What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female seeds 2020 outdoor

Dankwolf

The new irrigation setup.about 300 total cost for set up

Main manifold with digital timers for each plant . can control duration ,time of watering independently for each plant

picture.php

Secondary manifold that can adjust each sprinkler head .7 sprinklers per potter

picture.php

Sprinklers full view and close up

picture.php
picture.php

Thesearch

Beautiful run! Damn! Always wished I could grow monsters like that up here. The rain is too unpredictable where I am though and I would inevitably be disappointed by mold.
I know it's too late for this year, but two very pungent pine strains I could recommend are truthband (bit spindly but super pungent pine) and the Romulan Jake Romulan available through ace.
Also heard good things about the original sour Diesel from Cali connection being one of the most pungent varieties in seed form.
Heard great things about the Chem og for potency and pungency too! Looking forward to hearing how it turns out and how the critical sour reveges!
Awesome grow!

Dankwolf

Dankwolf how often do the girls get water?

Every 24 hours for a hour and 15 min . later in year i will up it by double during peek growth .

Plant 1 starts at 12pm
plant to starts at 2 am
plant 3 starts at 4 am
Plant 4 starts a 6 am

I use a 1.5 inch steel tube with a cut away to test saturation every 10 - 20 days depending on weather changes

LizardMan

Thanks for the info Dankwolf, is there a specific depth of saturation your looking for? Sorry for the questions i just feel like ive been underwatering some of mine in the idea their roots will stretch for water but if i can give it to them, why not right!

Dankwolf

Thanks for the info Dankwolf, is there a specific depth of saturation your looking for? Sorry for the questions i just feel like ive been underwatering some of mine in the idea their roots will stretch for water but if i can give it to them, why not right!

Great question . yes they will search but if yoy supply it they will explode with growth .

Yes there is a desired depth . i dug up beds over the last 3-4 years to inspect root depth / development . my findings show a saturation of 18-22 inches to be optimum . root growth after 18 inches decrease s dramatically . :good:

I haven't read through the entire thread yet....

But I'm curious about that large "bed" of soil. Is it open on the bottom?

Is the soil in your area not ideal for growing the herb and that's why you have them in that?

Just wondering why you prefer to go about it that way instead of directly in the ground or mounds?

Dankwolf

All four girls

picture.php

Dream berry

picture.php

Critacal sour

picture.php

Chem og

picture.php

Marocc

picture.php

The chem og is still the winner of the bunch . no premature flowers . and she stinks in a good way even in veg . this chem og is 1 of two seeds that sprouted . cant wait to run her inside .

I foresee a possible chem og x chemberry =(Chem 4 x strawberry dissel ) in the future .

Dankwolf

Beautiful run! Damn! Always wished I could grow monsters like that up here. The rain is too unpredictable where I am though and I would inevitably be disappointed by mold.
I know it's too late for this year, but two very pungent pine strains I could recommend are truthband (bit spindly but super pungent pine) and the Romulan Jake Romulan available through ace.
Also heard good things about the original sour Diesel from Cali connection being one of the most pungent varieties in seed form.
Heard great things about the Chem og for potency and pungency too! Looking forward to hearing how it turns out and how the critical sour reveges!
Awesome grow!

I have a strian from the Kenai Peninsula that I call South mtf . that can frezze solid show no sings of mold or powdery mildew she is a strait up bad ass for northern climate. Been thinking about s1 her and realese some .

There are pics of her in my 2018 central orgon out door thread :tiphat:

She also almost completly turns black . dens buds the size of a ear of corn . people like it . super kushy smelling if that makes sense

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a strian from the Kenai Peninsula that I call South mtf . that can frezze solid show no sings of mold or powdery mildew she is a strait up bad ass for northern climate. Been thinking about s1 her and realese some .

There are pics of her in my 2018 central orgon out door thread :tiphat:

She also almost completly turns black . dens buds the size of a ear of corn . people like it . super kushy smelling if that makes sense

It makes sense release them Dankwolf :wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not bad at all! Sizing up fast! Will be a heavy harvest! Get some fertilizer on there soon! I recommend organics so they slow release and prevent deficiencies. Put down some composted manure and peat humus! What is the foliar formula you use?

40degsouth

Hi everyone,
hey Dankwolf l’m just wondering what symptoms the plants are displaying to let you know they’re micro deficient and if you can tell exactly what micro nutrients they need. I’m assuming it’s not things like magnesium or iron, more sort of trace elements.
That South Mtf sounds right up my alley, love those black girls; let us know when and where the drops happening I’m in.
Cheers,

caliprop215

Veteran
Looking good man. Are u GNA clean the bottoms up? Or just let them go? Either way they great size for this time of the year .keep it up

gsxr97

Veteran
Amazing and motivating Thread. Been spraying Earthjuice Micro and my plants seem to be loving it . Helped with some deficiencies showing in a few plants . My greenhouse OGs have finally started growing, something was holding them back .

I sure would love to do pots your size down the road. I’ve got 10 in 300 gal, 5ft wide pots, tiny in comparison .

Looking forward to your grow updates !

I haven't read through the entire thread yet....

But I'm curious about that large "bed" of soil. Is it open on the bottom?

Is the soil in your area not ideal for growing the herb and that's why you have them in that?

Just wondering why you prefer to go about it that way instead of directly in the ground or mounds?

Gophers?

Any word on that^^^ ?

Dankwolf

Sorry for my lack of precipitating in my own thread . but i have not been abel to upload photos for the life of me . it just times out and is completly pointless to even try . i think its on my side . shity phone plan