What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female seeds 2020 outdoor

Dankwolf

Female seeds 2020 Oregon outdoor

Strain
critacal sour
Harvested Oct 1st

Bag appeal 8 out of 10
Smell 5 out of 10
Yield 11 out of 10
Easy of growth 10 out of 10
Ease of trimming 8 out of 10

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

Dream berry leafs with a nug of chem 4 x og in the middle

Dream berry leafs with a nug of chem 4 x og in the middle

picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

I would not hesitate to g ow there gear any time vary satisfied with all results . Each strain had it winning point. All are worth growing with out question . If any one has questions please ask . I plan to upload full discription when I have time . I am obviously vary busy with theses and a 60+ hour a week job and life stuff lol

Dankwolf

Morroc

Harvested Oct 14th

Bag appeal 7 out of 10
Smell 8 out of 10
Yield 8 out of 10
Easy of growth 9 out of 10
Ease of trimming 7out of 10

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

Chem og.
Grade a top shelf for sure . Super chem dom

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

yosun

Beautiful

Beautiful

Beautiful plants,thanks for posting,im in the north east,that critical sour looks like a candidate for early finishing,how does it smoke?

TexanTerps

Companion Planting

Companion Planting

Hey Dankwolf thanks for your reply, it’s very much appreciated.
I’ve just been over at the “Outdoors” thread and have seen that you’re using a succulent as a cover crop rather than the stock standard clover with...... Is there any particular reason other than the matting, as you described, that clover creates, for you to use this particular plant??
I find this very interesting as l have been experimenting with halophytes to sequester salts out of the growing medium rather than flushing; Tetragonia Tetragonides to be exact. This loves the conditions and grows with extreme vigour, it can also be eaten, after cooking in order to counteract the effects of the oxalic acid, extremely bad for gout.
Other plants I’ve had success with are celery and beetroot. These plants grow well and perhaps in symbiosis, with cannabis.
I’ve got a bit of a theory that companion plants coexist because they excrete similar exudates and therefore help each other to feed, anyone else got any thoughts on this.
BTW Dankwolf, can l please see some more of those sweeeet sweeet stems. :bigeye:
Cheers,
Interesting work/research with the companion planting. I would recommend chrysanthemum/marigold for their natural production of insecticide. Basil works well as a deterrent also.
Nutrition-wise I like any legume(bean) that will deposit nitrogen back into the soil from the atmosphere.

Dankwolf, man find someone who can get you a tissue sample properly taken from the leaves of the big ladies outdoor next season. That with a soil test will help you tune things in immensely. Reason I say this is due to the fact that you are already using foliar feeds and I have seen positive results over thousands of acres of commercial cotton/corn/sorghum/soybean production. Some micros arent as avaliable at certain pH levels, you may very well have the nutrition in the soil, yet the affinity is lowered buy the pH being one way or the other.
I'm going to try and post a chart, it will show how many growers see Ca/Mg deficieny at a pH of below 6. Moly is one that likes basic soils.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts