What's new

Feds Won't Block State Recreational Marijuana Laws

K

K.O.Genetics

any small timer growers need to stick together.. and not ALLOW ANY ELITE CLONES to the guys that are going to try to take over the MARKET. im dead serious.. fuck we need to band together to make sure CERTAIN PEOPLE only get HERMI SEEDS AND GENETICS PERIOD... shut down the BIG GUYS on QUALITY.!!!

Painfull

Unless you change the law in congress, law enforcement will continue to enforce the law. Talk is cheap and is used to win elections and favor with the people. Changing MJ from a schedule 1 drug would show they are serious and I haven't hear one person of power even request it.

Pain:yikes:

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only the Libertarians have been consistent for many years on this issue, they side with freedom and Hate big govt. The Dems and other Repubs go the direction the political winds are blowing...

Jhhnn

Veteran
Only the Libertarians have been consistent for many years on this issue, they side with freedom and Hate big govt. The Dems and other Repubs go the direction the political winds are blowing...

Save the false equivalency, OK?

As Stonefree69 offered, and I confirmed, it's been Democratic legislatures passing MMJ statutes, which are just a stepping stone to legalization. It's Democrats in Congress and in the Obama Admin making nice about rogue Democratic leaning states like my own legalizing the stuff.

And it's been progressive Dems in favor of legalization for decades- we are, after all, the all too liberal hippie kids from the 60's & 70's.

donb5

Fort Collins Coloradoan:

WASHINGTON -- The Justice Department will not attempt to challenge state laws that allow for the medical and recreational use of marijuana as long as the drug sales do not conflict with eight new federal enforcement priorities.

Man, prof 77 these feds are very well characterized by your funny/clever R Crumb avatar: "Big Asses" and big time past liars. In a word, UNTRUSTWORTHY. They cannot be trusted in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I would not trust them as far as I could throw their big & extremely heavy & stinking asses. Hope ur not into partisan politics, I'm no longer partisan, since they are all the same so far as I can tell.

- donb ur old Lab friend - how are you by the way?

Latest posts

Latest posts