What's new

Feds Threaten State Dispensaries Nationwide

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Unless dramatic steps are taken to control tobacco, about 6.3 trillion cigarettes will be produced in 2010—more than 900 cigarettes for every man, woman, and child on the planet. Escalating global consumption of tobacco products has created an unprecedented global public health emergency, a pandemic of epic proportions.
http://www.tobaccoatlas.org/consumption.html

And they're worried about people recreationally smoking
pot & a few dispensaries ? Pretty lame dumbass policy
since we manufacture 1/2 of those 6.3trillion ciggies here in the US

3,150,000,000,000 cigarettes made in the US this yr, amazing if true stats ...hard to imagine .

270px-Tabak_9290019.JPG

Last edited:
H

HippyJohnny

If you didn't know better one might think it is a good idea that more people need to die sooner, and get into the medical assembly line to extract any insurance money that might be attached. At the very minimum it should cull the heard and make the weak ones pay for their own slaughter.

Good thing there are not any non-fatal alternatives, then what would happen?

I bet it would screw up allot of corporate charts, go figure.

I see you spouting platitudes from Across the Universe and understand where you're coming from. Here's what I'm trying to say since a picture is worth at least a few words:
hippie.jpg

Nothing wrong with that dude above, hell I would burn more than a few with that cat and chill for awhile. But he really doesn't invoke a sense of professional, clinical and therapeutic benefit in a drug.
Would you take him seriously if he were strolling on the beach talking about how "Cymbalta" or "Lipitor" worked for him. The answer is pretty self evident: NO (unless you were on some acid trip). If he were advertising patchouli or incense I'd say the advert would be appropo.

You want everyone to represent the benefits of marijuana and we share the same dream. I just think we'll get there faster if people that do not fit a certain stereotype confuse the argument and push us back into a Nixon-like frenzy of anti-drug criticism. That's all I was ever saying....but I get the distinct impression that you like to lock horns with people over views like that.

I'm not going to hit you with some high-pressure hoses and let the dogs out to get you at some rally bro......I'm not behind some police shield shooting tear-gas at ya'. Maybe it's time to expand your mind a smidgeon more to see what I'm saying. You've got a very "us"
against "them" attitude.....and I'm not "them" bro.[/center]

That's Fast Eddie. He's one of the lowest forms of life on Dead and Further tour. A snake in the grass. I hope he doesn't get paid every time someones uses his pic. What a pathetic person he is. He would make any campaign look bad, and he does not represent any "hippie". That's for sure.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Cameron Diaz was admitting she prolly bought weed from Snoop Dogg back in high school on George Lopez show just the other nite ...c,mon u guys ,
plenty of nice MJ recreational users, not burned out old hippie chit <g

(that's the 3rd time you guys have copied/pasted that pic on this thread<g)

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertain...Dogg-Was-My-High-School-Hookup-114302234.html

The “Green Hornet” star said on “Lopez Tonight” Wednesday not only did both attend the same rough and tumble high school in Long Beach, Calif., but they had a working relationship of sorts. "He was very tall and skinny, wore lots of ponytails in his head," Diaz said of the future “Gin and Juice” rapper, who was a year older than her (via NY Daily News).

"And I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him,” Diaz said. “Yeah. I had to have."

Cameron is a nice rep for medical & responsible recreational MJ use
and a sweetie, not just a long haired hippie stoner...& recreational
use is everyone's right which doesn't need to be couched in some
Medical robed legitimacy to make everyone feel good . Legalize , tax
and remove Canabis & Hemp from the idiot outdated scheduleI drug
classification. Its all about Prohibition & the sheer stupidity of the Law.

cameron_diaz.jpg

also half cuban ...get a clue .

Last edited:
Cameron Diaz was admitting she prolly bought weed from Snoop Dogg back in high school on George Lopez show just the other nite ...c,mon u guys ,
plenty of nice MJ recreational users, not burned out old hippie chit <g

(that's the 3rd time you guys have copied/pasted that pic on this thread<g)

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertain...Dogg-Was-My-High-School-Hookup-114302234.html

The “Green Hornet” star said on “Lopez Tonight” Wednesday not only did both attend the same rough and tumble high school in Long Beach, Calif., but they had a working relationship of sorts. "He was very tall and skinny, wore lots of ponytails in his head," Diaz said of the future “Gin and Juice” rapper, who was a year older than her (via NY Daily News).

"And I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him,” Diaz said. “Yeah. I had to have."

Cameron is a nice rep for medical & responsible recreational MJ use
and a sweetie, not just a long haired hippie stoner...& recreational
use is everyone's right which doesn't need to be couched in some
Medical robed legitimacy to make everyone feel good . Legalize , tax
and remove Canabis & Hemp from the idiot outdated scheduleI drug classification.

cameron_diaz.jpg

also half cuban ...get a clue .

I would NEVER have sold Cameron Diaz any weed in High School, even if given half a chance.
I would have given it to her for free, and a lot more! :)

Come to think of it, girls like Cameron Diaz were the whole reason I even sold weed in High School. :)

allouez

That's a pretty narrow viewpoint to have, imvho.

Wow. Perhaps you haven't been noticing -- the economy is in the toilet, real unemployment (U6) is nearly 25%, and over 45 million USA citizens don't have health insurance. And a lot of the medications that they cannot afford to buy could be replaced by a plant they could grow in their garden, if they had one or even a roof over their heads. No doubt it's all their fault, right?

Not to doubt your wide streak of humanitarianism or anything, but you sound vaguely "conservative" Republican -- "I got mine, and I got yours (at my price). So, go fuck off!"

No doubt that was not the impression you were actually trying to convey ... :)

:tiphat:

Dispensaries don't put a gun to the head of medical patients and force them to buy their product. If you hate the prices, don't buy it. I don't understand why people whine so much about dispensary prices.

vaped

That's a pretty narrow viewpoint to have, imvho.

Wow. Perhaps you haven't been noticing -- the economy is in the toilet, real unemployment (U6) is nearly 25%, and over 45 million USA citizens don't have health insurance. And a lot of the medications that they cannot afford to buy could be replaced by a plant they could grow in their garden, if they had one or even a roof over their heads. No doubt it's all their fault, right?

Not to doubt your wide streak of humanitarianism or anything, but you sound vaguely "conservative" Republican -- "I got mine, and I got yours (at my price). So, go fuck off!"

No doubt that was not the impression you were actually trying to convey ... :)

I realize it helps alot of people but honestly atleast half of the patients I know just like to burn. As for the people without insurance well they cant just walk in a pharmacy and get cheap meds because of their lack of insurance. This stuff is not cheap to grow if done right and it is a buisness. Here in michigan everyone is broke and I see alot of people use there med card s a sympathy ploy for free pot. Dont get me wrong I love the med laws I can actually sleep at night now. When I became legal I decided I wasnt going to let my buisness turn into a charity. I am independant but if I had to pick a side it would be republican. I hate gun control, and many more issues democrats tend to endorse.

devilgoob

Veteran
Don't worry, your government holds many patents pertaining to chemicals found in marijuana.

They're only trying to keep it away from you while maintaining exclusive rights and selling out to pharmacuetical companies that are able to survive because their illegally patented substances are a pancea.

David762

Slightly Off-Topic RE: Photo

Slightly Off-Topic RE: Photo

I see you spouting platitudes from Across the Universe and understand where you're coming from. Here's what I'm trying to say since a picture is worth at least a few words:
hippie.jpg

Nothing wrong with that dude above, hell I would burn more than a few with that cat and chill for awhile. But he really doesn't invoke a sense of professional, clinical and therapeutic benefit in a drug.[/CENTER]

IIRC, this dude's handle was "Fast Eddie" or something similar, whose image became somewhat iconic of the "hippie scene" of the late 1960's and 70's, and was located somewhere around the SF Bay area.

But if he were to shed the tie-died head-band and tee-shirt in place of a leather head-band, a red plaid long-sleeve shirt, and hair pulled back into a pony-tail, he would be the spitting image of my boss at an independent import car repair shop in a small Mid-Atlantic college town back in that day. I kid you not. Him, and his 1958 Willys "Carry-All"(?).

Damn, I must be getting old ... :)

Latest posts

Latest posts