What's new

Fed Ex Detained my package

Shit, so fed ex detained a package with an 1/8th is it, they said airport security detained it, i tried to call and find out but they wouldnt give me any info, they said i have to contact the shipper, WHAT HAPPENS NOW? can someone get in trouble for this??????

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Yes.

The shipper has the biggest problem here.
The recipient has a defense as long as they didn't get them to accept and sign for it.
Anyone can send anything to anybody.

However, you would be best advised to distance your self from this.

Package? What package? I'm not expecting anything.
Got it?

Good luck,
Weeze

ugh. so it was sent with the name "baby cakes" as the shipper and a PO Box #, the only lead back to the shipper is the name on the PO box, are they gonna track her down thru that?

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Probably.
But again, anyone could have picked that PO box number out of the air.
So there is plausible deniability.
You do realize that the cute name is what got it inspected, right?
Odd return addresses are red flag.
Let's hope it's too small an amount to pursue.
They might not even bother lifting prints from the inside packaging.
But, just in case, don't make cellphone traces by calling Babycakes.

It's a federal offense but the feds seldom waste any resources on minor amounts like yours.
Be a good idea for both of you to clean house and keep it clean for a while.

Aloha,
Weeze

If you need to send things, use USPS, because it is a felony to open a usps envelope or package without a warrant.

Also dont ever use some sketchy name like baby cakes. Use a real address and name that isnt yours but is still in the same area of the post office your sending from.

They have free express mail envelopes at the PO and everyone uses them so there are a million at a time going through the system. Makes it harder to look for sketchy packages.

Any other shipping service can just open the package if they are suspicious. I had a friend that sent same fake opium incense through fedex only to find out that the guy at the store decided to open it up and take it for himself. My friend confronted the guy at the store when it didnt show up and he said it was confiscated by the police.
Well my friend called the police to see if they would give him back his incense because it was legal, They didnt know anything about it .
He went to the store owner and demanded that he be compensated as he showed him the receipt from international oddities for the Black O.
Long story short, the owner reprimanded the guy who stole the goods and wrote a check to my friend. I was right there with him, i couldnt believe that the shit had gone down.

Oh yeah He had dreads so the guy must have thought he was sending something good, and if not he could just tape it back up and send it. The mail carriers could go to jail if they did this. Think of all the grandparents sending there kids money in a card and it always makes it.

Got it, it was 4 grams (apperantly) it was a "stuffed" Animal, and no i didnt realize she had put such a ridiculis name and PO on it, im just hopin its to small an amount to run down, it came from a medical state and "babycakes" has her card

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I had a similar situation where I was the sender. It was about a quarter sent through UPS and they snagged it because I used a fake phone number. You have to go in and fill out shit and show ID when shipping now and I don't generally give out my phone number. Even if there had not been weed in the package I would have used the same fake number. I meant WTF my name and address are on the form why do you need my cell #. Anyway, the intended receiver got a weird phone call from UPS about the package, which he didn't even know was coming. I called UPS about it a couple times but got the runaround with them saying they would call me back but never did. So as far as I know nothing has come of it but I do not ship anything to anyone anymore.

Ya, im pissed, but would rather just lose the package than anyone get into trouble, everyones been told to deny anything, guess i just have to wait and see what happens .................

LOL no thanks, i cant just go buy an 1/8th in my position right now, im working and traveling for work so i have to be super DL about it, cant just start asking people whats up, plus i heard the weed over here isnt anything like what im used to back home where i get grade A++++

watts

ohms
Veteran
usps probably would've redflagged the name baby cakes also, only difference is they would've got a warrant before they opened it and then an undercover postal inspector would have delivered it to you.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
humm I found this on a site..

humm I found this on a site..

Vacuume Machines Shrink Wrap Medical
Marijuana Before Mailing, Transporting, Storage,

Makes it almost smell proof by the Drug dogs, Also
shrinks it so flat that a 1/4 to 1/2 oz+ of meds can be put in a
Normal Business Envelope, & It will be perfectly flat,

& It works greats for long term medical storage, To
prevent mold & fungus, Your medicine will be as fresh
as the day you put it in there, Even months to years later.
Let along what the machines can do for you in your kitchen.

My Vacuum Sealer, A Pound Of Marijuana & A Border Crossing
A True Life Step By Step Adventure
Here are some links for sites
that sell Vacume sealers
.foodsaver.
.wal-mart.

.ziplokbags.

.hillas.

.aplastic
This One is the best Vacuume sealer I have ever seen. If you vacuume seal a lot? This is the machine that you must have! Its worth every penny of the cost! shrinks it to 1/2 the size then the cheaper one at the bottom of this page!
championvacume.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Frank Bova, Sr.[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
4 Heather Lane
Horsham, PA 19044
Tel 215-997-1130 Fax 215-997-2512
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
These Machines are Great For
For shrink wrapping your medicine

Makes it almost smell proof by the dogs, Also shrinks it so flat that a 1/4
oz+ of meds can be put in a Normal Business Envelope, & It will be
perfectly flat, Will look just like a normal business letter, No Bumps!
& No Bulges! & No Smells!
Then wash the outside of the Vacume
Package down in household bleach,
Which will wash away any left
over smells left on your hands & the sealed package, making it almost
smell proof from the dogs.

No Bumps! & No Bulges! & No Smells!
Which Means No US Customs Inspectors
Checking Inside The Envelope!
But remember that you get what you pay for! & If you are mailing meds thru US Customs on a regular Basis, Or if you Vacume seal a Lot! Then you should get a real good & expensive vacume sealer! The better the machine then the flatter the vacume sealed pack will be, they can go has high as $350 bucks for the top of the line sealers.
& They are worth every penny!
Go and take 2 pieces of dark construction paper, Cut the paper to the size that you want the sealed package to be! Put the Marijuana inside the 2 pieces of paper, Seal ALL edges of the paper with normal house hold scotch tape, With you medicine inside it! By putting it into a construction paper first, Means that they can hold it in their hand! & still not be able to tell what's in it! :):) Then insert the whole thing inside a Vacume seal bag, & Seal it!! Then wash it in household Bleach & Presto!
Makes it just about Dog & Customs Inspector PROOF!!!

It also works Great For Long Term Storage of You Medical Marijuana. No more Mold & Fungus on your medicine after long storage times!
& They are simple wonders for buying your meats & food stuff in Bulk, Or for preparing meals in advance, Then you just have to pop a pack in a microwave & Hit Nuke for 3 mins, & Presto.
FoodSaver® Vac 550
FoodSaver Vac 550$149.99
The Vac 550 is perfect for people new to vacuum packaging who want to "do it all." It offers the convenience and versatility of vacuum packaging in FoodSaver Bags and Rolls, but is also designed to be used with a wide range of accessories that will allow you to keep even more foods – like cereal, wine and coffee -- fresh 3 to 5 times longer than conventional storage methods. http://www.tilia.com/foodsaver_vac550.cfm

new1.gif
OnlinePot Tip Of The Day

For those of you who would like to vacume seal your
items for the "Flattest Most Out Come Possible"

Take 2 pieces of either cardboard paper or light plastic,
find some thing really thin, Insert the "Items To Be Sealed"
in between these 2 pieces before you place the whole
thing inside the vacume sealer bag, Then hit The Sealer Button

By having the other 2 pieces of construction paper of thin plastic or
whatever "Inside" the vacume pack during the sealing process, It will
allow the final finish vacume pack to be "Maximum Super Thin" As in
no more need for "Bubble Envelopes", of any other types of "Bulky
Mailing Methods".

You can use plain Legal Size Letters Envelopes, & Can have them
come out "No Thicker" then a Normal Business Letter Bulk Mailing
would be looking like.

And then use your computer to print up the letter envelope for a return
address of a business, & Use a computer printer to print the send to
address as well. & Then Just Keep Changing The Names Of The
Business's that you are using on your "Return Address", That way it
will make it next to impossible for them to spot "Your Mailing Patten"

& You Will Have The Ultimate 7+ gram "Stealth Letter"

With that "Stealth Letter Zipping" right on thru those pesky "Check Points"

Stealth Letters Will Beat The Bubble Packs On Security & Safe Arrivals Every Time!

With A Little Experimentation On Your Part, & Lost Letters Will Soon
Become Just An Occasional "Fluke Mailing Occurrence"

& If You Mail A Lot?
Get The Best Vacuum Sealer You Can Buy.
Because You Do Get What You Pay For With Sealers, The Better Ones
Just Do So Much Of A Better Job, & You Get a Much Better Finished
Outcome With The Vacuumed Sealed Package.

& Vacume Sealers Are Also So Extremely Handy To Use In Your Own Kitchen.
Vacume Sealed Packs Will Last For Years, If The Items Are Properly Cured & Dried.

Now if when you do re-open the vacume packs, & If you would like to
"Refluff Up The Items" Some more back to what they were before you
sealed, Then use those old canning jars, Put the "Items" that you just
unsealed from the vacume sealer into the canning jar, Add in a Nice
Big Crisp Piece Of Fresh Lettuce, & Then seal up the canning jar
overnight.

1. The moisture for the lettuce will help refluff up your items again overnight.

2. Lettuce has almost ZERO taste to it, So it won't add any major
amount of "Foreign Taste" to your "Item" from the Moisture of The
Lettuce.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
The reason Fedex and UPS ask for ID when you ship with them goes directly to the Patriot Act and the need for the Government to know what each and everyone of us is doing. weed or not they gotta know what we're doing. do i sound paran....here they come AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH

Well, i dont mind losing the "stuffed animal" as long as i dont have to see leo, and great write up on the stealth envelope thanks!!! i was nervous for a min, you guys made me feel better

Bunz

I always used the name Dirk Diggler when shipping...........and would drive thru the city I was shipping from and look for a vacant business and use their address.......

Bunz :D

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ugh. so it was sent with the name "baby cakes" as the shipper and a PO Box #, the only lead back to the shipper is the name on the PO box, are they gonna track her down thru that?

you should never ship weed with a real return adress... the shipper should only be able to be found out if the receiver snitches.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first - never use fedex or ups. it has been said numerous times throughout the years. about 8 threads on this site alone.

second - baby cakes??? cmon. use a real name and real address from the phone book as the shippers address. it has to match just in case.

third - glass jar containing product. then vac seal the jar with contents. never ship in zip lock or plastic bags.