What's new

FDA inadvertently lists CBD sources and potencies

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/PublicHealthFocus/ucm484109.htm

Well, there it is. Just look at how much CBD you want, go to a website and hopefully you find it. And you DO have to do a little searching.

Yes and the FDA says to people selling CBD that CBD is being investigated as a drug so you can't sell it!

This just gives CBD more credit as a medicine. :biggrin:

yeah I made teh same point some times ago and people argued it was false.

Must be the eagle20 clouding the eyesight

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
yeah I made teh same point some times ago and people argued it was false.

Must be the eagle20 clouding the eyesight

You and the OP keep being so wrong about this that it is incredible the lack of reading comprehension you both have.

Directly from OP's link:

"FDA has tested these products, and many were found to not contain the levels of CBD they claimed to contain"

That's why these products are getting shit-on. They do not contain what they claim they do.

FDA is right and the pseudo-scientists that cannot read are of course wrong.

angelgoob

"Just look at how much CBD you want"

You must read. I told them to select how much CBD they want.

I never said "these products contain CBD at the potency they claim"

You need to read, we weren't making any claims that they all are accurate in CBD counts.

I told people to "Just look at how much CBD you want"

Duh, you must be an idiot if you think I told them the CBD count is accurate, cuz it isn't. And I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT.

Don't make me start highlighting things for you.

"FDA has tested these products, and many were found to not contain the levels of CBD they claimed to contain"

Notice the word "many" sherlock. Meaning not all. Meaning some of the supplements have the stated CBD which some of them do. Which is why I told them "Just look at how much CBD you want"

You're an idiot if you thought i said "WELL LOOKS LIKE THE CBD CONCENTRATION IS ACCURATE ON ALL ACCOUNTS!"

There's your "incredible" lack of reading skill for you!

Fucking novice coming in here jacking our thread call us psuedoscientists and saying we can't read. Wow, just fucking wow.

Last edited:

angelgoob

I never said the product contained the CBD that they claim.

I told them to select a product of mg/g potency of CBD oil by saying "Just look at how much CBD you want"

You must be some sort of troll to assume things and call us psuedoscientists.

You must also think highly of yourself, which is great.

That's why these products are getting shit-on. They do not contain what they claim they do.

And you're wrong again. The reason they are getting shit-on is because CBD is being investigated as a drug and they just so happened to test the potency.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
The more you type, the more you show you can't read.

Many were found not to contain what they claimed, and if you had bothered to read all the info on the link you provided and if you knew how to actually read, you'd see that the others were warned for putting unverfied claims on their labels; many of these sellers have changed their labels by now and deleted their claims.

I'm done with this subject, would post the beating a dead horse thingie but can't be bothered.

mowood3479

Veteran
The more you type, the more you show you can't read.

Many were found not to contain what they claimed, and if you had bothered to read all the info on the link you provided and if you knew how to actually read, you'd see that the others were warned for putting unverfied claims on their labels; many of these sellers have changed their labels by now and deleted their claims.

I'm done with this subject, would post the beating a dead horse thingie but can't be bothered.

It must be hard being so much smarter than everyone else...

What I find strange is the limited number of companies chosen to send letters too and the fact that they are all formulated producrs instead of the extracts themselves. There are numerous companies selling pure CBD, I don't see why they are being left alone and these are being targeted.

Also don't buy a formulated CBD product, just buy pure CBD.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What I find strange is the limited number of companies chosen to send letters too and the fact that they are all formulated producrs instead of the extracts themselves. There are numerous companies selling pure CBD, I don't see why they are being left alone and these are being targeted.

Also don't buy a formulated CBD product, just buy pure CBD.

its about the claims they make about the CBD.... claimingit will cure cancer and whatnot
everytime you get a supplement it is very explicit about how that herb/vitamin isn't for diagnosing or curing a disease becaue it is NOT FDA APPROVED
sound familiar?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
its about the claims they make about the CBD.... claimingit will cure cancer and whatnot
everytime you get a supplement it is very explicit about how that herb/vitamin isn't for diagnosing or curing a disease becaue it is NOT FDA APPROVED
sound familiar?

if you read the site or call the FDA directly you will also note that once a drug is given a green light for testing (in this case gw pharma and CBD) that the substance can't be sold on open market because it is a drug in testing

do they have the right to enforce in legal states still? this I am unsure of.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
That would be the definition of "smarter than". As I said it must be difficult explaining such simple concepts to us illiterate's.

When you say "to us illiterates" I hope you are not assuming you actually have a lot of company. As thankfully, tons here can indeed read and know this whinning about the FDA is just that, whinning for the sake of whinning with zero foundation on fact.

FDA is looking out for your illiterate buddies and yourself so you won't be taken in and get scammed by a bunch of bullshit artists.

mowood3479

Veteran
When you say "to us illiterates" I hope you are not assuming you actually have a lot of company. As thankfully, tons here can indeed read and know this whinning about the FDA is just that, whinning for the sake of whinning with zero foundation on fact.

FDA is looking out for your illiterate buddies and yourself so you won't be taken in and get scammed by a bunch of bullshit artists.

That's so nice of you and the fda.
Ur both really deserve each other, u shill
N I didn't read the article because I'm illiterate, I just wanted to point out how abrasive and condescending you are in all of your posts. I wish someone would ban u already, because it really isn't any fun or very fair having someone of such superior intellect conversing with us plebes.
U should probably stick to engaging with people on equal intellectual footing.

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
"Just look at how much CBD you want"

You must read. I told them to select how much CBD they want.

I never said "these products contain CBD at the potency they claim"

You need to read, we weren't making any claims that they all are accurate in CBD counts.

I told people to "Just look at how much CBD you want"

Duh, you must be an idiot if you think I told them the CBD count is accurate, cuz it isn't. And I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT.

Don't make me start highlighting things for you.

Notice the word "many" sherlock. Meaning not all. Meaning some of the supplements have the stated CBD which some of them do. Which is why I told them "Just look at how much CBD you want"

You're an idiot if you thought i said "WELL LOOKS LIKE THE CBD CONCENTRATION IS ACCURATE ON ALL ACCOUNTS!"

There's your "incredible" lack of reading skill for you!

Fucking novice coming in here jacking our thread call us psuedoscientists and saying we can't read. Wow, just fucking wow.

How come bombadildo never responds to actual content? He just uses his "superior" intellect to make inferences that aren't there (in the most abrasive condescending way possible)... So congrats, u made a counter argument to a point that was only made in ur own superior brain.
Go take ur thought disorder over to web md thanks.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
How come bombadildo never responds to actual content? He just uses his "superior" intellect to make inferences that aren't there (in the most abrasive condescending way possible)... So congrats, u made a counter argument to a point that was only made in ur own superior brain.
Go take ur thought disorder over to web md thanks.

Again, if you knew how to read, you'd see I have already responded to the OP's "argument".

But since you are here to discuss my on-line persona and not the subject, you obviously missed it. Another fail because you cannot read and because you are more concerned with personality than content, what a surprise.

Since you have admitted you are illiterate and more so, proven it in this thread, why do you think an on-line forum is a place for you? Shouldn't you be watching sitcoms on the tv instead?

Inquiring minds want to know :chin:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Like in the EU, but that counts also for the US medical claims aren't allowed to use for dietary supplements.

It is important to note that these products are not approved by FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.

Keep on growing :)

angelgoob

yes, I don't know about CBD curing cancer and shit.

and yes...umm....360 some don't even have shit for CBD and actually have a little THC in them. I wonder what happened there?

anyway here is the list of 2015 tested for their CBD mg/g!
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/PublicHealthFocus/ucm435591.htm

You can see some tested 1mg/g or less or even did not contain any CBD in them, but some do, like one's for dogs por ehemplo.

As you can see, the CBD dog pills are highly recommended by me. They are literally for you pet's anxiety. Assuming you're a dog and you know exactly what is up with your own endocannabinoid system.

Latest posts

Latest posts