What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FC3000 Samsung chip LED--Giveaway

negative37dBA

Veteran
Gosh darn it...just take me out back and end it....lost again. Nice Job exploziv. Super jealous here.
Great work all. Peace, negative.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Today is the deadline of this contest. I checked all the posts' like number. exploziv got 29 "likes" totally through 3 pictures. And no one can beat this number. Congratulations for the winner. :groupwave:

Thanks for all to take your precious time to join in this contest. It is a little pity that there is no second place and third place. I will try to pursuade my manager to make a rule like that for next contest. I know it might be hard, but it never hurts to try. lol. :biggrin:

I assume the next giveaway might be in Nov for black friday sale. The prize might be bigger then. Stay tuned. :yay:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you guys! Peace and love to everyone that played and voted, I want to thank Mars Hydro Led very much for making this possible. And of course much puffs for the guys and gals that voted for me! To be honest this is the dream light for my grow space and I hope to manage to show very well what this light can do! Hope to see you guys around! :party:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Gosh darn it...just take me out back and end it....lost again. Nice Job exploziv. Super jealous here.
Great work all. Peace, negative.

Thank you, bro! Don't worry, your pics are great as well, play on and for sure you'll get some giveaways or contests in the future. Cause you are doing a great job!

bibi40

Congrats for the win ewploziv !!!
and congrats everyone for the good job and beautyfull pics !

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts