What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FC3000 Samsung chip LED--Giveaway

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Bravo! :yay: 1.7GPW is really nice for the old TS light. :good:

I know, it's great harvest! That is why I am using those pics, to show even small and cheap led panels are usable for hobby growers. Actually, for my space the FC3000 would probably be the dream light, but for now the TS series have shown good results, so I will use them again if needed.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Do you mean including the link?
I did it for my last post. Just to help others it's
A hyperlink to "www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-3000-300w-3x3-energy-saving-full-spectrum-commercial-led-grow-light-mars-hydro-for-sale"

#MarsHydroFC3000

Don't know if it can be copied as a link but it can be made by copying the address and hashtag and combining them when making the post. The symbol for making a hyperlink is the "8" on its side, similar to infinite sign, the one with no red x mark on it.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Ofc not, man! But wasn't thinking about you specifically when I said that. That being said, it is better for everyone to be clear from the start. :joint:

dlxtpnuo

Hello my friends and all other ICMAG families. :yay::yay:

Good news to all. Another giveaway for the fabulous Samsung chip light MarsHydro FC3000. https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-30...hydro-for-sale :hotbounce

The rules are quite similar with last giveaway.

1: Share your own flowering cannabis picture.
2: Tell us the strain name and how old she is.
3: what kind of grow tech you used for her.
4: Copy hashtag #MarsHydroFC3000

PS:
1: Everyone has three chances. The"Likes" could be accumulated together for poll.
2: offence or insult will not be allowed here. Peace and love firstly. :flowers2:

The giveaway date is from 1th sept to 15th sept. The winner will be picked out on 16th or 17th. Let's the party begin!! :party:

cool contest, anyone :dance013:

CarolinGuy

#MarsHydroFC3000
Gorilla Cookies 32 days in flower.
Timber Redwood VS x2, NFTG soil grow

Attachments

• photo2068385.jpg
    photo2068385.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 32

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Do you mean including the link?
I did it for my last post. Just to help others it's
A hyperlink to "www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-3000-300w-3x3-energy-saving-full-spectrum-commercial-led-grow-light-mars-hydro-for-sale"

#MarsHydroFC3000

Don't know if it can be copied as a link but it can be made by copying the address and hashtag and combining them when making the post. The symbol for making a hyperlink is the "8" on its side, similar to infinite sign, the one with no red x mark on it.

Yes, what i meant includes the hyperlink. It can be coped as a link easily on computer. i don't know if it is easy on phone.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
#MarsHydroFC3000

Here's some pics of my grows, mostly Ocean Forest/Promix is what I use. I'd love to use the FC3000 on a large grow. These are multiple strains, Tahoe OG from CC, Moby Dick Dinafem. I like to grow multiple strains every grow so I don't have the same strain. Thanks Mars Hydro. I'm back and ready to grow!! I used various Leds in that grow

Attachments

• 20200226_192155.jpg
    20200226_192155.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 36

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
#MarsHydroFC3000

Basically the same with various Leds. And I've always been a soil grower. This is Lemon Tart from CC. I grew about 5-6 and they all had that purple to them. It's possible it was from cool growroom temps. Mars Hydro is so kind to do these giveaways!!!

Attachments

• 20200317_235134.jpg
    20200317_235134.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 37

negative37dBA

Veteran
This is GG4 clone only. Grown in Undercurrent RDWC under 640 watts of high end LED light. Approx day 50 of flowering. Thanks for the opportunity. Appreciate you presence here as my current light manufacturer wont even talk to me...
#MarsHydroFC3000
fetch?photoid=17934548.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17934548.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	17934550

Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
This is GG4 clone only at approx day 63...it went 77 this run. Grown in Undercurrent RDWC. Also grown under a 8 bar, 640 watt LED fixture. Thanks again to mars hydro.
#MarsHydroFC3000
fetch?photoid=17934551.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17934551.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.5 KB ID:	17934553

This stuff is pure gas reek. So good. Have a great day all.
Peace, negative.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Another one, good Mars Hydro Led :D

first enter, Auto Blue Amnesia xxl from Dinafem, grown under sileds from a few days from harvest and it was my very first plant from seed to harvest
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210310_173037.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	17934703

#MarsHydroFC3000

peace :tiphat:

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
And since i guess isnt just buds pics(?), my last chance
#MarsHydroFC3000

Black domina, low cost bulk seed without seedbank, under siled, 1 day after sprouting
20210719_230254.jpg

Peace :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
#MarsHydroFC3000

Here's some pics of my grows, mostly Ocean Forest/Promix is what I use. I'd love to use the FC3000 on a large grow. These are multiple strains, Tahoe OG from CC, Moby Dick Dinafem. I like to grow multiple strains every grow so I don't have the same strain. Thanks Mars Hydro. I'm back and ready to grow!! I used various Leds in that grow

that's a bushy garden!!

Latest posts

Latest posts