What's new

Favorite lines from movies

(Gary Busey) Pappas: Listen you snot-nose little shit, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face.

from Point Break

WaTerR

"Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says 'But, doctor...I am Pagliacci.'" He then calls it a good joke. 'Everybody laugh.' .. .. .
from watchmen

"keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

"I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

I see the worst in people, Henry. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built up my hatreds over the years, little by little."

"I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!"

"mudder fuckin mut!! keep him here keep that mother fucker here!!" joe pesci after the chine box liine in good fellas

i" im a professonal , a goddamn phsycopath aint a proffessional. shrist how old could of that black girl been,,,20..MAYBE! This was him...BAM, BAM, BAM,BAM...i could kill joe for putting me in the same room as that asshead. Harvey Keitel in resorvoir dogs talking to steve buscemi in restroom

T

Teeg420

"I don't want to be a product of my environment I want my environment to be a product of me."

"I went in with a bachelor's of marijuana and came out with a doctorate in cocaine."

"In Mexico, law enforcement is an entrepreneurial activity."

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

U

ureapwhatusow

And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of old and evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

U

ureapwhatusow

What Leary took down with him was the central illusion of a whole lifestyle that he helped create. A generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, who never understood the essential old mystic fallacy of the acid culture: the desperate assumption that somebody, or at least some force, was tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
'you in the robes - put down the weapon of mass destruction'

'We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit! '

One of my favorite lines of all times...

U

ureapwhatusow

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

But our trip was different. It was to be a classic affirmation of everything right and true in the national character. A gross physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country. But only for those with true grit.

G

I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

X

xinsanewickedx

"this honkey tried to grab a handful of my balls" - role models

willy_lump

"I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again."

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

Meaty

Allie honey, did you swallow a quarter?

-Relax, kids swallow quarters all the time

-They do?

-Sure, If she craps out two dimes and a nickel, then ya can start worrying

Burgess Meredith, Grumpier Old Men

spyvsspy

"A gun rack? A gun rack?" "I don't even own A gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack"

"If you're gonna spew, spew into this"
-Wayne's World