What's new

Favorite lines from movies

j6p

Snatch. (2000)
---
Brick Top
: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?
---
Cop: What's in the car?
Turkish: Seats and a steering wheel.
---
Tyrone: I don't want that dog dribbling on my seats.
Vinny: Your seats? Tyrone, this is a stolen car, mate!
---
Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. The best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them. The best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
---
Turkish: It's an unlicensed boxing match. It's not a tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other.
Tommy: What if Mickey knocks the other guy out?
Turkish: We get murdered before we leave the building, and I imagine we get fed to the pigs.

Saving Face (2004)
Wil: How did you find out she was pregnant?
Grandma: The receptionist at the Manhattan clinic is married to one of Grandpa's former students.
Wil: One billion Chinese people, two degrees of separation.

The Last of the Mohicans
(1992)
Chingachgook: The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.
Hawkeye: That is my father's sadness talking.
Chingachgook: No, it is true. The frontier place is for people like my white son and his woman and their children. And one day there will be no more frontier. And men like you will go too, like the Mohicans. And new people will come, work, struggle. Some will make their life. But once, *we* were here.

(whispered voice)
“I swear to God, I couldn't love a human baby as much as I love this comb"

Chazz Michael Michaels - Blades of Glory

bladesofglory.jpg

M

MacGyver420

Ian Breckel: Well, where are you from back in the states then, huh?

Jack Conrad: Alaska

Ian Breckel: Alasks. Whereabouts?

Jack Conrad: About 80 miles north of Anchorage. Little fishing town. You probably heard of it. It's called Fuck Your Mama.

from the condemned 2007

and a 2nd

"to protect the sheep you gotta catch a wolf; and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf - you understand?"
training day

D

danimal7

wow! ...are you bionic or something?...no,no I only like the girlz....-Zohan

"Ok. Juan Castillo... went to jail... for having sex with a goat. Ok? Is that what you wanted to hear? We lived on a farm! And I got lonely! We were just a couple of crazy kids!" - Club Dread

Paul Allen: Is that a rain coat?

Patrick Bateman: Yes it is!

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

[raises axe above head]

Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!

[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]

Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

4d03c3f397ca580facd0d6514e97a2b6.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts