What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite food?...(1 Answer only)

G

Since it must be 1 answer only, it's gotta be seafood...any and all! Any way, any style...damn did this thread make me hungry!

HotCha

A nice piece of grilled fish with lemon, garlic, butter and parsley with some kind of potato side or crust, and a cold beer.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
I'm not sure what my favorite is, but the two that I can think of right now are a nice filet mignon wrapped with a piece of bacon, and some homemade cabot cheddar macaroni and cheese.

halibutt checks pan seared in butter and garlic...1 was HARD to pick. lets do a last meal thread, or im on a diet so i want this!!

munchies attack

NOKUY

Veteran
alexnalaskaOG said:
halibutt checks pan seared in butter and garlic...1 was HARD to pick. lets do a last meal thread, or im on a diet so i want this!!

munchies attack

mmmmm Halibut Cheeks ....now were talkin!

copper river red salmon anyone? :wave:

dutchmasters420

hmm id have to say mozzeralla sticks pizza and pasta. since its only 1 food I guess just mix all those together in like a pasta dish, that would be fire.

G

yellow fin tuna, RAW

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :p~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Char broiled ribeyes that have been marinating for about 6 hours

Its 4am and i think I am going to fire up the grill, screw the neighbors lol