What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite food?...(1 Answer only)

Yummybud

Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
any kind of homemade pasta...noodles, ravs...soo tender...oso booco[sp] ...pretty much anything Italian ....mexican is a close second :D

yummm now I'm hungry :D

lol after I read that burger thread and looked at the pictures of those massive burgers I had to go and make myself a huge burger lol, reading these threads makes you want to start cooking shit.

oh and when I said I like Mexican food, I meant I've been to taco bell before and it was good. Taco bell is traditional Mexican food right?

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Taco Bell is traditional Mexican food???? Close, but not quite!

Just like American Chop Suey is traditional Chinese food.

Last edited:

qwerty

Great thread!

Favorite food: Fresh lobster. Personally, I like to swim to the ocean floor to take my pick.

:joint:

The Uncola

Price comes into the equation here- Hot Ground Pork flavored with capsicum peppers is Awesome!!! I am biased b/c I have some of those growing in the front yard right now.
(The peppers that is)

Yummybud

Veteran
lol yeah I know I was just kidding about taco bell. Most of the stuff we think is italian or chinese is probably very different from the really italian / chinese food