What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite food?...(1 Answer only)

G

onion bhaji ,chicken tikka madrass,mushroom pilau rice ,,keema nan and poppadum

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any kind of homemade pasta...noodles, ravs...soo tender...oso booco[sp] ...pretty much anything Italian ....mexican is a close second :D

yummm now I'm hungry :D

Yummybud

Veteran
italian is alright, fav is lasagne with a shit load of cheese basicly eating a big block of melted cheese but really good...

as for foods from different countries Persian food is my favourite but that's because I've been to a lot of restaurants and the food is really good.

I also really like Greek. Lot of Persian foods are similar to Greek food like the Lamb / rice I always get from this Greek place

well now that I'm thinking about it I've never disliked any food from any country lol, I also like Indian food, Japanese food, chinese food, tried some Jamaican food once and I liked it, mexican food is also good.

Only thing I don't like are the Asian foods with weird seafood creatures, not a big fan of seafood.