What's new

whodi

Veteran
I keep trying new papers, but always return to TOP. They're half the price, no nonsense, straight up rolling papers that burn "right" IMO.

The worst burning papers are Rizla+'s. Awful.

been years since i tried TOPS.. but when i did they were way to thick for my preference.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
All the raw gums are pretty weak IMO....takes 2 or 3 licks to get them to stick right for me....Great papers though

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top, now there is a blast from the past....
They used to sell tins of cigarette tobacco and under the lid was a pack of Tops. I know for a fact that some tobacco buyers got home and there were no Tops in under the lid (grin)

We also used to use Old Country Boys (O.C.B's), which were another popular cigarette paper that smoked like a sheet of burlap.

AtomicBetty

I like the element rice papers. I think the sugar glue is a little stickier than on the RAW papers and they generally burn nice as long as you've got a reasonable roll. Plus they come in a hundred pack, which is wicked awesome. Can hardly beat that.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
i found that RAW Supreme papers, which are packed with no fold stick better than normal RAW papers, which come with a fold in normal type pack. I found that very easy, just observed that a backrolled joint with normal RAW paper is almost impossible to seal and keep it sealed... but with RAW Supreme papers it is so easy to stick and that gum seales perfectly, and stays that way..

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I like the element rice papers. I think the sugar glue is a little stickier than on the RAW papers and they generally burn nice as long as you've got a reasonable roll. Plus they come in a hundred pack, which is wicked awesome. Can hardly beat that.

Are the elements thin?.....I love rice paper just looking for a nice thin gummed rice paper.....I like 1 1/4 size papers most the time

sero!

ocb, this ones:

80a4972d164957be2f0c525ad6ce47fc.jpg

i love that they don´t came folded, easier to roll.

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Papier de Damas

Papier de Damas

I learned how to roll using papers that I call "Crowns" because of the pic of a Royal crown on each paper. No gum, really thin paper but you can make some killer j's. Good stuff imo.

Attachments

• damas_flat2.jpg
    damas_flat2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4

Scorp1on

rolling-papers-raw.jpg
careysmokeshop_2056_8890634
Image0409v.jpg
silver_smalls_rizla.jpg

This is what I use, My fav is RAW but NOT the organic, only the one pictured. Since 2-3years I buy a box every 3-4month, RAW cost a little more then Smoking papers but taste better IMO. If i buy smoking papers I only buy the black or the blue cos they're thinner and weight only 13g/m2 while a ''white paper'' like tabacco paper is around 18 to 21g/sq meter.

4years ago I was using Rizla silver only but it was hard to find around here and didnt smoke well sometimes. If I dont have any paper I try to buy any paper that I can see thru...Used aleda too but its harder to roll a perfect joint and doesnt smoke so well.

RAW is the best IMO.

I smoke/roll around 5-7joint everyday.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I see that some of the Raw papers are rice based......and Elements are rice paper and DLX are also rice paper......I need to get a box......I've never tried these but I'll thinking of getting a box of something rice paper