What's new

stc9357

Im a 1.25 Raw man myself, like rizla silvers and smoking blacks too

Raws are great papers though

Couldn't have said it better myself never used smoking blacks before though.

"Where the fuck are my zig zags and my lighter so I can roll it and set it on fire."

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Club - Smoking Black - Joker (RICE PAPER orange pack) - or ELEMENTS.... i Love 'em all.....

:fight: orange zig zags i have bought several and i think there less likely to run on you.

don't do it :dueling:

:bow: to the orange zigzag

:yeahthats

sweetaction

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Rizla Silvers usually and a couple different brands of 1 1/4s like RAW, Klear, Pure Hemp and Smoking Black

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Hey wvkindbud38, bambu's are very good papers, alittle on the thick side but nonetheless good papers....The one thing they hav over alot of other papers is a great gumline....some of the raws and thin papers don't like to stick sometimes:D, but the bambus stick everytime first try...hope I helped

Kizzattack

I don't think anyone mentioned OCB black/premiums.

I did. :D

Slightly off topic: the owner of my local headshop told a friend of mine that OCB papers contain some chemicals that are significantly worse for the lungs than any "normal" paper. Does anybody know whether there's any truth to this?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Raw Kingsize Supreme (unbleached) /// Smoking Master (very slim) are my favorites.

I sometimes use: Smoking ECO (Pure Hemp), Rizla Original Orange (slim)... & blunt wraps.

:wave:

Ribsauce

started out with easy widers then moved to zig zag... ehhh..Randys are very nice with the wire and they never seem to run on me but i gotta drive 45 minutes to get to a place i know that sells em... anyone ever try LION OF JUDAH... theyre amazing never ever run and so so easy to roll it doesnt even matter if your too drunk to stand you can roll one up... but yea ill roll with whatever and ive tried many many different brands with not so many variances in quality to tell the truth

whodi

Veteran
I like randy's also but the paper is too thick and it burns faster. THe wire is the shit though.

JOB regular is decent.. zigzag orange packs are fine. But the slowest burn, thinnest paper, and best gum goes to JOB French Lights.. not reg JOB.

I challenege you guys to try them and i'l ltry some of yalls suggestions

R

randude101

I like the Zigs in the Orange package.

I tried rolling with the really really big papers in the orange pack too. You know this is no joke, those are handy. When I am going on a long trip I like to roll the big ones so that I can smoke and let it go out, smoke and let it go out. A lot easier than trying to light half a small joint when you are driving (and have facial hair).

Megas

Raw Natural 100% Vegan Rolling Papers, I hated them to begin with but now they are my paper of choice. They are unbleached and suuuuper thin.
Jucy Jays blackberry brandy flavoured, when their glue actually works which is rare.

You should make this into a poll question

For me there's 3 options

for papers
e-z-wider-slow-burning.jpg
do me well :D

or
EZ_1.4.gif

or most usually for me the near smokeless clear wraps made of plant cellulose
tfs_aleda_front.jpg

Always keep a pack of those aleda wraps :cool:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zag orange slows till i die, what!?!!
but my buddy named slow likes the lion of judahs. it's just too much for a personal j, and that's how i roll.