What's new

Fast Finishing Trainwreck

G

Introducing a fast finishing Trainwreck from Sharp_Pain by way of Texas. Being that this is a Trainwreck that finishes in under fifty days it should be interesting.

Here she is just before she went into flower. I veged for about a month from clone and supercropped her into this multi-headed Monster. Check out the stump on this thing. Its as fat as my thumb already.
680trainwreck-med.jpg

680trainwrecktop-med.jpg

680wreckstump-med.jpg

Now one week later. The stretch is starting.
680trainwreck1-med.jpg

Updates weekly.

Blatant

G

That I really can't tell you. Yet. I smoked some of this bad boy a couple weeks ago along with about 4 other strains. I was too stoned to actually key into the type of high. Maybe Sharp can give us a lil info.

Blatant

G

I smoked a bit of this trainwreck.....Its a very nice high.

i cant wait to see what B-man does with these bitches!

G

she gonna get biiiiiig!

might want to start thinkin about how you're gonna tie her up lol!

all that bending and twisting strengthen up them stems pretty good? mine flops all over the place.

THC

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Blatant
Man, you sure know how to train your ladies! That's an amazing bish for 30 days veg... Can't wait to see the flowers develop... -MGJ

HIGHRIDER

LOOKIN GOOD

LOOKIN GOOD

Nice plant blatant. I have some TW x Apollo11G,looks simalar.
I don't know if this is common knowledge of what but what is the lineage of TW just wondering and whats the taste like? Either way good lookin plant will deffently stop in later.

HIGHRIDER

Blatent nice to see your Sharpy TW Journal. Man that's one tight looking bitch, she got a bonny trunk there too, real vigerous look. Good luck there Blantent and looking forward too more of your fine pictures.

Last edited:
G

Thanks for stopping in ya'll. This lil girl should have some nice lil colas everywhere with all the training I did. Kinda looks like a Scrog without the screen.

THCesar: All stays well put, the supercropping creates a nice Knuckle for the stem to stand on. Plus I have a fan kicking up dust to strengthen it even more. No Floppies here.

HIGHRIDER: I'm not sure on this strains lineage. Trainwreck is traditionally a Sativa Dominant strain. The fact that this is a quick finisher leads me to believe that its been crossed. Not too sure on the taste either. So sooner than later we'll find out.

Blatant

GordyP

Happy Trails Comin' Your Way!

Happy Trails Comin' Your Way!

Un-fucking-believable, BLT!!

You're a master at training the beast; bushy from the bottom to the top. How will you position your hps for something that fat in all directions? Will you come at it from above and the sides while rotating that bad girl, or is it best to let er' sit still along with the lighting, and let light reflection deal with all the angles? You're gonna have a canopy of outer buds hogging all the light from a mess of inner buds on that monster! MORE PICS! MORE PICS!

GordyP

G

"A scrog without the screen", eh? I haven't seen those words since they appeared in the sig line of my old account at OG. :D

G

Hey there GP, good questions. I've been doing some reading of late and been learning about Shade Lighting. When your lights are positioned at a certain angles mimicing the great outdoors and the latitude and sun angle Blah Blah Blah. But anyways I move the lil bugger around the cabinet every watering. Never in the same spot. First I put it smack dab in the middle and drench it with light. Then put it at each corner rotating the pot each time. May be a bit of over kill but thats the best way I can get uniform growth in all areas without a light mover. I'll also do some pruning on the third week of flowering.

Chaprisio: Well Bruh you know what I'm talking about then. Who needs a screen when you have the Green....thumb that is.

Pics will be coming on Monday when I do my weekly updates to my threads. I can't wait either.

Blatant

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
That lil lady should fill out nicely for you Blatant. Always nice to see what you're up to.

GreatLakes THC

G

Week 2

Week 2

Here we go. Another week of updates. I did a lil trimming on the bottom to get some circulation down below. But beyond that just some feedin'

Here's a pic of the type of knuckles that formed and support the main stalks from Supercropping.
680knuckle-med.jpg

Heres the Wreck from last week.
680trainwreck_2_weeks-med.jpg

Blatant

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
at least 50% of my flower room is supercropped at any given time. hey, this blAtant d00d must know what he's doing man ~

GordyP

Bigger n' Bigger

Bigger n' Bigger

Hey BLT!

After you've harvested that big momma, you can whittle the trunk down into a baseball bat!

GordyP

Latest posts

Latest posts