What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and let me clarify that 10% off is for meds only.. Putting our patients first we are lowering our recovery fees on meds even more on top shelf products for 2010!
we are working on details for a little icmag get together.
We'll keep ya posted.

nomaad

Veteran
Finally stopped by the Collective... I was instantly aware this was a special place. I hung out for an hour and I was impressed with their insight and the care they give to their patients, quality of medicine, health of clones, KNOWLEDGE of their genetic stock and, most obvious, the warmth of the vibe. Combine all that with really fair prices and you have a model for how the whole thing should be done.

My experience with the local D's until now had left me with the feeling that I could live my entire life without stepping foot in another. Today's experience changed that. We are quite lucky to have a place like GKG in the area.

I brought a sample of the Clueberry and Blue Dream by... and left with a few samples of theirs... The God's Gift is a powerful right-behind-the-eyes high and a really unique taste and smell... lots of different ganja flavors give me different dejavu-like experiences and I am still trying to put my finger on it, but the GG is takin me somewhere...

I will be back your way soon.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And what a super super generous person our Nomad is.. OMG!
Thank you so much! I'm so grateful for your generosity and we hope we have years of friendship ahead. Your kindness overwhelms me.

B

bobdobalina420

I really need to come check out your spot justalilrowdy!! I've heard about this place for sometime now.

B

bobdobalina420

justalilrowdy - is your website current with your inventory? Ill be checking that. Thanks!!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Sorry I've been slacking with the write up and pics Rowdy, I'll try to get around to doing them tonight. Beside that though, what happened to the nancy b and red dragon that were left there? Did they get into your hands or someone who will mother them out hopefully? I really hope they weren't sold to a patient who didn't know what they were getting, albeit great for them, I want those strains to get around and stay around for years to come...

Norkali

whats the scoop on red dragon??

Red Dragon

The parentage of this line is exotic – a West Himalayan Kush crossed with a true breeding Brazilian sativa. (Utopia
Haze) “These buds have a distinct and immediate, exotic sativa high, but is followed minutes later by a wonderful undertow of a solid Kush stone that lasts and lasts. Finished buds have a taste and smell of sweet guava fruit. Red Dragon grows medium short, (80cm) and produces heavy colas of unique red/green buds. Flowering time is short ( max - 9 weeks) giving big yield of highly prized product, that finishes by mid to end September.

type Indica / Sativa
GENETICS Brazilian. Afghani
yield Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2 HEIGHT80 cm (indoor)
flowering time 60 to 65 days (indoor) Harvest time Mid / End September (outdoor)
THC 23 % CBD 1.2 %
quantity 5 seed or 10 seed pack

Last edited by a moderator:
T

theJointedOne

Red Dragon

The parentage of this line is exotic – a West Himalayan Kush crossed with a true breeding Brazilian sativa. (Utopia
Haze) “These buds have a distinct and immediate, exotic sativa high, but is followed minutes later by a wonderful undertow of a solid Kush stone that lasts and lasts. Finished buds have a taste and smell of sweet guava fruit. Red Dragon grows medium short, (80cm) and produces heavy colas of unique red/green buds. Flowering time is short ( max - 9 weeks) giving big yield of highly prized product, that finishes by mid to end September.

type Indica / Sativa
GENETICS Brazilian. Afghani
yield Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2 HEIGHT80 cm (indoor)
flowering time 60 to 65 days (indoor) Harvest time Mid / End September (outdoor)
THC 23 % CBD 1.2 %
quantity 5 seed or 10 seed pack

o my thanks norkali and thanks UP

haha just saw the site rowdy nice pics!

Last edited by a moderator:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
And the winners are....

And the winners are....

DSC09527-1.jpg

DSC09579-2-1.jpg

I figured you could steal these pictures rowdy to put on the site, but if you need me to message or email them to you just let me know.

~UP~

Billygoat

Wow, very nice pictures. Looks like some awesome winners. Just for those who want to know. I dropped off some seeds today. Not much, but around 12 packs. I think they where

Oriental Express
Mendo Express
Razorback
Oriental Blue

Also, dropped off some Casey Jones meds. Not much, but I'm sure everyone will enjoy the smoke. It's from Joe's cut also. If there is a damn for it. I'll try and drop off more later on. Should have some other samples in a few months.

Take care,
BG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts