What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Is the querkle the sr71 or a different cut? hopefully different, from every thing Ive seen querkle got some pretty tight genetics........

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Good Karma Growers

Good Karma Growers

We are not at that location any longer... we are now Good Karma Growers Collective 6045 Second Ave in Lucerne and our clone menu is at www.goodkarmagrowers.com/clonemenu.html

WoW, just finished reading this WHOLE thread!
Time 4 me to come out of the closet.:woohoo:

First We (I’m ½ of ‘the old couple’) have been involved (Vending) with ‘The Farmers Market’ from close to the start. Any folks that remember us say 'Hi' & let us know your grow.
I have not been involved in this thread due to computer envy. So be forgiving of my fu-paws. :noway:

Since 2007 Seeds of various linages also have found new homes through TFM. Some shared FREELY, to encourage ‘Grow Your Own’. Also frozen pollen has been talked of & tried. If you’ll try to grow, we WILL help all we can. We don’t want folks to ‘Have To’ buy there medication. We want them to buy to try!
Some of us remember the days of $10 oz’s & free plants 4 the growing in each bag! :2cents:
Each of us (all GROWERS) change our strain likes & dislikes, as we to grow into the now. But most of this group of growers thinks that the best ‘Lines’ should be shared & propagated, with Homage given to the Creator. With the Highest Homage going to those lines that slip & slither into ‘Their’ Grow/Breeding!! Not horded & hidden from the unfortunate.:2cents:

4 those of you that do not know where ‘Lucerne, Lake Co. is; it’s at the middle of the top of the lake on hwy 20. With that said I’d like to welcome the new clubdispencary opening up in ‘Lucerne’. But I must wander why they did not try to cover the Middletown area as this would have saved drivers from the south 30 minutes. Since ‘triple M’ closed down, no medication in the south lake area.

I GOT it Get as close to Good Karma as you can!! I Did! I AM A Member you'll see me there trying to help keep it green on most Saterdays!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
NoBull - Welcome to the boards and thank you for all you are doing. I tried your Bonana last year I believe and it was some damn fine meds! Anything on what you currently have available to the patients? Thanks again.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Thanks for the welcome Rainman!
All I've taken is beans this early in the year.
Will have Cosmic Kush (Cosmic Nights X Hindu Kush) when we get the mother back (she is over in Sac helping).
Lots of great lines at Good Karma Growers Collective, we have added some of them to our stock & so far all look Glowing Green!

JoJoDancer

Justalilrowdy is this a totally open market? Do we have to know a secret hand shake are something. I'd hate to drive 2126 miles for nothing..

Rainman

Veteran
JoJo - If you have a recommendation you will be fine. It has a 12 plant limit tho so for some like yourself traveling so far I would talk to Justa early and reserve as much as possible. If you are carpooling it would help to coordinate with others to maximize your selection as well. Also please be careful on the roads leading in and out of the area. Leo watches for anything out of the ordinary and uses to pull you over. Be cool and you will be fine. Hope this helps.

Megas

You know I've been looking at homes in this area but been curious what availability would be like lol clearly not an issue

Rainman

Veteran
Check my sig. for an idea of whats available at anytime. Yeah! I think you will be fine to start. Good luck but I would wait 6 months to buy!

its420

Hey NoBull,
I would like to 'second' Rainman's welcome and thanks for all you do to provide us with the best medicine possible. It really is an invaluable service you provide and I just wanna make sure you know it!!!
So, lol, are YOU the vendor for the chemdawgs and sour D and green crack I got from TFM? They are the best genetics in my garden by far!!
PEACE

S

srk

Hey nobull56 you guys still got the blueberry x romulan? I got that from you guys last summer. It did great would like to pass it along to some patients for the outdoor season.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Romberry

Romberry

Hey nobull56 you guys still got the blueberry x romulan? I got that from you guys last summer. It did great would like to pass it along to some patients for the outdoor season.

Yes we have the Romberry (romulan X blueberry), We also are trying out some F2 crosses with :RomberyX; White Widow; Hindu Kush; Cosmic Nights; Ice.
Romberry is getting three years from the seed & we are watching it for stress & would love to ‘Refresh’ it. We can not find the old Romulan, Next Gen Seeds only had ‘Romulan Max’ & we did not like it. Also we are working their ‘Avalon’ (more sweet Nose similar grow).:joint:
How did your OD grow do? With the smoke in the air, from the fires, (not my weed!) our grow was light and LATE. One elbow & November! :mad:
We are looking to the outdoor stuff right now as FANTASTIC indoor lines are at TFM. We made wayyy tooo manyyy seeds last year and have been vending them.
Look forward to seeing you again!!:joint:

Billygoat

You guys got any of the OG cuts? Got some friends wanting them. All I've got is Bubba, but was wondering if you guys had it? Didn't see it listed, but saw you said you had other cuts not listed.

Nice to see you guys doing well and helping those in need.
Take care,
BG

S

srk

Nobull56 I did the romberry indoors and it produced over 250g. It was amazing. I can only imagine it outdoors in the ground. I have an original romulan cut but you seem to be worried about length from the seed and this was a clone only that has been around for a good 4 years or so. I'm interested in a romberry x hindu kush...that sounds like fun. What is TFM? The farmers market?

edit: 250g off one plant with 2-3 week veg.

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We should have some O.G. in a few weeks and the Querkle we have is not SR-71. We aquired seeds so we have mothers from seed.
The clone menu is as up to date as possible. I never know what will show up at the farmers market on Saturdays though.
www.goodkarmagrowers.com

nobull56

ICMag Donor
The Farmers Market

The Farmers Market

Nobull56 I did the romberry indoors and it produced over 250g. It was amazing. I can only imagine it outdoors in the ground. I have an original romulan cut but you seem to be worried about length from the seed and this was a clone only that has been around for a good 4 years or so. I'm interested in a romberry x hindu kush...that sounds like fun. What is TFM? The farmers market?

edit: 250g off one plant with 2-3 week veg.

Yes TFM= The Farmers Market. We're on our way there now!
So you know I have clone only lines that only the Grate Green Mother knows how far from the seed they are! :joint:
I knoticed that the closer to the seed the strounger the plant!:2cents:
So far all the F2 (three way crosses) have been disapointing. We will keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.