What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just cut 300 Master Kush clones. I will have to get them to the Market once they are rooted and strong. I think some people out there would be very happy to have these.

supi1012

bubba kush is legit
damn if its not pre-98
cheese clones seem like big budda, not uk
sour bubble i picked up a while back was the bomb
got gonzo and strawberry diesel bout three weeks ago cant wait to bud em

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So is GrandDaddy Grape Ape different than Grape Ape?? In my Big Book of Buds 3 they say that GrandDaddy Grape Ape's pheno's are GDP and Urkle! Call me crazy but I thought Grand Daddy Purple was a cross between Salmon Creek Big Bud and Urkle was it not? So how could the GDP be a pheno of this GrandDaddy Grape Ape?

Also is your Master Kush a purple? I got a Master Kush I was told is called Mendocino Purple(not mendo purps) and it's getting confusing...

SkunkyMunky

Patients Choice Clones

Patients Choice Clones

I went to The Patients Choice and saw some of the worst looking shit I've ever seen. Powder mildew and the the jackass selling them called the bud cola a "colon" when he was trying to impress me with his knowledge..LMAO!!
The Farmers Market stuff from the good karma growers has always worked out real well for me at every location they've worked at. They know their shit well and they work with other people who know their shit well. Their in it for the love of the plant and not the money like some wanna be know it all like that fool at the patients choice with his colons!!

I go to Good Karma every weekend.
I have never seen unusual activity by the police, and I park in front.
The Sheriff is going to open a substation in Lucerne across from the big park, but that has been in the works. It's bascially an office to write reports.
Since the highway is only 2-lane, it's possible to get a cop behind you for a few miles.
They don't have much to do, so don't give them a reason. Make sure your vehicle is legal.
I have never seen a cop near the co-op. The one in Clearlake Oaks that 'rowdy memtioned closed down. He had a honey oil lab there. Big no-no.
This place is my favorite. I see nothing inside or outside that would generate enough interest. They are low key, low profile, and unless there is a big sweep on all co-ops in Lake County, I just don't see anything happening.
And I can't see a sweep coming, unless it is complaint-driven. And if Obama calls off the dogs, maintain low visibility.

its420

I just cut 300 Master Kush clones. I will have to get them to the Market once they are rooted and strong. I think some people out there would be very happy to have these.

So are you the regular supplier of the chem? So its NOT chem d? Its the '91 cut? I got The chem, sour d, and a green crack from rowdy. People have commented that my Chem looks more like the sour d. I cant tell them apart anymore either. Any info would be appreciated
58108DSC02056.JPG

58108DSC02057.JPG

PEACE

kno3brock

I've never been hasseled by cops up in these parts but I have seen many CHP running up and down HWY 20 each time I was in the area. Hwy 20 is one of the routes out of Mendo heading towards the Central Valley- and the CHP knows this well. Be Safe.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why not??? Did they just not want to be a part of it??? Or is there a problem with you guys??

I thought these guys were friends but since we started our collective up they have been sending some pretty negative energy our way. They say we have stolen their business and a bunch of childish trash talk... In truth we are making it so much more affordable for our members and no one else wants to give up the huge profit margin they make. We offer top quality meds and the highest price is $38. for an eighth and we do $20. every week in free medicine to our elderly, disabled and low income members. We hope to be able to offer even lower prices to all our members soon but making it more affordable everywhere is what we hope to achieve. Its been an ugly greedy business and its such a wonderful, potentially miraculous plant that we need to have more respect for instead of taking advantage of. It should be available to all who need it. Lets get rid of the ugly criminal side by lowering the prices and making it a commodity like anything else we grow in our gardens. No one would steal it or kill for it.
www.goodkarmagrowers.com

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So are you the regular supplier of the chem? So its NOT chem d? Its the '91 cut? I got The chem, sour d, and a green crack from rowdy. People have commented that my Chem looks more like the sour d. I cant tell them apart anymore either. Any info would be appreciated
58108DSC02056.JPG

58108DSC02057.JPG

PEACE

No I am not the regular supplier of the Chemdog. I am going to take a bunch of cuttings next time I do a run of '91 Chemdog in my room and I will bring in the extras. I usually run 150 plants and take like 300 cuttings.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So is GrandDaddy Grape Ape different than Grape Ape?? In my Big Book of Buds 3 they say that GrandDaddy Grape Ape's pheno's are GDP and Urkle! Call me crazy but I thought Grand Daddy Purple was a cross between Salmon Creek Big Bud and Urkle was it not? So how could the GDP be a pheno of this GrandDaddy Grape Ape?

Also is your Master Kush a purple? I got a Master Kush I was told is called Mendocino Purple(not mendo purps) and it's getting confusing...

No Granddaddy Grape Ape "is" Grape Ape. I just use the full names of Strains as to not have people get confused.

If your Master Kush is Mendo Purple then it isn't the true Master Kush. My Master Kush is from Los Angeles and while the stems are purple from veg. on (some have purple stripes also) it isn't what you would call a purple plant that has buds that purple from the inside out.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that really the chem 91? if it is i need it..

I dont have the Chem Dawg. Its a member product and I hear it is the 91.. at least thats what the member who provided it is told. I believe it came from some of the Eddie Leppers.. ( Friends & associates of Eddie Lepp) and I believe its some of the best medicine I've seen this year. Its very diesel like and I am told the diesel came from the Chem Dawg. I dont know for sure except that even when it isnt flowering when you pluck a leaf or rub the stalk it stinks like bad bad sweat. I will provide you with an update as I like to grow out a few of the member products we provide to patients just to get a good idea of what they are vending.. Of course we cant test it all but we try to weed out the shwap and provide our members with the best product they can buy. I prefer mothers from the seed but there's alot of great strains out there that are clone only and totally worth running again and again. Its so interesting that there so many variations out there now and all really great medicine.
www.goodkarmagrowers.com

b14z3d

so what is the flower time on these "91 chems"? my mother is really taking off, should be taking some cuts soon

Norkali

Take it at 67; that's what I did and it's perfect IMO; all thanks to Rezdog for the flowering time tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts