What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovenant

JamesChong ~ thanks for the input my friend, i would still like to hear from justalilrowdy. its obvious that they would only want so many venders, and that each vender would need to prove their cuts are solid. that isnt a problem, and because ive gotten the best feedback off the strains im offering, i would like to offer it to my brothers and sisters up north. if not, no big deal - i just wont bring any with me :)

on the other hand, i would like to take a trip up and view the market for myself... and pick up some clones (probably around 30 or so.) i would really enjoy picking up some swerve cuts - especially the og kush. just wondering if they will be around on saturday, january 12. im going to have to request work off in the first place in order to make it there on saturday, so i am hoping i can get my hands on a few of these.

any idea justalilrowdy? maybe you could check into it for me @ this weekend's market. if the vender with swerve's cuts isnt going to be there on the 12th, maybe you could set a couple to the side for me the weekend before (on the 5th) or something. pm me if you would rather, but i would like to hear from you when you get this :)

thnx

J

JamesChong

Hey kovenant,

Oh, I totally agree with you. Was just saying what I've read before. I personally would love to pick up the OG cut also. Got a couple plants I would love to mix it up with. Maybe sometime this spring. I will make my way there and check out the scene. Good luck with everything and hope everything works out.

One good point you made. It's nice to know info ahead of time. Like you stated, some people have to take off from work to make it up there. More info ahead of time would be a good one. Not dogging anyone, just say.
Take care,
BG

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are a collective and limited in space and we like to know that the vendors have a great quality proven product so about the only vendors we take are tested first. If you want to vend you have to submit a clone to be test grown out and if it meets the quality requirements you MAY be accepted as a vendor. We only have room for a few but if someone gives up a space or their clone quality gets sloppy we will accept a proven vendor who is on the list and who's product we have grown out. Its not a speedy process. Right now we are maxed on the vendors but you are welcome to come and bring a well marked sample clone and leave your contact info on our list.

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
kovenant said:
JamesChong ~ thanks for the input my friend, i would still like to hear from justalilrowdy. its obvious that they would only want so many venders, and that each vender would need to prove their cuts are solid. that isnt a problem, and because ive gotten the best feedback off the strains im offering, i would like to offer it to my brothers and sisters up north. if not, no big deal - i just wont bring any with me :)

on the other hand, i would like to take a trip up and view the market for myself... and pick up some clones (probably around 30 or so.) i would really enjoy picking up some swerve cuts - especially the og kush. just wondering if they will be around on saturday, january 12. im going to have to request work off in the first place in order to make it there on saturday, so i am hoping i can get my hands on a few of these.

any idea justalilrowdy? maybe you could check into it for me @ this weekend's market. if the vender with swerve's cuts isnt going to be there on the 12th, maybe you could set a couple to the side for me the weekend before (on the 5th) or something. pm me if you would rather, but i would like to hear from you when you get this :)

thnx
That vendor will be there on the 12th.

Last edited:

Budsmith

I'm seriously thinking about taking a trip from nc to cali. This sounds like such a cool function and everything. Man I wish I lived out west.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Todays (Sat) Mkt will have..

Todays (Sat) Mkt will have..

Eds Sour Diesel, Grape Ape, Strawberry Cough, Lavendar, Rom-Berry, and a few shipwreck..
You must have a current California recommendation or state card in accordance with prop. 215

Last edited:

kovenant

justalilrowdy ~ thanks. i just made arrangements and will be there on the 12th. i am bringing my california rec - should i pm you with my info so it can be called in ahead of time to avoid any problems on saturday? also, i may bring a cut or two for you to grow out so that later i could be a possible vender. my end goal is sharing good medicine. thnx :rasta:

btw - here's a shot of the blue goos i want to share

Last edited:

Krakatoa

justalilrowdy said:
Eds Sour Diesel, Grape Ape, Strawbeery Cough, Lavendar, Rom-Berry, and a few shipwreck..
You must have a current California recommendation or state card in accordance with prop. 215

Wow, I'm glad I didn't make the 2.5 hour drive up there. That's not quite the list that was advertised earlier.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its never going to be the same from week to week and we are just getting started with the market again. I will always try to post what's there from week to week but cant always keep up with it and I dont always know ahead of time who will be bringing what so its a game of chance.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year..
Peace and keep it chronic

highbrid

Hey what up guys, Hope everyones new year is going well and green.... I have a question... I dont know if anyones has heard but there is suppose to be a big storm coming this weekend, and Im wondering if thats gonna cause any problems for the market? Also if any new news on whats gonna be there is in I would like to know whats on the menu. thanks fellas

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
the market is (was) held indoors whe I was there a few weeks ago...should be a nice storm, I'm sure the market will still go down unless it gets so ugly noone shows up

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This week..

This week..

Should be a better selection than last week (some nice kush varieties) and we will be ready to start at noon on Fri and Sat.
Drive safe and keep it chronic :joint:

highbrid

14240 hw 53? Right?? Im there! and hope to get myself some gods gift and grape ape. That would be the the best. Im on my way to wal-mart to buy by bubble cloner..lol ...new mother and cloner room is disinfected, sprayed down and ready to go.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEW ADDRESS!! we have moved and its Alternative Solutions Collective at 12867 Hwy 20 in Clearlake Oaks.

highbrid

thanks alot justalil, Im up and adam already and checking traffic. About to eat, gas up and grab the starbucks and on the highway. To anyone coming up be very safe guys its slippery out there. oh yeah while its coming down so hard COLLECT some rain water guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts