What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumpm0nkey

The people in the shop where warm and inviting. Lots of mellow heads in there :) The old man workn the counter was wicked awsome and even gave me a free cookie :) I wish i could go to something like this every weekend. Anyone near fresno? Holler at me :)

Dose the store have a list for what they may have next weeks so you can call at 707 998 1100 be for driving ? Is the crose street lake and hy 20 ?

Last edited:

Cyclonite

Wow grape skunk...must have, Do you think it will be there on the 22nd? Whats the best time and day to get there for the best selection? Later Friday or early sat?

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
342 said:
Dose the store have a list for what they may have next weeks so you can call at 707 998 1100 be for driving ? Is the crose street lake and hy 20 ?
They dont discuss strains over the phone but some will be posted here by thursday.. You can call the store for directions. Get there early for the best selection. It starts at noon.
Grape skunk will be released this spring for planting.. :joint:

Last edited:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Just a heads up, some of the clones I picked up at the market have mites...after I just got rid of those damn things. Another reminder to give new ones the isolation treatment for a bit till things are for sure cool. BUT, still very stoked to have come up on these DANK genetics. :)

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes there was a vendor there that had mites and so he has been eliminated until he has cleaned up.. I didnt see it until he came in again Saturday with his plants. I encourage everyone to check the plants over. I apologize for not catching them sooner. Even if plants dont show any sign of mites I would suggest everyone who buys clones anywhere to dip or spray your plants with a good organic pesticide first thing when you get them home.

Last edited:

will there be some way to tell who the grower is I like the cut i got from you last year where very clean . just wish you had some of the whites

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are going to be looked over before they come in and its always possible to miss something when the trays are full so always give them a dip.. no matter what... We will have some whites I believe there's a white rhino x white widow being vended. I know we will have some nice purple varieties this week as well... Grape Ape, Gods Gift, Shipwreck and a few Grandad.. also we'll have G-13xRockbud, Strawberry Cough and Double Dutch...
See you at the mkt!

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I apologize for any confusion about the so called "swerve cuts" being available thru our mkt... as it turns out they dont seem to be the actual "swerve cuts" but have been grown out and proven to be excellent quality... Sorry

Last edited:

doggod

This week at the clone market:
LA OG Kush - Swerve Cut
Trainwreck
Purple Kush - SR71 cut
Warlock
God's Gift
Cotton Candy Kush - Swerve cut
Lavender
Swazi Skunk

Anghellic

Man I'm really going to have to visit this little gathering next time i go up to my dads, this is just around the corner :muahaha: Looks like some quality genetics floatin around.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its every Friday and Saturday starting at noon... so the next one is this Friday. I look forward to seeing you there. :joint:

kovenant

justalilrowdy ~

i am planning a trip up on Sat 1/12 (barring I can get off work that Saturday) and i wanted to ask a few questions... and maybe you dont know this far in advance, but i'll pose them now anyway :)

any idea if some swerve cuts will be there that weekend? (OG Kush would be great, but any would be of interest to me.)

also, what's the proper procedure for bringing clones to the market? i would be interested in sharing my arcata trainwreck and blue cheese strains.

G

hey justalilrowdy can I request certain strains and you try to find them? I'd like to get swerves pre 98 bubba cut and chemdawg 91'. also what is the procedure for vending cuts? should I just call the phone #? i dont have enough posts to PM yet.

J

JamesChong

I'm pretty sure they only allow so many vendor's. Also, I think you have to prove your cuts also. I'm sure that's what was posted before, but I could be wrong. From some old posts. There would be times when they had enough vendor's, then you would see them post. They where taking new vendor's, but I'm sure justalilrowdy or someone else will confirm the info.
Merry Christmas,
BG

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
i swear you bastards in cali have it so damned good. a place to trade clones. . . . wow. i seriously am turning green with envy. kudos to you all though, keep it green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts