What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
In that case you are both invited to the Tiki Bar, I will fire up the blender for some high quality boat drinks, build a fire in the pit and make some burnt beast and Island veggies. It's always five o'clock on this side of the Island, its always 420 on the other.

Pack light, a swimsuit and flip flops will meet our stringent dress code.

Gilligan's Island where the fun never stops...

Island Love
Coconut creme Pies?

Dr there are pies aplenty, just come around back of the hut we will be under the palms.

Mary Ann got into it a bit ago... she always was trouble that one ;-)

Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on the unforgettable television sitcom, Gilligan’s Island, was busted last October for possessing marijuana!

The actress was driving home from her 69th birthday party in Idaho when she was pulled over on October 18th.

A Sheriff witnessed her cross over the center line and claims she was speeding up and slowing down. Her vehicle was searched and police found four joints, all half smoked, along with two small stash containers.

Wells told police the joints and stash containers belonged to hitchhikers. Yeah, she was baked. Heh.

Wells is currently on unsupervised probation for six months after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving. She was sentenced last month to five days in jail and fined $410.50.

We are glad to have that behind us, now we just keep the flora green and sand between our toes. She swore off of birthday parties.

OK OK I would like to head this one off from the start. Mary Ann wasn't the only one (I would rather eat a pie than wear one).

Gilligan from “Gilligan’s Island”(why didn’t they just build a boat?) found himself in a bit of a pickle in 1998 when he was arrested for having a parcel of marijuana delivered to his house. At the time, he thought he was in an episode of the show and said that “Mary Ann”(Dawn Wells) sent him the package. He must have realized what he was doing because he refused to name her in court and said “some crazy fan must have sent it.” More marijuana and other paraphernalia was found in his house and he pleaded no contest to the charges earning him six month’s probation.

Island love

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I'm Telling!!!

I'm Telling!!!

I heard Gilligan & a bunch of folks from GKG singing:

Roll Roll Roll a Joint
Gently twist the ends
Merrily Merrily Merrily
Pass it to your friends

I just came back (down from cloud nine or ten) from testing all my judges bag goodies! Don’t worry, this only happens to ‘light weights’.

TT said she voted for me, thanks. Congrats to everyone that took part!!

Last edited:

try comb

I heard Gilligan & a bunch of folks from GKG singing:

Roll Roll Roll a Joint
Gently twist the ends
Merrily Merrily Merrily
Pass it to your friends

I just came back (down from cloud nine or ten) from testing all my judges bag goodies! Don’t worry, this only happens to ‘light weights’.

TT said she voted for me, thanks. Congrats to everyone that took part!!

nice entry nobull. enjoyed very much.

gary20757

I finally made it....it look four LONG days of driving and two days of unloading but I'm finally moved in to HVL ....I'm finally here I still can't believe I moved 2100 miles it still feels like a dream lol but anyway I can't wait to meet and greet some good peeps...peace out

Billygoat

Any chance of getting some Purple Urkle clones? No rush, but been wanting to run this one for some time.
Thanks,
BG

gary20757, congrat's. Word of advice. Take it slow and follow the rules. You've moved out to a different world and people are different out here on the west coast as to the east. You should be fine, but watch how your treat other's and keep a low profile. Johny law still keeps a watchful eye on us Medical grower's.

congrat's and welcome.
Take care,
BG

Norkali

Sound advice BG - you remind me too...any Bubba around?! I've been trying to get her again for a while now since losing her to root aphids!

gary20757

Thx BG for the sound words I will.....but at least here peeps are very polite and friendly in okla everyone is a stuck up prick excuse my French lol ...there if your not religous your not liked by most people I hate there mentality it's much better here in EVERY way!!!!! :)

hey guys off topic here.......... vetrans affairs just athorizes the use of medical maryjane to vetrans in 14 states without losing thier benifits.............some goodnews to pass along i was thinkin............ hey rowdy how are you doing ;]........dc

Billygoat

This is great news for sure. Since, every time I head to the local clinic or hospital in SF. I get so worked up and worried that they might be drug testing me every time they ask me for my urine. This is great news for sure.

I know for me and I'm sure other VET's. It helps me to almost cut out my pain pills they issues me. Also, the pills for the nightmares I have from a few things that happen while serving. The PTSD is an issue for me at night, but cannabis helps out allot.

Thanks for sharing and this made my day.
Take care,
BG

PS, still looking for the real Purple Urkle cut.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
step by step and inch by inch we are getting there..!
I hope for legalization before I leave this earth but after all the controversy over the present bill I cant vote for it with a clear conscience.. its not what we have waited all these years for. Just because it has been labeled "legalization" doesn't make it so and it sounds more like "industrialization" than "legalization." We need to vote NO this time around and work for a better bill... its been too long coming to settle for less than complete and total and REAL legalization.
PLEASE VOTE NO ON LEGALIZATION IN NOV!

On a lighter note next week we are opening our new 420 Information Station. We will provide a place to escape the heat and kick back to network with other patients. We will provide grow & 420 related dvd's and magazines and a smoke/vape area and refreshments. We welcome anyone with grow or 420 related materials to contribute and please feel free to make your own informative material.

gary20757

I am finally!!!!! Legal I got my rec Monday but so low on funds after the move I had to settle on some cheaper stuff for now but you can bet on payday( Friday) I'll be scoping out ALL the local varieties!!!! Lucerne here I come :) on more of a serious note as a 100% disabled vet it's find and dandy for them to FINALLY admit to MMJ benys but it will not be a true victory to vets everywhere until they start prescribing it and or paying for it until then at least we don't have to worry about UAs anymore..this will be a great load off many of my fellow vets minds....HooRah!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts