What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
One or two of our people will be there tomorrow, too. It will be our first time. We'll bring Caramel Kush, Headband, Chemdawg 91, Purple Diesel, Super Silver Haze, Mango Kush, Sour Diesel, Emerald Kush, Tripple OG, Ghost OG, and a few others. :)

joestoner

Hello to Brian at Karma, NorKali, Medical Farmacy and others....

Hello to Brian at Karma, NorKali, Medical Farmacy and others....

I spoke with Brian at Karma earlier in the week and I was looking to make it there this Sat to pick up a cut of the 91 West Coast Chemdawg. My car is in the shop this week end and next unfortunately. I am hoping to get some from Josh at the Medicalfarmacy this week. I was originally directed to Norkali through somone at a Sonoma collective for the cut. Is this info good?

Thanks and blessings

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We don't have a Brian... we have an Eric.
Looking forward to today's market. It should be fun. :)
We will be recording a small video of the market to post in our ads and on you-tube with information on how our market works and our free med programs..
See you at the market.. :wave:

your info is pretty good.. ;)

joestoner

Sorry, it was Eric I spoke with. You are correct Karma, I have talked with too many people this week in anticipation of finding some 91 Dawg and sorry to miss out. All good things in all good time though. Thanks for the true dat on the cryptic info from Sonoma Collective Karma, I feel better now knowing there is a wellspring from which we can partake in the goodness. Whew!!!Hopefully Medicalfarmacy will take care of me on this one, but I still look forward to meeting you all at the Market in a few weeks, I will be the old guy with a tye dye, long hair, you can't miss me...Lol!!! I am looking forward to the video Karma. Blessings to all of you and that you so much for your hard work!!!

nvthis

Wow! Ok, so I didn't catch this in time... When will these spectacular Medicalfarmacy cuts be available again?? Any chance for a Sunday :) ??

Wow! Ok, so I didn't catch this in time... When will these spectacular Medicalfarmacy cuts be available again?? Any chance for a Sunday :) ??

We'll be back in two weeks from now. Not the next one, but the one after that. Hope to see you there. If there's anything you want us to bring, pm us and we'll try to get it to you.

Billygoat

I'm still looking for the real purple erkle if anyone has it. Anyone dropping cuts off. I would like to get this one. GK, if you could get a line on this one. I would be very greatful. I might be swing by this week, but I'll let you know for sure.
Take care,
BG

Purple Erkle, please!

nvthis

You got it bro! I will be travelling quite a long way.. Any ballpark about time of day?

T

turtle farmer

two weeks-sounds good,might have to make a run up there.I'm wondering if there's any strains from the past that I can get in a couple weeks?Looking for Platinum Purps,,Lemon Venom,,Blue Night,,Deep Purple,,Purple Cream,,Blueberry Tangarine------I hope everyone's grow is going good---see ya soon
TF:tiphat:

First off, I want to thank the great ladies at Good Karma. The place is nice, comfortable and the staff friendly and pleasant. I had a real good time and met some good folks. Thanks for your hospitality and kind vibes.
The site is about 2 hours away for us, so im not sure how often we can be there, but I'm sure we should be able to do this at least once a month. We will either set that to the first sat of the month, or we will post here, when we are sure we'll be there.
calicoli06, it was good to meet you as well. I'll bring you two SFV Ogs next time. Please see if you can obtain that WCD for me. That would be awesome. My friends will be very happy.
turtle farmer,
I'm not familiar with any of those strains, other than Purple Cream. I'll do what I can about obtaining some of those, if possible.
nvthis,
We will be there from 11:00 onward to about 4:30 or 5:00

See you all next time,

nvthis

I'm still looking for the real purple erkle if anyone has it. Anyone dropping cuts off. I would like to get this one. GK, if you could get a line on this one. I would be very greatful. I might be swing by this week, but I'll let you know for sure.
Take care,
BG

Purple Erkle, please!

Hey Billy, I'll help keep an eye out for ya.. I run into it once in a while. I have an Urkle that's real nice. Stoney, flavorful, etc... But threw nanners right before she was done... Not sure if it was something I did, or if maybe she was an S1 product??? I can bring one out in a few weeks if ya want her.. I think I can leave it at the desk, yeah? Have no idea if it's 'real'. You may have to judge that one for yourself bro.. This is her...

EDIT: Sorry man, I am hoping this won't discourage anyone from looking into it for you still...

Attachments

• 2010_0526May280035.jpg
    2010_0526May280035.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2010_0526May280049.jpg
    2010_0526May280049.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 16
  • blu3.jpg
    blu3.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 18

Norkali

First off, I want to thank the great ladies at Good Karma. The place is nice, comfortable and the staff friendly and pleasant. I had a real good time and met some good folks. Thanks for your hospitality and kind vibes.
The site is about 2 hours away for us, so im not sure how often we can be there, but I'm sure we should be able to do this at least once a month. We will either set that to the first sat of the month, or we will post here, when we are sure we'll be there.
calicoli06, it was good to meet you as well. I'll bring you two SFV Ogs next time. Please see if you can obtain that WCD for me. That would be awesome. My friends will be very happy.
turtle farmer,
I'm not familiar with any of those strains, other than Purple Cream. I'll do what I can about obtaining some of those, if possible.
nvthis,
We will be there from 11:00 onward to about 4:30 or 5:00

See you all next time,

As Cali said, it was a pleasure talking w/ you....any chance you could make that 4 SFV's? :biggrin:

I'll try to bring a Romulan and a '91!

huskerdoobie

Hi Good Karma gang,

I really enjoyed my visit on Saturday. It was nice seeing everyone again and the market was fantastic. I felt like a kid in a candy store - I brought home twice as many clones as I had planned on or had room for, so I'm going to go pickup another light this afternoon - problem solved.

The Purple Cream, Bubba Kush and the Gangster Purps - all excellent, very well grown and cured. Nomaad was right - watch out for the Gangster Purps. Thank you guys for helping pick out the meds. I think in the future I'll just say " I'll have what the Nomaad is having".

On a side note: the subscription has been placed - they said 6-8 weeks. If this doesn't fit with what you had in mind, let me know - we can do something different. I also found a couple of Best of HT grow guides that are coming your way.

Again thanks for opening your business and community to all of us.

Billygoat

Hey Billy, I'll help keep an eye out for ya.. I run into it once in a while. I have an Urkle that's real nice. Stoney, flavorful, etc... But threw nanners right before she was done... Not sure if it was something I did, or if maybe she was an S1 product??? I can bring one out in a few weeks if ya want her.. I think I can leave it at the desk, yeah? Have no idea if it's 'real'. You may have to judge that one for yourself bro.. This is her...

EDIT: Sorry man, I am hoping this won't discourage anyone from looking into it for you still...

Thanks, the nanners could have been anything. Most of the time when they do it at the end. It's most likely them freaking out. The, trying to produce seeds, so they can live on. Did your girl get any purple to her? Sorry, I can tell from the picture. Looks like I see some purple, but I can't tell. Ya, I'll give her a run and try her out. Ya, if your around. Just give me a heads up when you think you might be dropping it by. I might be able to work something out. Might be able to meet up with you there. It's a little drive for me, but if I can't make it. Just drop it off. I'm sure the staff will hold it for me.
Thanks,
BG

nvthis

Hey Billy, I hear ya. It's a bit of a drive for me too ;)

I am planning a trip out not this weekend, but the next (and I think those Medfarm guys will be there too..) I haven't been to the new site yet....

I harvested her at the beginning of June under temps of high 70's to mid 80's. She did purp up a bit, even under heat and if it wasn't for the nanners, she would have stayed in another week.. The buds furthest from the light (lowers) turned a lot better. I think under better conditions (temps) you will see a big diff..

If you can't make it then and the folks at GK are willing, maybe they will hold it for you? I can even hit her with floramite and eagle 20 before I leave if it makes a diff?? I do run a clean room ;)

Anyway bro, her buds smell great and are as compact as can be.. If it was the heat, or something else I did that brought the nanners, then a solid grow with her should impress quite easily..

I won't have time to clone, but I do have 3 of her in soil now. They have been topped multiple times and should offer up some good tops to cut on right away. I can part with one, no prob...

Status
Not open for further replies.