What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomaad

Veteran
So...can anybody tell me what to expect from the Nancy Botwin outdoors? I am trying to decide if she belongs in a 200 gallon pot. Fast vegger? Branching structure? finishing time?

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I just sent a pm to rowdy (which may or may not get to him), but maybe someone here can answer my question.

Are they going to have a farmer's market on the 24th of this month? Reason I'm asking is it's a long drive for me and I want to make sure things are good before I head up.

Cow Palace event this weekend is going to keep me from going up this weekend.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just sent a pm to rowdy (which may or may not get to him), but maybe someone here can answer my question.

Are they going to have a farmer's market on the 24th of this month? Reason I'm asking is it's a long drive for me and I want to make sure things are good before I head up.

Cow Palace event this weekend is going to keep me from going up this weekend.
We will have a farmers market on the 24th.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
So...can anybody tell me what to expect from the Nancy Botwin outdoors? I am trying to decide if she belongs in a 200 gallon pot. Fast vegger? Branching structure? finishing time?

Don't know what to expect outdoors with her, but I've ran both Romulan and Urkle outdoors with great success. Although you never know with some of these finicking strains and Nancy is a bit finicky. Oh and very VERY VERY slow in veg, the slowest I've come across thus far on par with Sour Bubble, so dedicating a hugh 200 may not be worth it. As far as branching goes she stays dominant cola with minimal side branching, topping and training are highly advised for increased yield, but that kind of goes with out saying for most strains. I unfortunately didn't come away with a nancy, this time, but knowing she has been spread in good hands is just as good. Keep her safe yall.

Best of luck with her nomaad, she's a keeper for sure!

ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

P.S. Wow this judging process is getting harder the more I try all these fantastic entries! Just today I started documenting with pictures, I forgot to take pictures of quite a few the past few days I apologize but smoke reports and pictures coming soon.

nomaad

Veteran
Thanks UP. I had a feeling that she belonged in a 100... I will take cuts later in veg. One's got your name on it.

Hempfphrey... don't feel bad. I should have PM'd that little fyi.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just heard the news about Jack Herer.. sad sad news. I will smoke a fatty in his honor tonite.. the father of our movement has gone for a moment but we will all be joined together again in a better life as the wheel keeps turning..
Until then we will follow the path Jack has left us with.
Peace and love Jack.

T

turtle farmer

Just heard the news about Jack Herer.. sad sad news. I will smoke a fatty in his honor tonite.. the father of our movement has gone for a moment but we will all be joined together again in a better life as the wheel keeps turning..
Until then we will follow the path Jack has left us with.
Peace and love Jack.

I couldn't have said it any better :(
R.I.P. Jack

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On Tuesday April 20th Good Karma Growers will celibrate the life of The Emperor Of Hemp giving honor and respect to Jack. Come in and puff a fatty with us while we all remember everything Jack has done to get us where we are today. I only spoke with him a few times but he was such a huge influence in our lives that its still hard to believe. No matter where you are on 420 this year lets all dedicate the day to Jack Herer. :ying:

I'll have to dig out my old Jack Herer pipe.

Sensi Seed is an official sponsor of the pot expo tomorrow so I'm really hoping they have JH seeds for sale.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone voting on The Cup Event can call today or send me a pm and the results will be on the website by 7 pm tonite and announced here as well.

T

turtle farmer

I am so saddened to hear the bad news...Mike was a neat person :)
I'm glad I spent some time chatting and sampling with him during the cup :)
Our sympathy goes out to his family and friends,you are in our prayers
TF and family

Billygoat

First, I'd like to say sorry about not making the event. I've been Ill on and off and couldn't make it. Been super sick from some drug's the VA has been giving me. I don't want to Hi Jack this thread, but since everyone was PMing me asking what happen. Here's what's going on. I tried to get the Casey Jones down south, but the person fell through.

Please, don't side track this thread. The only reason I'm posting this info here. Is because it deals with my friends that attended the event and I don't know where else to post it. I'm hoping to attend the next one.
Take care,
BG

Health Break
I just wanted to let everyone know i'm doing fine. Some of you know I'm having health issues. I thought I would never have to post this, but I'm having some issues with my health.

Doctor at the VA found two lumps. One is in the family jewels and the other is in another private spot. Don't want to go into details, because some might not want to hear where it's at.

My prostate is also imflamed with a lump on the apex, so I've been dealing with this and some other issues. The seed crop failure really got me stressed out and this was the icying on the cake.

I just wanted to let everyone know. I'm not going to be around much. Been doing some testing and planning a small vacation. That's if the doctors think everything is ok. As far as things are looking so far. Not looking like cancer, but they are making sure I'm ok.

I am having other problems and there is a chance I might not be able to have kids because of the lump in the family jewels. They are looking into it and hopefully things go well.

I don't want a bunch of people feeling sorry for me. I'm thankful for all the support and kind thoughts. If you want to send good vibes. Thanks a bunch.

As for seeds. I do have plants going now and hopefully those do well. Once they finish up. I'll get some to GK.

Once those come around. I'll post if everything goes well. I won't be around much and just wanted to let everyone know I'm busy with personally issues. Take care and I wish everyone the very best.
Later,
BG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts