What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great time meeting everyone and and having a great time trying to judge all of these samples! I hope everyone had a safe trip there and back and hope to see you all at the next event! (I'll be entering something the next round for sure!)

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
+1 for blue night by frkn sqrl!
what is this stuff?
i haven't smoked it yet but the nose knows, ya know?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
judges Thread Open

judges Thread Open

We have opened the Judges Thread for discussions and encourage all contestants to post your strain info if possible. Big thanks to Justalilrowdy and her crew over there for the event..DD

D

DMXAK47

can some one please guid me to the right direction to the nex cup. i want to go. any info would be helpfull, like were will it be at. ive never ben to one and how much is it to get in?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Judges Thread is open for discussions and we encourage all contestants to post your strain info if possible. Big thanks to Justalilrowdy and her crew over there for the great event..DMX I'm sure Justalilrowdy will post the info for the next event ..stay tuned my friend..DD

nomaad

Veteran
Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but i'd really like to have a Blue Night cut (or 20)... tell us more about it.

clincher: my wife walked into the room all excited and said "What did you JUST smoke?!" She claimed the second and last bonghit... not sure how I feel about that.

G

GreenLion

I want to thank Rowdy and everyone at GKG for putting on such a great event! That was definately the coolest event i've been to while having my rec. Everyone one was super cool. It was awesome to see all the the different walks of life getting together. So much knowledge there too..The chocolate truffle & fudge medibles that where passed out where yummy! Thank you! After tasting the chem d, I'm stoked to have been givin cuts of it. Thank you aswell!

Jointed one thank you for the kind words and am glad you like the beans. Your hash was killer!

Am loving the blue night, the chem d, master kush, sour d and others...But i lost my ticket :( Honestly i think my dog ate it.

All in All Good people n Good buds At Good Karma Growers!

Hey everybody :wave:

Thank you so much to the GKG staff for planning and hosting such a great event! I wasn't sure what to expect, I've never been to a marijuana event or even an internet meeting for that matter, but Rowdy and everyone else really made me feel welcome so thank you so much. Everyone was eager to share their bud with other members... it was great! I remember some Casey Jones that was real tasty, and someone packed me a giant green bowl of some sour something that had me coughing for a minute afterwards. I picked up some tips for cooking with trim and making hash, too. I was really looking forward to the Hash Bash but I was so medicated by that point all I could do was stand there with a big smile on my face.

yes, as phatsesh discovered, the blue night is kryptonite x blue dragon (blueberry x g13/hashplant). I will post more about it in the judges thread section. I can always tells when it's being smoked because even the smoke smells good. I've got a lone clone of the Blue night right now, but once it gets bigger I would be happy to disperse some clones of it... fuck yeah nomaad your threads have been an inspiration to me!

G

GreenLion

OMG! I'm with humble.. I smoked some though and the nose knows for sure! AAA+++ frikn squirrel.

LOL I'm with the both of you on the blue night smell! The blue night smells crazy good and was happy when the smell transfered over in the smoke..Nice job frikn squirrel!

Nobull56 those arent bad photos at all...thank you for posting those!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well DoobieDuck has decided to keep the Judges thread open and so you wont need a number to post your comments and he was so gracious to allow us the thread. I want to thank you him for being such a cool dude.
I have sampled a few of the goodies from the bag and will post my comments at http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=168529 and hope everyone else will do so as well.
Thank you DoobieDuck!
TO VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE MEDICINE PLEASE CALL THE CLUB BY NOON ON FRIDAY!!
WE WILL POST THE WINNERS ON THE WEBSITE AND ON THE JUDGES THREAD ON FRIDAY EVENING!

nomaad

Veteran
Hey everybody :wave:

Thank you so much to the GKG staff for planning and hosting such a great event! I wasn't sure what to expect, I've never been to a marijuana event or even an internet meeting for that matter, but Rowdy and everyone else really made me feel welcome so thank you so much. Everyone was eager to share their bud with other members... it was great! I remember some Casey Jones that was real tasty, and someone packed me a giant green bowl of some sour something that had me coughing for a minute afterwards. I picked up some tips for cooking with trim and making hash, too. I was really looking forward to the Hash Bash but I was so medicated by that point all I could do was stand there with a big smile on my face.

yes, as phatsesh discovered, the blue night is kryptonite x blue dragon (blueberry x g13/hashplant). I will post more about it in the judges thread section. I can always tells when it's being smoked because even the smoke smells good. I've got a lone clone of the Blue night right now, but once it gets bigger I would be happy to disperse some clones of it... fuck yeah nomaad your threads have been an inspiration to me!

Hey bro... thanks for coming out of hiding to bring us that strain. Glad you enjoyed yourself. It was my first cup even as well and I had a blast... I am overjoyed that you have a clone of the Blue Night. Please top as soon as possible and make sure she gets to a safe place... i am a proponent of redundant backups! I would love a cut for myself when its feasible. Where did you get her from originally?

On another note... I am not a "joiner" really, but I have decided to proudly display the GKG logo in my signature. Its an important part of our local scene and leads the way in compassion and community, hopefully setting an example for the rest of em!

Storm Crow

Veteran
Well, I had a lot of fun!

Well, I had a lot of fun!

Rowdy and everyone else- :thank you: :tiphat: You know how to throw a party!

I just might see you in July!

Granny

Nomaad - Blue Night has been passed around my circle for a few years, but was originally obtained through a friend who received it from a commercial outdoor grower somewhere in the 530. I believe THAT grower was gifted the cut by a neighbor, who bred it. Hope that helps...

nomaad

Veteran
Nomaad - Blue Night has been passed around my circle for a few years, but was originally obtained through a friend who received it from a commercial outdoor grower somewhere in the 530. I believe THAT grower was gifted the cut by a neighbor, who bred it. Hope that helps...

HA! I knew it. The only mention of it on the internet is a buy report with shitty phone photos... The poster says he bought it in Oroville for $120/oz. Even though the foto's are worthless for the purpose of ID, it did not look like crap ganja. My thought was that it had to have been grown close to home for that price to have been charged for it. I almost posted it here, but I never like to talk about specific places that I do not hang out in... that always pisses off the locals.

do you have 50 posts yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts