What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse learning experiments.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Kaskadian, I was caught a little off guard. I was more pissed that anyone would disrespect the Ace forum's in that way. It's going to be a beautiful Sunday brother. May everything in your day be blessed. Peace

Yours as well my friend!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Back to growing

Back to growing

Hey all, here is some of the other ladies in the greenhouse.

Here is my NYCD x Second Sight. She is making some nice strides in the last couple days.

My Peyote Purple, everything about these girls is slow. They start slow, last to start flowering and with all the trichomes seem to dry longer before curing.

The Panama x PCK (green & purple phenotypes).
I really like these two ladies.

These two are both Blueberries. The smaller one is sharing a bag with the Panama D/C. While using the Leonardite this season, It's supposed to enhance phenotypic expressions. I'm eager to see and smell what it can do with these two. While several other strains I'm running have great aroma and color expressions. The Blueberries of DJ Short have been around for several decades. There is so much information when doing comparisons. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
More stuff growing

More stuff growing

While this Lebanese was the last of the four planted I have going. It's showing the most sativa in appearance genotype. I expect her to really kick in gear this week. Since she is smaller and a little behind in the calendar planting. Today I added a Lambsbread x Sour Diesel to her bag. I had started twelve plants for a friend. He didn't show up to pick them up. By next weekend these plants will have outgrown the manure cups I started them in. So if he doesn't pick them up then, I will cull them. I don't have room for any others. Well that's kind of a lie. I did move one of my crosses from a few years ago outside to the horse trough. I culled one of the Original Glues this morning.

These two are my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's. Their growth in the last week is outstanding. Dubi, my pulse is racing in anticipation.

This one is the Bubba Kush x PCK. Just starting to come into her own.

The Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6. This one and the opposite cross I will post next hold great interest to me in their development. I believe they are both genetic jewels.

This is one of the two Purple Nepjam's f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29. On the far side is a smaller lady. She was just a little slower in germinating. But none the less she is in great shape. There is a two to three week differential in planting times. This will spread out my harvest times a little and give me a little help.
I hope all of you have a great upcoming week. Peace

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello my friends, well things happen fast in the Auto Malawi x Northern Lights world. This morning when I watered and took pictures I didn't see any pistils on either plant. This evening when watering and filling rain jugs. I couldn't believe I missed this earlier. They are small but damn farmer they are everywhere. So anyway I will post up some pictures of them later in the week when they are obvious in the camera lens. Peace

ULMW

Greetings Farmer Lion. Pray you and family are well. Nice that you are enjoying the Auto NL Malawi this grow already. She just keeps getting better and better as she matures. Ace were very wize to wait and only release their Auto when they were happy with it. I was blown away with how mine came out and that was even in a reduced light schedule indoors with my other plants.
The end product has been talked about by all who tried. Pray your garden does the same and more. God bless and Happy Growing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMW, brother you always brighten my day reading your kind words. Thank you! Yes these two ladies are fun. I can't believe how fast they are transforming. I will have actual buds by the end of the week. I have been feeding them the same amounts as I have the Panama's.
Be blessed my friend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Orfeas, I have really enjoyed reading your threads. I've been watching yours to anticipate what is coming next for mine. Thank you my friend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Update

Update

Hello all, Just a few pictures of some of the girls.

Double planted Lebanese

Lebanese #4

Lebanes #3

Original Sour Diesel. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
More pictures

More pictures

My Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's. They have had pistils for four days now.

Panama x PCK green and purple phenotypes.

My Early Bubba Hash. Both are coming along nicely.

This bag has a Blueberry and a Panama D/C trifoliate. I will try and put up a few more plants over the weekend. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi farmerlion,

I really like the way your season is starting :)
Your 'canna family' looks very happy and healthy, seems they are enjoying with the soil mix, new feeding schedule and of course with your good cares :huggg:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Dubi, thank you for your kind words. It all starts with your genetics my friend. These are where I need to focus future efforts. I'm very excited about the other auto flowering genetics you have in the works. I will post pictures of the girls this weekend. They are coming along quickly now.
Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

Hello my friends, I'm going to blast out a bunch of labeled pictures. The wife is on her way home and I need to pay attention to her for a couple hours. So no time for in depth updates. I've been a bachelor for a week and I need some good food soon.

Lebanese #2

Lebanese #1

Double planted Lebanese.

Outdoor Erdpurt #2

Erdpurt #1
The two Erdpurts have gone through hell with the weather since they sprouted. Hopefully the sun can stay out for a while now.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-17 updates

6-17 updates

The next three are the other plants I have going outside. There is one more but I won't take pictures of them yet.

A small Crazy Horse, this is a cross I did a few years back.

This Panama x PCK is the ugliest plant I've never culled. I just want to see if she can pull through the beating she has taken by the weather. Good Luck young lady.

The Original Glue

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-17 Update

6-17 Update

This is the Original Sour Diesel

These are the Early Bubba Hash

The NYCD x Second Sight

This is my Peyote Purple
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

This is a single planted Blueberry

This Blueberry in front is sharing a bag with a Panama D/C trifoliate female. They are almost the same age but nowhere close to each other in size.

Another picture of the Panama D/C and the Blueberry.

This is the two Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Two Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

My Bubba Kush x PCK

This is my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's. They are already flowering, both appear to be Malawi dominant plants. I think they are beautiful young ladies. Seeing pistils this early in the year is exciting!

This is an EDY from Original Delicatessen.

These two are the Panama x PCK (green left, purple right).
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

This one is the Kush-n-Cheese

This is a Critical Cheese

This last picture for now is a Blue Thai. I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a great week. Peace

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
That's a stacked line up! Love how you've got those odd cheese crosses in there, they kinda stick out next to all the other highly refined sativas haha.

Is cheese a fave of yours or did you have the seeds knocking around?

Also very interested in the Bangi X NepJam crosses. I wonder which will be earlier ...