What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

farmerlions first greenhouse grow

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
STEPPING ON MY DICK AGAIN.

STEPPING ON MY DICK AGAIN.

Well this water tank is kicking my ass and opening my eyes. Hind sight ? I purchased six gallons of vinegar today. I did some tests and decided that I needed all six gallons in with the 225 gallons in the tank. I went from 7.8 to 8.3 area to 5.2 to 5.4 area. Way to much vinegar! 3 1/2 gallons would have been about right. I concluded that I will have to keep using my other water source. Then I looked at my plants and wondered what the hell am I doing with this water tank anyway? The plants are happy and healthy as it is. So now I'm on a mission to fix the tank full of acidic water anyway. Getting the total alkalinity ppm. and the Ph adjusted properly is now going to be fun and not frustrating. Don't fix what isn't broken. I guess I just had to take a step back and see the big picture. When I think I have it right I will pick one grow bag and use the tank water for a few days. Do a soil test before and after and compare results. In the end I spent a lot of time and effort doing nothing constructive, but not destructive either. :tiphat: Peace

Texicwaste666

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73203&pictureid=1744784&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Group photo of new seedlings re-germinated.[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73203&pictureid=1744787&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Lilly x MaPettit feminized CBD strain.[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73203&pictureid=1744786&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Zipolite Oaxacan std.

The new line up consists of (Guawi, Kali China x New Malawi Killer, Mikado 99, Orient Express x NepJam, Peyote Purple, Golden Tiger, Destroyer, Purple Mexican, Queen Mother, Zipolite Oaxacan, Acapulco Gold, Lilly x MaPettit CBD, Zamaldelica x Kali China, NepJam x Kali China, Michoacán Cream).
The weather is starting to warm up and be more consistent. All the girls have been re-germinated that were not culled. I have help this weekend to get the roof covers installed. Then I will install utilities, fans, heater and PLANTS !! Wooweed. Peace Sorry I suck at posting. Syd I'm putting up the bat signal. lol
nice genetics. I started a greenhouse but the ordinance wouldn't let me do what I wanted to, so I stayed inside. will be watching, looks like a fun grow. Nice build on the greenhouse, That is the kind I was working on.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I don't have ordinances in my part of the world. 30 miles to civilization in the closest direction. I enjoy a lot of freedom and privacy. One nosey neighbor that is learning to stay home. Peace

orfeas

Veteran
I don't have ordinances in my part of the world. 30 miles to civilization in the closest direction. I enjoy a lot of freedom and privacy. One nosey neighbor that is learning to stay home. Peace

I live almost as far away as you do, a little farther perhaps...
but ordinances do I darn have... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Orfeas, I'm sure there is something the county would have to say if I was to build on to the house. I would have to get a permit. I don't have to worry about zoning codes for simple projects. Most of my property is only visible from the air. With one goat trail in your not sneaking up on me here. I hope all is well in your world Orfeas. My Malawi breeders pack came today. I dropped a New Malawi Killer in with the China Yunnan in a 45 gallon bag. I also dropped a Purple Malawi in a different 45 gallon bag. That one is sharing space with the Angola x Kali China. Speaking of the breeders pack. Dubi and my Ace family. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for your kindness and generosity. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Updated notes today and a few pictures.

Updated notes today and a few pictures.

This is the Zamaldelica x Kali China. I din't get to this one in my note taking tonight. Maybe in the morning with a large cup of coffee.
This is the Purple Mexican. Both plants are about 24" tall. One appears to be PCK dominant and the other looks to be Oaxacan dominant. Both have just started their 7th node of growth. The plant on the left (A) has little to no aroma. (B) has a light aroma that is earthy. It kind of smells like a hey loft in a barn.
This is the Oaxacan. I didn't get to this plant either for notes. She is the tallest plant in the room right now. I did take a couple big sniffs of her. Not one scent came to mind. Only memories of decades gone bye. I hope it stays as unique through harvest. Like a beautiful lady she catches your eye when you enter the room.
This is the Guawi. She is a strong and stout lady. Her aroma reminds me of dirty used motor oil with a deep dark musky scent. As I was doing notes on her. The words to Alice Cooper's (Welcome to my nightmare) started going through my mind. I'm thinking your supposed to be a funny lady. You don't sound like Gilda Radner. Your already warning me you are going to be like smoking a Ouija board. I may be giving her to somebody I don't like. Take this sucker! Well anyway The ladies are all happy and healthy. I will be out in the morning to finish notes and do watering. I hope you all have a great and safe weekend. Peace

G

Great update brother!You'll have a jungle soon...You gonna keep all of them inside?
Have a nice weekend!Cheers!:tiphat:

Texicwaste666

Well this water tank is kicking my ass and opening my eyes. Hind sight ? I purchased six gallons of vinegar today. I did some tests and decided that I needed all six gallons in with the 225 gallons in the tank. I went from 7.8 to 8.3 area to 5.2 to 5.4 area. Way to much vinegar! 3 1/2 gallons would have been about right. I concluded that I will have to keep using my other water source. Then I looked at my plants and wondered what the hell am I doing with this water tank anyway? The plants are happy and healthy as it is. So now I'm on a mission to fix the tank full of acidic water anyway. Getting the total alkalinity ppm. and the Ph adjusted properly is now going to be fun and not frustrating. Don't fix what isn't broken. I guess I just had to take a step back and see the big picture. When I think I have it right I will pick one grow bag and use the tank water for a few days. Do a soil test before and after and compare results. In the end I spent a lot of time and effort doing nothing constructive, but not destructive either. :tiphat: Peace
I hope you have a big store room for all of that weed.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
What a beautiful morning!

What a beautiful morning!

I got up and made coffee at 730am. Went out to the greenhouse and took at least a half page of notes on each plant. It was overcast and raining pretty hard, so I misted all the plants with a spray bottle of rain water. I feel the weight of the water and good air movement help strengthen the stalks and branches. May as well give them something to do when there isn't a lot of sunshine.

Syd I do plan on keeping them all inside if possible. If I get a male of the Peyote Purple. I will move that grow bag into the old grow room under the four 600 watt HPS lights. If the Oaxacan, Michoacán Cream's or the Acapulco Gold's are males. I will cull them immediately. I just planted a New Malawi Killer in with the China Yunnan. 45 gallon bag. I also placed one Purple Malawi seed in with the Angola x Kali China. Also in a 45 gallon bag. I would try and move the Purple Malawi with the Angola into the old grow room also. My daughter wants a cross of the Peyote Purple x Purple Malawi. From what I can tell from descriptions. It should have great color, kindness and power. Flowering should remain at 9 1/2 to 10 weeks. That would work well in my part of the world. Also I love hanging out with her and we both share this common passion.

Texicwaste666, I'm sure there is several people that would buy 1 gallon canning jars for me to cure and store weed for them. I don't let it leave before the three month mark. It's free to them so they can wait on me. Impatient testers, get to the back of the buss. :tiphat: Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Some updates

Some updates

Center Row.
Right Row.
Left Row.
I tried to fit as much into the pictures as possible. The angles don't work out very well from any direction, sorry. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Individual ladies updated.

Individual ladies updated.

This is the Michoacán Cream.
This is the Destroyer that I believe to be the most Thai dominant.
This is both of the Destroyer's together. The girl on the right has a larger leaf genotype. I'm guessing it is the more Mexican leaning Destroyer.
This is the Kali China x New Malawi Killer. They are both very uniform in all aspects. Your selection skills are amazing dubi! Thank you :tiphat: Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
More ladies.

More ladies.

This beautiful lady is the NepJam x Kali China.
This is the Lilly x MaPettit. This plant is unusual to me, in that the leaf sets didn't develop in a traditional 3,5,7,9,11 ect. After the first true leaves she started with 3 & 5, 5 & 6, 7 & 9, 9 & 11, and 11 leaf sets is where she seems to be doubling up at now. She has a stronger very fruity aroma. If she was a high school girl. She would be wearing a tube top and a tight pair of shorts with a little ass sticking out the bottom. She is a hot lady and she knows it. She is getting a chastity belt and a curfew. No sleepover's !!!:tiphat: Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
More ladies.

More ladies.

This little senorita is an Acapulco Gold. It is a regular seed and could be a male. I can't tell what sex she is going to show yet. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.
This is one of three Malawi(pink hair) x MaPettit ladies. The three are very uniform, stout and look to be MaPettit dominant from my limited knowledge of both strains. None of them are producing any noticeable aroma's yet. They have great stalk and branch strength. They don't get as much air movement as some of the other ladies do. I try and mist them often so they have a little weight to work out with. Again many thanks to you dubi and your friend that did the selections and breeding. I'm truly honored to have these genetics. I'm not focused on trying to keep clones. I have enough on my plate right now. I would have to do some serious remodeling to keep parental plants and their clones. I would also feel compelled to do it full time and leave my means of a living. I hope to cross that bridge in time but now isn't the time. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Greenhouse update

Greenhouse update

Hello everyone, Every time I walk into the greenhouse I see something new, bigger stronger or more aromatic. The Kali China x New Malawi Killers are really coming in to their own recently. Both plants are starting to fill out and gain mass.
The NepJam x Kali China seems to be very happy so far. She does have some areas where a critter has been nibbling on her leaves. I have searched the whole room, every plant and can't find the culprit yet.
This is the Zamaldelica x Kali China. She seems to mind her own business and do her own thing. All the plants got a fresh layer of worm castings spread over the top of the soil this morning. I put some more bloom fish emulsions in a spray bottle with rain water and misted the castings. It should work down into the soil gradually when I water.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
More updates

More updates

This is the Zamaldelica x Kali China I didn't post above.
This is the China Yunnan that came up as a double. It seems to be vigorous and healthy. It didn't help me with my over planting issues being a double. I guess some things are meant to be. These two pictures are of the Acapulco Gold. They have their own pace of growth. Lighter color, slender build. I'm going to try and let them do their thing without a lot of feedings from me. I get the feeling they could lock up easily. Last but not least is a top of one of the Michoacán Creams. I'm a big fan of Central American genetics and also of the Peyote Purple from CBG. I think this cross has a lot going for it. I'm very interested to see how she turns out. I still have some time to get my furnace installed and the thermostats connected. This is my biggest fear going into winter. Keeping the environment suitable for flowering through December early January. I think the Acapulco Gold will be my last to finish. I wish all of you a great start to your week. Peace

orfeas

Veteran
Oh, las chicas lindas!
I guess when they're taken care of so meticulously and lovingly, the outcome can only be great...

:tiphat:Orfeas

G

Great pics once more FL!Love the diversity and this acapulco looks really special.All of them look flawless,great job!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Orfeas, Thank you for your kind words my friend. Sometimes my schedule doesn't allow me to be very attentive with the ladies.

ULMV, The Acapulco is the one that scares me the most. There is little information on them compared to what we are all spoiled with from Ace. I believe she / he / they will be the longest flowering of any of the current grow. I look forward to the challenge though.

Syd Barrett, My efforts with the camera pale compared to yours my friend. But thank you for the kindness anyway. I wouldn't say flawless, I have a bug somewhere that has proven to be very elusive so far. Something is nibbling here and there. Not any real damage to speak of just damage.
Thank you all for stopping by and checking out my grow. Peace

B

back_woods

subbed up. looks like i'm late but still in time for the fun. all of them look great