What's new

Farmacy loses Dennis Hopper as customer

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Dennis Hopper was a smart guy, and apparently was using medical marijuana during the final days of his life. An employee at the Farmacy in Venice Beach, California confirmed the 74-year actor was a frequent patient as he battled cancer.

”We're sorry to see one of our favorite patients go,” said the staffer.

“Our love and condolences go out to his family
and friends... he will be sorely missed."

In January, RadarOnline.com snapped the Oscar-nominated star of Easy Rider and Hoosiers shopping at The Farmacy.

In addition to selling marijuana and pot-infused products like brownies, lollipops and teas — all legal for qualified patients who carry a medical marijuana identification card — The Farmacy offers other holistic treatments, including herbs and vitamins, and services including acupuncture.

Hopper died Saturday after a long bout with prostate cancer. He was 74.
Click here for the full story.

:comfort:R.I.P. DENNIS HOPPER he was a high powered
mutant of some sort the likes of which will not be seen again in our lifetime much love and respect
"get him out of the car raymond!":cry:

C

CANNATOPIA

Right on, I didn't know he supported Medical MJ. Thats cool ta know didn't he also play in Speed?

U4EA

"We have more dead (famous) patients than any other collective!"

"Another one bites the dust! PS - Free gram for new referrals."

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I'm glad he supported MMJ and hopefully got some relief from the meds but it's kind of a douche bag move on the Farmacy's part if they leaked the story.

T

TrichyTrichy

He most probably gave his permission to use his name after his passing. I am sure there would of been some communication from the executors of his estate.
Dennis Hopper RIP

Hope the herb gave him some comfort on his way out.

No class for the Farmacy advertising that Hopper was a customer/patient. That really is a gross violation of medical ethics as far as I'm concerned.