What's new

Fake urine to pass drug test for Home Depot. Does it work?

Yah`mon

I've used quickfix several time for quest diagnostic drug tests, just make sure you get the most up to date version of it.

Also practice crotching it... that's the hardest part... and trust me thats not even hard.

I've recc it to friends and family... and they have all passed drug tests... for a lot more important jobs then home depot.. no offense.

It is 100% a garuntee that synthetic urine will work.... I've put my career on the line using it. ( and I wouldn't do that if I wasn't 100%)

I was worried like you... at first so I even paid to have my own drug test at quest diagnostic... to prove it to myself first.

FYI... I found out about synthetic urine specifically quick fix from an employee of quest diagnostics.

Good luck, and enjoy the new job.

PS: your only required to supply 2oz ( they throw the rest out anyways)
and they sell 3oz bottles if your worried.
Yah`mon :tiphat:

Yah`mon

Also a heads up to anyone, before I found synthetic urine, I failed a test.

I diluted.... and it actually fucked me... the piss was to diluted so they tested it at a lower standard... and found it at 15ng/ml... when fail rate is 20ng/ml for the test I took.... lost my job anyways. But the drug testing company called me first... before employer.. and asked if I had a medical marijuana license... although my state didn't have MMJ back then.

before that diluting worked for me about 5-6 times.

WelderDan

Veteran
Yeah, years ago I passed two different piss tests just by chugging a lot of water. Had to stop three times on the way to the test clinic to piss and was about to piss myself waiting to piss in the cup.

Nowdays they will test the specific gravity and can tell if you hydrated heavily.

And back then they only tested for THC, cocaine and amphetamines.

I had to do one (at a Quest Diagnostics no less) recently. Not only do they test for specific gravity, they test for THC, PCP, Opiates, Benzo's, amphetamines and barbiturates

The good thing about Quest is they don't have someone behind a mirror watching you. At least not the clinic I went to.

I'm not familiar with any drug testing covers as I've yet had to take one "knock on wood!". But wanted to say hope your gal beats the test and gets the job, my friend works at Home Depot and she said it's the best job she has ever had.

Yah`mon

Yea... certain employers will test for more... 6-7 panel are not uncommon.

The only places that watch you... are usually probation... or a LEO job..

A 2 way mirror... would be highly illegal... Especially if it was without your knowledge.

Sour Deez

the drink worked for me once but i wouldn't use it if u are a daily smoker.. i refrained from smoking for a month..got job..no test..smoked..then week after having job they decided to test me

But i did smoke a bong minutes before taking the test for some dumb reason..and passed

cashmunny

yes they work

yes they work

I can't imagine this is within the terms of use since advice about beating drug tests amounts to conspiring to commit a crime but... Yes, the fake urine works. I've used it. You'll need to keep it next to your body with a disposable hand warmer on top of it to keep it warm.

Either that or keep it in a test tube with a stick on thermometer on the side. Then heat with a lighter when needed. It needs to be above 90 degrees F.

Save yourself some money though, just collect some piss from your dog and use that. Any piss will work. It only has to have the correct temperature, pH, and specific gravity.

BongRipkenJR.

Haha, we dont have any animals. I knew a dude that had his girlfriend piss for him and he brought it to the test, used it and it came up negative, but they told him he was pregnant. What a way to find out!

Also heard of someone having their little brother piss for them and the test came back with coke and meth. Way worse than the weed in his system!

BongRipkenJR.

So she PASSED!!! Quick Fix 5.7 worked like a charm! Thanks for all of your input and help everyone! This was a team effort ;)

E

e4ian

n1 man.same for me i hope..
-wish id kept smoking, and then done the 'quick remedy' thing now. ... sssssssssssss -oh well!

BongRipkenJR.

n1 man.same for me i hope..
-wish id kept smoking, and then done the 'quick remedy' thing now. ... sssssssssssss -oh well!

I was stoked. She has full benefits now and a full time job. It will make life so much easier for us now that she can make her car payment and pay her bills without my help.

Good luck on your dtest! Hope you pass!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The fact that the job is a mile away saves her a lot of money.
here's another money saving tip, have her call her insurance company & inform them that she works only 1 mile from home, there should be an instant discount from her premium.

BongRipkenJR.

Stoner4Life: Thanks dude! That is a great tip. So simple, yet I would of never thought of it until it came time to renewing her premium.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoner4Life: Thanks dude! That is a great tip. So simple, yet I would of never thought of it until it came time to renewing her premium.
& fyi (& other members as well) I believe the threshold for that discount is working w/in 2 miles of your home.

Hovz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmunny View Post
I can't imagine this is within the terms of use since advice about beating drug tests amounts to conspiring to commit a crime

Its your right to not want people to know whats in your pee, for example maybe u didn't want them to find out you smoked cigarettes.

Latest posts

Latest posts