What's new

FACISM AT WORK IN THE USA! This will piss you off.

zenoonez

Veteran
How we allow this action in this country is mind boggling. There is no need to serve a search warrant like this.

Iraganji

Dogs have been domesticated and bred to be a part of human families. This is why a good owner will make sure the dog knows who the alpha pack member is. Once they accept their place in the pack, they are more than happy to live that role with the loyalty only a dog has.

Dogs know who the enemy is no matter what guise they wear. They don't sell out right for wrong in pursuit of an egotistical greedy life. They don't submit as easily as people do and they darn sure stand up for us when we don't/won't. There's a good reason they're called mans best friend. They absolutely are.

Cops don't need to use deadly force on our dogs. They wish to demoralize us under the guise of protecting themselves by doing so. We should do what's right for our dogs and give them the right not to be executed on the spot by authorities.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Yes4Prop215;4410989.steroid popping fiends with trigger fingers...[/quote said:
Makes ya wonder why police unions constantly fight against their officers being drug tested don't it. Viva la unions!!!

ijim

If drugs were legal and were dealt with by education and rehab there would be no need for criminals with guns and weapons to protect their turf. There would be no drug gangs or killings, There would be no need for law enforcement to claim self protection when dealing with drug users. Just three words have turned America into a police state where hundreds are killed, thousands of families destroyed and billions of tax dollars unnecessarily spent. War On Drugs.

G

greenmatter

if a cop walked up and knocked on your door and said " we have a warrant to search your house, we can do it right now or come back tonight hold your family at gunpoint and shoot your dogs" what would you do? if saying "fuck you" comes to mind they should deepen the gene pool by shooting you and petting your dogs. there are very few people who would say no and they know it. barney fife walking away from the front door with your stash is not near as cool on camera as guys in body armor.

they think everyone is tony montana even though they get it wrong about half the time. bunch of state sponsored well armed gang bangers is what they are IMHO

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if a cop walked up and knocked on your door and said " we have a warrant to search your house, we can do it right now or come back tonight hold your family at gunpoint and shoot your dogs" what would you do? if saying "fuck you" comes to mind they should deepen the gene pool by shooting you and petting your dogs. there are very few people who would say no and they know it. barney fife walking away from the front door with your stash is not near as cool on camera as guys in body armor.

^That is bad advice. Never answer the door. If the warrant is false or invalid and you open the door they will say they smelled weed and then get a real warrant. Then your lawyer cant help you as much. It is not against the law for the cops to lie to you to trick you into opening the door. There is nothing you ever need to say to police. They know this, which is why they never bother to knock when their warrant is legit. If they are knocking just put your dog away and make sure he is secure so there will be no need to shoot it, when they kick the door in later.

... and if they do arrest you, literally say nothing to police other than "I respectfully retain my right to remain silent, and I want my Lawyer now please." Their deals are bull shit. there is nothing you can say to help you,and that is advice I am repeating that was said by a defense lawyer that used to be a police interrogator.

G

greenmatter

^That is bad advice. Never answer the door. If the warrant is false or invalid and you open the door they will say they smelled weed and then get a real warrant. Then your lawyer cant help you as much. It is not against the law for the cops to lie to you to trick you into opening the door. There is nothing you ever need to say to police. They know this, which is why they never bother to knock when their warrant is legit. If they are knocking just put your dog away and make sure he is secure so there will be no need to shoot it, when they kick the door in later.

... and if they do arrest you, literally say nothing to police other than "I respectfully retain my right to remain silent, and I want my Lawyer now please." Their deals are bull shit. there is nothing you can say to help you,and that is advice I am repeating that was said by a defense lawyer that used to be a police interrogator.

trust me hash i was not saying believe what they say and i was not saying talk to the cops. the only point i was trying to make is that for the most part the kicking in the door with 20 guys a little over the top. just like a grower answering the door with a gun is a little over the top. both lead to trouble. most of us seeing a REAL warrant would try to keep the wife, kids and pets out of the line of fire. and for how many grams of weed in this case? bet you almost anything the guy would have given them his weed and put the cuffs on himself if what happened could have been avoided.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trust me hash i was not saying believe what they say and i was not saying talk to the cops. the only point i was trying to make is that for the most part the kicking in the door with 20 guys a little over the top. just like a grower answering the door with a gun is a little over the top. both lead to trouble. most of us seeing a REAL warrant would try to keep the wife, kids and pets out of the line of fire. and for how many grams of weed in this case? bet you almost anything the guy would have given them his weed and put the cuffs on himself if what happened could have been avoided.

oh ya it could have been avoided, by ending the fascist drug war all together.

If they have a warrant, you won't hear a knock. They'll just bash the door down immediately. If theyr'e knocking, that means they don't have a warrant. And If you answer the door & if there is anything that they see, hear, or smell suspicious...Guess what? They have probable cause! And in that case; they don't need a warrant, they have the right to enter your dwelling to investigate.

So, my advice is to not answer the door period, no matter how hard they pound that door!

Latest posts

Latest posts