What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
The reason I ask is because the Hydrofogger doesn't appear to use ultrasonic discs, which seem to be the most expensive maintenance needed for these devices.
It is 2/3 of the cost of the unit, but easily replaceable. The thing that I like most about the ultra sonic foggers is the lack of heat generation. When it is 90 degrees outside, I am looking for an excuse to stand in front of the unit, with minimal clothing...

It is 2/3 of the cost of the unit, but easily replaceable. The thing that I like most about the ultra sonic foggers is the lack of heat generation. When it is 90 degrees outside, I am looking for an excuse to stand in front of the unit, with minimal clothing...

That'll be a treat for anyone who checks your security cameras :D

Arminius

Veteran
Sweet thanks Arm!

Doesn't look like there is much to those bad boys, I figure I could rig something up cheaper...

It's hard to see but how is the water level set in that thing? I assume it has a float valve of some kind? Do they sell a float for the fogger? I didn't see one on the website. If I DIY it I would like it to be automated, or atleast have a large enough rez it could float in, and I'd only have to top it off every few days/week.
Yes, there is a fat float valve in there. If I was to reverse engineer it, I would replicate as much as possible, without trying to build a "better mouse trap". Notice the relatively small reservoir and air tight container...

Arminius

Veteran
Im here for a picture update. :lurk:
We will be finishing up the last half light of Headband in the morning. This is clearly my best run with her. I have a bunch of photos, but have been swamped. After tomorrow, it should settle down enough for an update, I promise...

AlexTrebek

??????!!!!1!!!!11!!!one!1!!!!? ???

??????!!!!1!!!!11!!!one!1!!!!? ???

What is my favorite grower in vert?
My hat off to you man been checking in on freedom 45 since the sick donuts of several years ago, nothing but love for you man keep it green?!?

Arminius

Veteran
What is my favorite grower in vert?
My hat off to you man been checking in on freedom 45 since the sick donuts of several years ago, nothing but love for you man keep it green?!?
Thanks Alex! Long time no see ;-)
Sorry for the delay everyone, I just don't have time to sit at the computer to upload photos right now.
I have been taking photos, and will backfill the updates...
My lower OD plot is set, and looking great. Picking up another pallet of soil today, and setting the upper plot this weekend.

cuz growing on scale usually leaves folk with ANY free time EVER.

Keep up the good work man, we're happy for what you can share when you can share it. I can always use more inspiration.

Arminius

Veteran
cuz growing on scale usually leaves folk with ANY free time EVER.

Keep up the good work man, we're happy for what you can share when you can share it. I can always use more inspiration.
Haha!! Couldn't have said it better myself. I remember my ex fiance trying to tell me to get a day job about 12 months ago...
Anyways, here are a couple of teasers. The Vert crew should appreciate the screens :)
SLH is loving the screens!
picture.php

The branches are not strong enough to hold their own.
picture.php

While WFA is a very sturdy plant, and I could have done this one with just stakes, and tomato tape, but I like how she is spread eagle ;-)
picture.php