What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kallenavndk

"LoL. Kallen. Looks like you've been scopin' out the competition. They probably never even noticed you snapped that pic. If I did that at the local precinct, I think they'd come right out and hassel the shit out of me. Though there is nothing illegal about taking a picture, I don't think. Who knows these days."

Hehe Art :) But is not my that take the picture i plant tha shit :)

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
1 CC = 1 ML
Raist was sayin it's a hassel to put 1/4ML into each hole.
Hopefully the syringes have ample markings for the task...

Yeppers....the syringes have markings that will tell you exactly how much is in it, and how much you've used. Absolutely clear markings. It is a bitch to get 1/4 ml in each hole.....I made some commentary about that in Rastlin's thread...but I'll encapsulate it here: you really don't need to worry about "each hole". It would be perfectly sufficient if you just squirted everything in 1 or 2 holes. The rationale is explained in detail at his thread however (basically you only need 2 viable spores to create mycelium and there's alot more than that in 1ml of the syringe). Hope that helps.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Nice, I will have to give this a shot when I get back from vacation next week.

hydro is signing off for now, packing and some doobie rolling are in my future.

And yes we will have some picures.

Stay safe and high everyone.
..............HYDRO.............

accessndx

Veteran
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud

~~~Ed Rosenthal-$uper Bud~~~

I'm really loving this gal already. She's practically just got into flowering and is throwing off insane little diamond fleck crystals all over the leaves. She stinks to high heaven...exactly like "Razzles" candy-gum. 3-4 much larger gals are getting vegged right now ready to go in the flowering area this upcoming Thursday. I couldn't wait to taste this strain, so I started flowering it when it was only knee-high to a grasshopper. Her sisters are about the length of my forearm and hand right now....they're going to be super-ultra-hyper-danky.​
274952030_441d9d1b1e.jpg
:canabis: :smoke::bigeye::smoke: :canabis:

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup fam,lovin the pics from everyone.weldflash ,tinkyattic,kallen,what was you doin plantin a seed in the polices growbox? LOL

this im tryin to make into a new -Y- avatar i got like another month to work with her.hasberry.

and some budder.

peace everyone have a safe weekend F.U.C.K.E.R.S. :joint:

U

UBER21

FUCK.....need to spread rep around b4 giving it to ywouldnt again dammit....lol......good shit brosky........

accessndx

Veteran
Dank: The book

Dank: The book

Wanted to mention to the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew that there's a new book coming out some peeps MAY be interested in....it's by TGA Subcool...and Co-sponsored/published by Ed Rosenthal. I've got all of Ed's Big Book of Buds (V1-3), as well as all of Jason King's Cannabibles (V1-3).....this new book will be an overview of the TGA strains much in the same vein as the BBB. Should be available for pre-order on Monday. Here's the link: http://www.dankgearonline.com/books.html

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good afternoon FUCK faces :muahaha:
just dropping by to check pm's.
bout to go back into the yard and finish digging my footings out for my new KICK ASS deck!!!
thinking bout building a hottub into the corner of the deck.
but if this is the case, i'd have to dig more holes for footings.
what to do...what to do

C

cellardweller

cocktail frank said:
good afternoon FUCK faces :muahaha:
just dropping by to check pm's.
bout to go back into the yard and finish digging my footings out for my new KICK ASS deck!!!
thinking bout building a hottub into the corner of the deck.
but if this is the case, i'd have to dig more holes for footings.
what to do...what to do

Well, that's a no-brainer..
DIG MORE HOLES!!! :laughing: :laughing: :muahaha:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Oct issue of HighTimes page 14,EAsTCoAsTNuGGs&JuGGs.....looks like I made it in HT before I die.......hey where's CF in the pic?hehe.....look at Delta!!HA great times had........big up's to OutKasT and ToU.....and to all of the entrie grower's...thanks for lettin a nuh smoke ur dank ass HeRb's..hehe.........................................MoNeY

Y

YwouldntI

wattup fam.thanx uber.
CF hows ya boy Tommy say it? "aint the first hole i dug" LOL
access thanx for the info bro.

peace fam F.U.C.K.E.M. fo life!

accessndx

Veteran
MM: I thought the Sept. issue was on the stands right now....you sure it's the Oct. issue?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
well funny thing is I got 4 copies at the FleaMarket....so not quite sure....LaSt resPoNsE!<--jk................havent even seen anything else in the mag yet.....Mm

Status
Not open for further replies.