What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UBER21

hempcultivator said:
Fuck all of you bitches. East coast to the west coast everything in between.
Fuck all you pieces of shit. :rasta:
:fsu:

lol....... :jerkit: :moon: heres some attention for that clown......

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey raist I just gave a check to that, just like everything else when you know, you know.

So simple , now where to get those pretty seringes.

On a side note i just vaped some ECSD @55 days fast dry, and hydro liks verry verry mucho.
The whole dam garden is suffering big time from the heat, I can not get it below 82 :badday:

But the ECSD is the only one fting up bigtime, maybee a pic or 2 tomorow,
With all the sugary bitches you guy's are showing, and yes I am talking about you MR. Y :rasta:

All else stay safe and high.
...............HYDRo...........

Oh and BTW hempcultivator please see picture below.

U

UBER21

here is some updated pics of my bitchez.......need a better cam.....god.......lol...... :joint: Bubba Haze is really smelling like coffee....and the sour b x toxic lemon smells like sour lemon head...if that makes sense...lol

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Hydro - I got you man. I got 2 strains plus a freebie on the way.

I can either gift you when they're done, or you can have the freebie and try it yourself...

Just let me know!

Either way though, you can have some of my Penis Envy! LoL! (a mush strain)

asher1er

Veteran
HempCultivator is just tryna get the goons from the crew to come out... He must not know this heat makes us do crazy things :joint: :joint:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Papaya....Papaya...Papaya....Papaya

Papaya....Papaya...Papaya....Papaya

asher1er said:
HempCultivator is just tryna get the goons from the crew to come out... He must not know this heat makes us do crazy things :joint: :joint:
I'm not biting this time. I've cooled my jets.....last round we had some madness jumping off with what's his face from wherever going to NY getting some hotel info. or some such crapola.
This one's especially for Raistlin, but of course for the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew 2 (with a musical ensemble):​

She's got legs, she knows how to use them.
She never begs, she knows how to choose them.
She's holdin leg wonderin how to feel them.
Would you get behind them if you could only find them?
She's my baby, she's my baby,
Yeah, its alright.
My garden is filled with Papayas and Mangos
My Life is a mixture of reggaes and tangos
Taste for the good life I can live it no other way

U

UBER21

uber raises his hands and gives a well done golf clap from the emilio estevez and charlie sheen movie men at work...lol......sweet.....

Moleculist

Hey if any of yall crazy skilled growers would like to drop by my grow and give any advice/tips, they would be wildly appreciated.

Especially about nutrients/feeding: I have been reading a bunch and am using PBP veg + bloom and just today added liquid karma (should have sooner, I guess, but oh well). If you guys have any suggestions for solid additions, please let me know!

Peace and just gotta say again that this thread is damn inspirational.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Hydro - I got you man. I got 2 strains plus a freebie on the way.

I can either gift you when they're done, or you can have the freebie and try it yourself...

Just let me know!

Either way though, you can have some of my Penis Envy! LoL! (a mush strain)

Thanks a bunch bro, I don't know how long that stuff lasts, but I am going away on vacation monday and will be back the folowing weekend.

So when i get back I will start putting together the stuff I need, I think I have enough mason jars,lol.

And thats a good question I was wondering about with the amount from the syringe that is put in to each hole.

accessndx, thanks for that link brother.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO.......

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Hydrofome420 said:
Thanks a bunch bro, I don't know how long that stuff lasts, but I am going away on vacation monday and will be back the folowing weekend.

So when i get back I will start putting together the stuff I need, I think I have enough mason jars,lol.

And thats a good question I was wondering about with the amount from the syringe that is put in to each hole.

accessndx, thanks for that link brother.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO.......

1 ml. is what we did.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydrofome420 again

edit:almost 1ml per jar, 1 or 2cc per hole I think..

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Figured I'd post up some pics of the new space. I've been in it for 6 weeks and the plants are starting to come back to life. What a nightmare moving the whole garden during that heat wave. But it's much safer now, and cooler, to boot!
Specs are:
2x1000 watt HPS; one on a switchable ballast
1x24" New Wave T5 supplemental so I can cut the mains and keep photoperiod in the event of emergency, encourage stretch if the need arises, or after Gravity application
Ducting is run short n straight- only about 20" of flexi was used
Blower is a 6" HO and I am more than happy with it. I can't remember if it's the Eco or CanFan; I have one of each and forgot which I hung :stoned:
CO2 system is a basic hydrofarm solenoid/regulator/timer combo set on a fairly slow release- I'm not going nuts with the enrichment on this run as it is my first in the space, but rather using it to supplement my crappy air exchange.

The room with the plants is under a MH400 hort blue- that's the scraggly lookin' moms- it's also the lung room for the flower chamber, and is cooled with the portable AC shown. I almost broke my wrist trying to hole-saw through that door, lol!
Rooted clones (started in RRs) are hanging out in prop trays until I am satisfied that they have rooted into the surrounding promix.

I'm running an odorsok. It's okay. If the house were closer to civilization, I'd switch it up to something burlier... that MSS is a stinky bitch, and so is the Toxic Lemon.

Clone chamber is just a closet off a living space room, with a sunstrip T5 in it. It does 2 domes at a time very well.

And then there's some buds. Mmm.

U

UBER21

stinkyattic said:
Figured I'd post up some pics of the new space. I've been in it for 6 weeks and the plants are starting to come back to life. What a nightmare moving the whole garden during that heat wave. But it's much safer now, and cooler, to boot!
Specs are:
2x1000 watt HPS; one on a switchable ballast
1x24" New Wave T5 supplemental so I can cut the mains and keep photoperiod in the event of emergency, encourage stretch if the need arises, or after Gravity application
Ducting is run short n straight- only about 20" of flexi was used
Blower is a 6" HO and I am more than happy with it. I can't remember if it's the Eco or CanFan; I have one of each and forgot which I hung :stoned:
CO2 system is a basic hydrofarm solenoid/regulator/timer combo set on a fairly slow release- I'm not going nuts with the enrichment on this run as it is my first in the space, but rather using it to supplement my crappy air exchange.

The room with the plants is under a MH400 hort blue- that's the scraggly lookin' moms- it's also the lung room for the flower chamber, and is cooled with the portable AC shown. I almost broke my wrist trying to hole-saw through that door, lol!
Rooted clones (started in RRs) are hanging out in prop trays until I am satisfied that they have rooted into the surrounding promix.

I'm running an odorsok. It's okay. If the house were closer to civilization, I'd switch it up to something burlier... that MSS is a stinky bitch, and so is the Toxic Lemon.

Clone chamber is just a closet off a living space room, with a sunstrip T5 in it. It does 2 domes at a time very well.

And then there's some buds. Mmm.

nice setup stinky......u said the toxic lemon is smelling up.....I can barely smell mine.....unless I rub her up a bit....or get really close to the buds I can smell them....now the bubba smells like freaking coffee....lol.....

W

WeldFlash420

Heres a litlle update to what I've got going on sort of... I'm in the process of starting a med grow for a friend and also have this one going but I've only got a few pics of where things are at right now. BTW everyones shit is looking superb as always! First up is the JCII just confirmed female and the rest are girls as well.

And here is looking at the side of her I'll be cloning her tomorrow as well as the others.

Heres some JillyBean from Subcool as well.

Peace and F.U.C.K.E.M forever folks

K

kallenavndk

Hey all Fuckem Members can i be a proud fuckem member Too :)

Planterpisset.jpg

Planterpisset2.jpg

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

kallen,can you enlarge the scond pic so we can see the sign?is thar saiyn polite station?
peace.

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
cellardweller said:
1 ml. is what we did.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydrofome420 again

edit:almost 1ml per jar, 1 or 2cc per hole I think..

1 CC = 1 ML
Raist was sayin it's a hassel to put 1/4ML into each hole.
Hopefully the syringes have ample markings for the task...

LoL. Kallen. Looks like you've been scopin' out the competition. They probably never even noticed you snapped that pic. If I did that at the local precinct, I think they'd come right out and hassel the shit out of me. Though there is nothing illegal about taking a picture, I don't think. Who knows these days.

Everyone's shit is looking nice.

INC, I just peeped your shots. Man! WTF are you feeding those things? Kryptonite? Good shit!

Harvested all my plants. They been hanging. The Sour D really does taste INSANE. I smoked a little sample and WOW! I really do love that taste when it's done right, and it's not even cured yet!

Anyone have a really really sick clone of the Sour Diesel? I want to run it again, this time under the 600 SOG.

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
1 CC = 1 ML
Raist was sayin it's a hassel to put 1/4ML into each hole.
Hopefully the syringes have ample markings for the task...

LoL. Kallen. Looks like you've been scopin' out the competition. They probably never even noticed you snapped that pic. If I did that at the local precinct, I think they'd come right out and hassel the shit out of me. Though there is nothing illegal about taking a picture, I don't think. Who knows these days.

Everyone's shit is looking nice.

INC, I just peeped your shots. Man! WTF are you feeding those things? Kryptonite? Good shit!

Harvested all my plants. They been hanging. The Sour D really does taste INSANE. I smoked a little sample and WOW! I really do love that taste when it's done right, and it's not even cured yet!

Anyone have a really really sick clone of the Sour Diesel? I want to run it again, this time under the 600 SOG.

i seen some pics of the SD IBL xtra ran, that he took upto 100days i think..shit was just insane :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts