What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey dudes! Thanks Frank!
You got yourselves a new member, fellas.
Expect great things from this guys when he gets back on his feet!

Here's some of what FUCKEM smokes on!

unknown -

Here's some Fruity Juice

EAST SIDE!

- SubN

Red_Nine

Welcome to the Crew Sub. Glad to have you aboard. I know you'll bring the dank when you get up and growing again. Nice pics btw.

Candy, reporting from the dirty dirty. A loud fuckem to everyone here.

Hey Red,

The Klingons are looking great. Growing in coco is f'ing fantastic. They are growing twice as fast as my soil and hydro grows.

Here is a quick pic I took of the Sugar Klingons. I got 6 females, and 3 males. I kept one male, he's been snipped and stuck in the corner for now (I'm making some Sugar Klingon seeds for some fellow IC'ers). The 10th plant is some very potent bag seed I had lying around. The bag seed just happened to be a female.

I have more pictures but I have a logic board problem on my mac. I'll post the rest when I get that replaced. For now I'll work on my laptop.

Wassupy to all the east coasters.

Red_Nine

Southern_Candy...how's it going. Glad your Klingons are doing well. Gratephul4THC hangs in the East Coast Croppers thread alot. He's got an awesome coco scrog going. You guys keep making me want to try it. Shine on bro.

Hey Red! :wave:

I can only speak for myself here obviously, but... Growing in straight coco is the shit. I've grown in Fox Farm (which can't be beat if going soil/org), Rockwool, Hydroton (drip system), and now Coco. I will not be going back any time soon. This stuff was made for softwood fast growing plants, IMO.

I picked my male by rubbing the stem. One of the three really stood out as far as smell. I don't have the time or space for a progeny test, so I used the old school ghetto test of rubbing the stem.

Last edited:
Oh yeah.

I'm on the east coast and I grow some mean pot. That alone makes me qualified to be in FUCKEM.

Fuck you guys. :smile:

I'm throwing the hot ass F.U.C.K.E.M. stuff in my sig. That is that. At least I don't have a hot dog as my avatar. :muahaha:

edit: This was my lame attempt at talking shit. Nothing but love from the Candy. Sorry.

Last edited:

dj digigrow

Southern_Candy said:
Oh yeah.

I'm on the east coast and I grow some mean pot. That alone makes me qualified to be in FUCKEM.

Fuck you guys. :smile:

I'm throwing the hot ass F.U.C.K.E.M. stuff in my sig. That is that. At least I don't have a hot dog as my avatar. :muahaha:
please tell me your jokin my man.........
if not expect a shitload of -k on your part...
move on...

C

cellardweller

:laughing: tooo funny
I just dropped in to say "tagged" you guys have some sick shit in here!
Im just proud to be ECC!! :muahaha: heres some pics from da cellar..but Im pretty sure theyre not worthy :laughing:

have a great wknd everyone!
edit: great thread btw CF!

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Na, all in good fun. I could see the sarcasm a mile away.
Welcome to the thread Candy, if your coco grows as good as you say it does, i can't wait to see what they produce!

- SubN

Candy reporting in again...no snark this time. I'll come back with more later. :smile:

I don't know why but I just found out about this project. I donated a large sum of money to them and the cause. I just wanted to bring attention to it. If you can spare a little coin, that's great. If you can't, no worries. Just do what you can to raise awareness for our cause.

I'm not a zealot or some wacko freak job. Just thought you guys would be interested. Well, I might be a wacko freak job, but that's not the issue at hand. :jump:

From yesterday's headline:
Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) introduced a bill Thursday that would decriminalize the personal use of marijuana and legalize the use of medical marijuana in certain states. ... “In my view, having federal law enforcement agents engaged in the prosecution of people who are personally using marijuana is a waste of scarce resources better used for serious crimes.” ... “Congressman Frank's bill represents a major step toward sanity in federal marijuana policy," said Aaron Houston, of the Marijuana Policy Project, an organization which supports decriminalization. (April 17, 2008)

http://www.mpp.org/

Candy, and I'm gone.

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

morning guys :wave:
@ my sisters house helping her move, thought i would hop on her comp and say high to the guyz

anyone go to the Stevie Nicks concert in Reading last night ?
i went and had a great time !!
took a extacy pill and rolled my azz off :muahaha:
got some pics (bit blurry :redface: ) i'll post a couple when i get my comp back working

peace in the east my brothers :ying:

Everybody getting ready for the biggest holiday of the year

I will post pics of the destruction, hope everyone goes out with a big big bang

U

UBER21

Happy 420 to all my peeps from the whole F.U.C.K.E.M CREW........Strawberry d is in my brain....and sipping on a cold ass Heineken....gotta luv it.... :headbange

Status
Not open for further replies.