What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UBER21

cocktail frank said:
blah blah blah,
took you guys that long to figure out that im an asshole?
:muahaha:
i thought that was common knowledge?! :spank:
but its my charm,
somebody has to be "that guy", might as well be me, right?
im good at it.

hydrofome,
you run that g13 x burmese yet?
i just recently got that bitch in the stable.
i know mine came from a certain "family" on the west coast.
we might have the same cut.
the same boys who discoverd the "d", "4", "91", "sister", etc etc.
if its the same, youll know what i mean.

uber,
i got no beef w/ you mang. your an ok kinda dood imo.
"i only have beef w/ those who violate me,
i will anhialate thee"

Thanx CF good to see im not up ur creek withought the paddle....lol....I dont think you will have any or many to violate here on this thread CF... now in the pa/ny/del thread that my be a different ball game.... :joint:

U

UBER21

PhillyPride said:
The Bubba Kush to me is probably the #1 strain overall, this is just my opinion; I like potent herb and the Bubba Kush is as potent as it gets to me. Now I havent smoked Master Kush or Hindu Kush in years but I have grown both and have very fond memories, they are fantastic herbs and very strong but honestly no where near the Bubba Kush, Now I have heard a variety of lineage answers for the Bubba Kush with two being Master Kush x Bubblegum and another being OG Kush x Bubblegum and their are other theories, but all I know is this strain is truly supreme. Taste wise this strain taste exactly how it smells like Lemon Pinesol but in a good great way, Now to alot of east coast connoisseurs I know and myself think it taste alot like ECSD but with the New Age Kush bottom edge flavor. The OG Kush is said to be from the Chemdog line and you definitely taste the Dieselness in the OG Kush more of the Diesel Fuel variety very thick. From what I have seen Bubba Kush has better bag appeal than OG Kush but both pack a super strong punch that I can say the only two herbs that I have smoked before that are as strong are South Florida/Miami Krippy circa 1997-2003 the NL 5 Pheno and some old school Acapulco Gold.

Bravo Philly thats what im talking about brotheran.....That discription is by far the best that I have seen anyone describe on the bubba kush and og......Bravo k++ :canabis:

UBER

Thanks Bro but I am full of alot of hot air lol glad that you appreciate my words but I truly do go into much more detail about the differences between the OG Kush and the Bubba Kush on my Grow Diary but you better be prepared for alot of reading lol I am very long winded

Peace to All
yeah that Tri State BS will not migrate over here, no posers permitted. Matter of fact this is PhillyPride's Official new home, CF hope you dont mind my long winded blogs and my pic flooding! I might stop by other threads but this is officially home for me now YA DIG

U

UBER21

Np mang I will deff check out the grow diary and get a feel of what the og and bubba are all about.....now where the hell are my Ziggy's...lol

spadedNfaded

Veteran
hooollllyyy SHIT, how the hell did i miss this mother fucker??

What's up my FUCK EM BOYS!

I got this thread tagged, and i'll be postin up some pics of some shit i've been puffin on!
Congrats on the thread Frank, i forsee lots of good times and info here.

F.U.C.K. E.M: Quality, Not Quantity.

- SubN

Red_Nine

PhillyPride said:
yeah that Tri State BS will not migrate over here, no posers permitted. Matter of fact this is PhillyPride's Official new home! I might stop by other threads but this is officially home for me now YA DIG

I feel the same Philly. I'll update my thread, check in on the others, but this is where I'm posting most of my pics/info. Just like the old days of the tristate thread. This is where we should have been since FUCKEM started. Thanks for dropping the ball on that one Frank:D

Seriously, we all owe this whole East Coast lovefest to Cocktail Frank. If he wouldn't have put FUCKEM together none of this would have taken off. Of course saying that, we gotta give ogrefugee props as well. He started the tristate thread for those that weren't around. But FUCKEM is the best group of people I've ever belonged to. We gotta keep it on the up and up. No douchebags. Ya heard. Any of you see that guy with the fake FUCKEM tag that talks shit on us? We must be doing something right. If you don't have haters, you're just another dude in a long line of 'em.

Blast from the past time:

Keystone...

Ahh, the soil days. I'm coming back to ya soon.

The beginnings of my Bubba Kush. Just arrived and in the rockwool. Thanks again BM.

Red_Nine

Sub ya posted while I was typing. I was wondering where the hell you were,lol. I guess someone coulda sent you a pm. We need a roster list or something. I keep trying to remember whos in the crew to see who hasn't shown up here yet. Where's your tag? Glad you're here now, so get those pics up.

U

UBER21

I guess I wasnt seeing things when I saw that tag under Endo's sig....some shit called fiesty underground imitators or some shit like that....But its not on his sig anymore......Had me like wtf....is he representing or mocking the fuckem crew.......

spadedNfaded

Veteran
yeah i'm here buddy don't you worry!
my tag? I haven't officially applied to FUCKEM since i don't have a grow show, i don't intend on being accepted at this time anyway, unless of course the man says it's cool!

I'll get those pics up, don't you worry. Maybe i can upload a few from the archives as well!

- SubN

Red_Nine

Damn, dude, thought you were in the crew a long time ago. Before the name change even. I'll vouge for ya bro. I hear ya about the no growshow, but you've shown your stuff before, way back in the early days. You gonna get set up again anytime soon. Stay safe bro, the sun will shine again.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey red,
if you talking about the guy w/ meatwad for an avatar, its cool.
it was more like F.U.C.K.I.M. , a slight change so there was no copyright infringement.
he was just breaking my balls, a chat buddy.
also a young padawan in training.
maybe i have to call my lawyer and see about trademarking fuckem.
perhaps a lil F.U.C.K.E.M.™

S&F,
you been around for awhile friend.
you can put it in your sig even tho you dont grow right now.
but you gotta bring us coffee when you come to the office in the morning,
since your not bringing homegrown :D

Red_Nine

You heard him Sub,lol. Frank, I'm not really sure who it was. I was just browsing the thread and saw it in someones sig. I thought it was pretty funny.It probably was your buddy. Well you know what, FUCKIM,haha.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just looked back, maybe you meant friction2k?
he's part of the crew legitimately.
usually poking around in the dark doing his thing.
we got a few members that lurk.

lemme tell you more about him.
he's a pisces,
loves cher and barbara striesand,
enjoys long walks on the beach
and loves to stab people in chat
:fsu:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Longer post in the PA/NJ/DE thread, but thought I'd save some the trouble....

15 plant Sour Diesel IBL S.O.G:

2-3 days Veg and flippin the switch :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.