What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedominphilly

Hey UBER21, I noticed the "Location" section under your name.

About 4 or 5 years ago, I was dropping off my laundry and saw this sign for sale outside of a little store that sold knick-knacks and whatnot. I just had to have it to put in my garden:
4130sourd37-1.jpg

thatguy

Uber & fred : calm down and leave it alone. For real.

Some of us are past it, and wanna get back to the REAL shit here.

So do it in PM's, or elsewhere, not here. Uber, I feel ya, but WTF? Do we ALL have to mod this thread now? I think not. So let folks do what they like, if they do some wrong shit, they'll be reprimanded.

Now I'm not gonna mention this shit no matter what you bastards say, but I'm gonna ghost this thread for a minute if you guys can't leave shit alone. Can we just get back to weed, PLEASE???

So here's my contribution to what we SHOULD be doin here.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All the best,
TG

Last edited:

thatguy

FiPH, I like that sign! Never said it before, but +K on that setup, for real! Your table setup is gonna get copied like a mofo awfully soon :D

Keep up the good ass work, bro!

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TG- Lookin DANK homie! Keep doing the damn thing.
Philly- shit man, K fucking +....hope my 6k flower room looks half as good

Here's to hoping the thread gets back to being about the dopest growers out there:friends:

lil B&W playing
647760241-med.JPG

good vibes

thatguy

No shit! You changed shit up, huh? What happened to the 4x11 tables? Why'd you scrap them, and how you got things set up now?

Curious, as I liked your last setup, and if you changed it, then I assume there's a good ass reason. I'm always learnin, bro!

All the best,
TG

freedominphilly

No shit! You changed shit up, huh? What happened to the 4x11 tables? Why'd you scrap them, and how you got things set up now?

Curious, as I liked your last setup, and if you changed it, then I assume there's a good ass reason. I'm always learnin, bro!

All the best,
TG

Hmm, maybe you have my grow confused with another's? My last run was similar, except I had flexible tubing instead of the hard plumbing. But I've always been right down there on the floor.

U

UBER21

Thatguy....I like you and for that I will bite my tongue but dont tell me to shut the fuck up.....I will refrain from posting anything that doesnt have to do with growing in respect to CF and the other members as well as the Mods of this site......Peace......

Freedom philly Im digging that sign and the lovely ladies in the background....Very nice bro :)

Well I was just gifted some MAngo Haze and now I will go into space for a while.... :)

thatguy

OK, Uber, you're right; I was a little harsh, and for that I apologize.

Yeah, FiPH, you're right, I am thinking of someone else! It's been so long since I was in your thread, I get the 9k between you and Yamaha 1 fan mixed up.

I've taken ideas from the both of ya, and for some reason I just saw the lights up there and thought his op. Maybe I need to smoke less....NOT!!!

All the best,
TG

freedominphilly

OK, Uber, you're right; I was a little harsh, and for that I apologize.

Yeah, FiPH, you're right, I am thinking of someone else! It's been so long since I was in your thread, I get the 9k between you and Yamaha 1 fan mixed up.

I've taken ideas from the both of ya, and for some reason I just saw the lights up there and thought his op. Maybe I need to smoke less....NOT!!!

All the best,
TG

He was the first person I thought you could be thinking of :joint:

U

UBER21

No prob mang.....were family in here so lets keep it green and smoking up in here.....Peace out mango haze having an effect on me....hahahahaha

K

krushonkush

Mango Haze! Damn :jealous:
Nice pictures again. Show'em what fuckem is all about.:respect:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sun ofa bitch jumped me for my haze stash!
*bleeds all over the floor*

i was thinking while smoking a joint.
i know why all the hostility.
it's mating season!
of course testoterone is higher this time of year.
you young bucks and your working hard-ons :D

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
that sun ofa bitch jumped me for my haze stash!
*bleeds all over the floor*

i was thinking while smoking a joint.
i know why all the hostility.
it's mating season!
of course testoterone is higher this time of year.
you young bucks and your working hard-ons :D

hey man you know what January 19th has been calculated to be the most depressing beat day in the whole calendar year. so it kinda makes sense that people are a little jacked up.

testosterone doesn't help me---i got a beautiful wife, but ima lucky if I get laid once a month.

one love

once again lunetns dropping some bombs FIPH you know your game is tight

peace
jip

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww....now THIS is what this threads about!:friends:
CF- Think you nailed it on the head....get it? nailed...uh-huhuh (shitty butt-head impersonation)
Damn you guys and the Mango Haze!!!.... I want that chit like charlie loves chocolate bars!!!!

K+ to ALL my F.A.M.I.L.Y
good vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.