What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, sorry for the delay, but here´s couple tasty Destroyer pics........

picture.php

picture.php

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
During a visit to the mental hospital, I asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?
'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.'

'Oh, I understand,' I said.
'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.'

'No' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug.

Do you want a bed near the window?'

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back to the good stuff...
Access- I am sold man....Im getting one too!
GP- Grapvine seeds up yet? whens the due date for their arrival? you got some great gear man....would love to get my hands on some...

the babies this morning
647760041-med.JPG

FAT ASS sour diesel...I thought theyhad a more satty appearance...anyone?
647760121-med.JPG

belh...it wont let me add the others...
later maybe
good vibes F.A.M

Thought this would help to get this thread back on track.
Not sure still what I did, but I hope all this shit is over....I love ya F.A.M......lol:friends:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
If you've really got a live and let live attitude, here's your opportunity to showcase it. You can choose to ignore this entire post and let this subject finally come to an anticlimactic end. It should be an easy task. Let's see if it truly is. I'm committed to a cease fire.

IN RETROSPECT: POINT MADE. POINT PROVEN. Someone that can't heed their own advice is nobody I'm taking advice from.

insp_kobayashi.jpg

KALLEN, brotha...if there's anything I can do, lemme know. It sucks "dog-balls" no pun intended....but it should be something relatively easy to rectify.
Everyone else K+.

And just in case you're wondering, yes this is the last post where I'll waste effort typing about nonsense from nobody. See ya' later my mere internet social group buddies! This was just too perfect a setup to not spike the ball.​

Edit: Oh and Fred....how could I possibly forget: I'd actually hit that broad...a few drinks...a few bingers and I'm up in that crack big time bro!

Last edited:
U

UBER21

size small thong? cmon CD, you know thats not our style.

fatty-bike.jpg

Yo Fred we have to keep pics like that away from the thread.....We are already under the microscope and been told twice already that profanity and explicit pics will not be tolerated by mods and Admin....plz guys we have to refrain from posting pics of sexual humor and pics that have nothing to do with growing ganja.....It is what it is.......NO PUN INTENDED peace

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I apologize in advance...

I just went the fuck off in the den. I am sorry if you see my rant in the "red letter" thread. I felt compelled to defend our country from slander and also ill-participating dooshes.

Just wanted to apologized if I offend anyone, I dont usually go off like that, but this one got under my skin.

fred norris

Yo Fred we have to keep pics like that away from the thread.....We are already under the microscope and been told twice already that profanity and explicit pics will not be tolerated by mods and Admin....plz guys we have to refrain from posting pics of sexual humor and pics that have nothing to do with growing ganja.....It is what it is.......NO PUN INTENDED peace

i see no profanity,explicit pictures, or sexual humor . its simply a large woman on a motorcycle,and i was poking fun at a conversation cellar and i had about big girls.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit has been getting outta hand past few days fred. We are just trying to not piss off the mods more than they have been over the weekend...
good vibes F.A.M.

U

UBER21

Dude have a lil freaking respect ur cellards boy NOT my boy....I don't know you or owe you.....Im being nice and speaking on my behalf.... to refrain from posting chit here that will only get this thread binned.....We have been warned several times that if it keeps up the THREAD is done....If ur sharing personal humor with cellard than take it to pm's.....Peace......Oh and by the way the profanity part was meant for all of us here.....

Last edited:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Just made the first "ignore" move. Glad that thread closed before I blew a gasket. I foooking hate trolls!

I sincerely apologize to all of you guys for my rants. I just think that me and the other cat were engaged in a heated debate(which I K+ him for) and this dipshit had to start with the namecalling.

You are right WT, things have been getting out of hand. Emotions have run amuck. But I still feel like I have some good friends here. I just callem like I see em.

K+ WT. I agree with you. I and I too have friends and family in the far north, and they would debate the matter as such. I guess my skin is a little thicker than some.

All water under the bridge now. On to better things right??

NO MORE BUSH!!!!!!!! YAYYY!

U

UBER21

Cool brother........glad all is well.......Just gets frustating seeing how hard CF and the rest of the crew worked to keep this thread in good standing to have other neg influence come thru and mucker things up......not cool at all......

L

Lune TNS

All I see on this page is bickering and fat chicks. Lets see some real pictures peeps... or should you ladies be left to your knitting circle to gossip and argue? You are growers, right?

picture.php

picture.php

U

UBER21

Very nice girlz lune.........ahhh that just made my day much better......refreshing man....very refreshing

freedominphilly

WEED

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

right side
picture.php

left side
picture.php

room shot
picture.php

HASH
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I don't know about y'all, but that shit ^^^^ is nicer on my eyes than all the BS I find myself reading in this thread lately.

I say, get back to your hobby!

Last edited:
K

krushonkush

HellZ yea!! theres the fuckem thread we love!!
NiCe pictures LUNE and PHILLY

EASt Coast buds just look great thats all! :respect:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to freedominphilly again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts