What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kallenavndk

Swamp damn nice beach looks like a nice place

Acces my main man i wont leave u in a black hole by u self i come push u in your chocolate weelchair Then hehe

BB hehe thank u m8 i can only agree whit u :) And yeah i was a lil gangster ones hehe but when your best friend is a tattoo artist and start a shop whit some bikers it does something to a young guy they got all them bad ass cars and bikes and i wanted to be like them but whit time i grow from em i dont need them fuckers ! and i knewer did thank god my wife said enough come home early you cant play whit them retardos anymore...then i slovely stop to stay out of the gym and the shop now i havent trained for like 4 years maybe 3 but i will start again soon just for my health and not 4 size well some 4 size hehe im planning to gain about 10 kilos i can do it fast .

Cellar hehe

"every body wants her every body love her everybody want to take u baby away "
Sing along :)

Here is my old friend hehe he name is Kalle eheh so funny some call me that because kallenavndk aint nothin hehe its Username dk on Norway

bEORE he blow up

kallenskallen.jpg

After he blow up

brandfarlig2.jpg

brandfarlig1.jpg

Last edited:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my favourite place at home

my favourite place at home

Good morning bro !!! :wave:
Some photo with my fovourite place at home :muahaha:
In the bloom room it´s a 10 days 12/12 and were fertilization before yesterday with 10 litres . Temperature is 29 degrees C. at day. In night is 20 degrees C, and RH 30-40%.
My fertilizer on bloom is BioBizz grow, bloom and sometimes Bcuzz A+B soil, BioNova Pk 13/14
:rasta:
10 days 12/12 under 400W

1st.SSH

TB

growing room

Cut´s part

Last edited:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
damn mang i know you talked about your boy before but what caused that Kallen?

hope he's ok now bro.

nice pics all

and access you and I would fit into a very similar demographic

peace
jip

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swamp...good to see FL reppin in here! Thought I was alone!
Kallen- How did your friend blow up?
I speak kallen as well, as I am from '78...lol

Going to check on the area 51 ladies today...
good vibes

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
All I want to know is: what was inside that penis in the first picture that could cause such utterly devastating burns?
I mean, I'm o.k. that you swing both ways Kall, but exploding penises is a bit much. I may have to defer my meeting with you in Amsterdam if you're gonna blow up like that.
God only knows what happens if someone brushes your ballsack.

K

kallenavndk

LOOOOOL it depense on if your are good looking Acces ;)
He blow up because he used rocket fuel or ether... inside to make oil hehehehe and see hes face he remember to use a mask hehehe safty first so fuckt no burns on nose or mouth ...But he is alright i go take some fotos of he hands they are not so pretty but the rest of him is like before pretty cool...

Last edited:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
whiskeytango420 said:
Swamp...good to see FL reppin in here! Thought I was alone!
Kallen- How did your friend blow up?
I speak kallen as well, as I am from '78...lol

Going to check on the area 51 ladies today...
good vibes

Ditto! I thought I was the lonely FL grower. Glad I found this thread. Lots of cool cats here. I think I may hang around a bit. Mad entertaining! LOL!

It's cool that the east coast is starting to carry major weight in the canna world.

So, it's a big HELLO! to all of my eastern movement cats.

So, member or not, I will rep the east and show em whatcha got!

Peace and love,

Swamp. :wave:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea see thats why om like fuck makin oil yo.id rather make bubble...water dont blow up fam.
everytime i think about makin oil im gonna remember that pic and grab the old bubblator out :wink:

nice pics everyone,shit is lookin tight.
one of cores pollen chucks broke ground today...startin to think i f'd em up for a sec...

here what i did last night...just 2 small girls out the tent...
bubba 65 days...

idk what this one is,i lost the tag at the beginning of the run,she had some issiues and i almost though i was gonna lose her for a sec,she made it but was stunted pretty bad...

bubba on the left ,???? on the right.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Everyone's shit lookin' dank yo. :respect: Lovin' all the senic pix too.
Got a bit of dankness to show fo myself at last. Germed some F2 LowRyder beans round mid Oct. They'er toted as 60 daze from seed to harvest. Here they are at about day 45.

I had a bit of ph problem right after I transplanted them, but most of the yellow you see is the HPS above and behind them. They would have gotten bigger if I'd given them more room for the first 3 weeks, but I had none.
I forgot to get a harvest and trim pic. 90g wet. Here they are after an 8 day water cure. 18g dry. Very smooth smoke :rasta:

Stay safe yall. Keep them awesome pix rollin' and :smoweed:

K

kallenavndk

tona u always amaze me whit them crystals girls .
are u using the liqud light too ?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look like baseballs growin vin,how did you like the experience of growin the LR type strain? i always read mixxed reports on them.most say it was fun,but not much else...

kal,thankyou bro,naa man i dont use liquid light,i think i never heard of it actualy LOL..
i just use ff nutes and a mix of things i came up with over the last couple years,guanos,calmag,mollasses,lime and the usual...i just started using liquid karma lookin forward to seein the difference it makes.
thanks again yo.peace-T-

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
i just use ff nutes and a mix of things i came up with over the last couple years,guanos,calmag,mollasses,lime and the usual...i just started using liquid karma lookin forward to seein the difference it makes.
thanks again yo.peace-T-

Sounds similar to my style. I add a little EJ in the mix.

Liquid karma is something I cannot do without. I love that stuff.

Be careful, it stains like a mutha! You will notice that it dye the roots as well. Still bomb shit though.

Just make sure you got the lid on tight.

SD

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
they look like baseballs growin vin,how did you like the experience of growin the LR type strain? i always read mixxed reports on them.most say it was fun,but not much else...
I've had these seeds for nearly 3 years. Sorry, but I can't remember the breeder. I ordered them from seed boutique w/a free pack of sadhu from mandela. It's kind a nice to have something that finishes so quick if you're low on smoke. I've always heard mixed reports on the smoke too, and didn't like it too much the first time I grew them out. I didn't post earlier that I let these go nearly 3 weeks past the 60 day mark. The high is def better! And the water cure eliminated the shitty taste I thought they had the first time. No taste at all now. They're a novelty at best. One would think they'd do well mixed in your flower beds in the spring, but they smell pretty strong. Yeild sucks cause ya get 3 weeks veg time at most.
Kallen: I have a 150w HPS.

C

cdd

Sweet thread!

Tonatiuh - what temps are you running in your flowering room, alot of the plants in your pics has this sweet as hell color :joint:

heres a little bud and macro from jlp's sour diesel x og kush

take care all, and keep this thread going
:rasta: Peace

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
goodlookinout on the link kal,im gonna do some reading now,is rhis organic or no?

thanks for the heads up on the stainin swamp dank,daddy cant be gettin no LK on the Coogi LOL///i hear all sorts of great things about th LK bro im definrtly goona keep it in the arsenal.

*edit*cdd,lookin good man, bro,im gonna get my hands on some of that gear someday...im runnin at 80 lights on 65 lights off the lowes it gets is 58 and thats where i think the colors are comin fom,still barely over the 15 degree swing though so the girls dont mind it at all yo.thankyou my man for the compliments too.peace-T-

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awwww shit!!! Let the cat out kallen!!!....lol. I run ALL FF nutes as well Tona. But instead of foliar feeding with grow big, I foliar feed with Liquid light. I only use 30ml per quart spray bottle as opposed to 60ml though.. You can play with it a lil, but be careful...if you dont raise your lights a few inches after applying.....well, a buddy at cann comm fried his whole crop. Just be careful and you'll love it! I stop using it after week 2 or 3 flower though...only half tsp grow big and half tiger bloom per TWO QT after that.....
I hold no secrets kallen, lol... Feel free to ask me ANYTHING about my works brother! Its great to be able to help out other growers! We are all trying to acheive the same thing.....the holy grail o nug, lol...

good vibes F.U.C.K.E.R.S

P.S- it may be an ole southern tale....but I add succanant to my final flushing. And go ahead and laugh, but last 36 hours before chop, I drive a big ass nail through the base of the stem, and leave em in the dark for those 36 hours...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
swampdank is that abig homebox ur growin in in ur pics with the nat champ emblem?
lookin good brotha imma look into one of them maybe,i didnt know how much id like it when i got my xl or i woulda got the big boy.
peace-T-

oh yea congrads on teebow comn back too :headbange luck sob ;)
peace.

edit tango,thanks bro,as far as the nail and the other succacant?
whats it do bro,or suppose to do,always curios about techniques yo.peace

tango thanks for the info bro...whats the nail do?always curious about different techniques bro.-T-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.