What's new

F##king stupid animal rights assholes

Japanfreakier

Veteran
they message there beef and then give them a 6 pack of beer and kill them.... They do not message them because they love them and care for them they do it becuase that is what make KOBY BEEF... they give them alcohol before they kill them so they are extremely relaxed and the beef is more tender....

but i guess that means they take care of them.... -=\

It's strange isn't it? But that's what some of this conversation is about, treating the animals humanly till they are culled and I suppose the actually slaughtering process. Now here in Japan that's how they treat them and the meat is super yummy, the chicken as well. But it's expensive and a lot of people can't afford to even eat meat.

I think it's pretty easy to point at factory farms and say they are evil but if their existence allows for poor people to eat than I'm cool with it. I have a feeling that there's an economical middle ground though.

G

Guest3498

The Japanese guy doesn't care about animal cruelty to the point of ignorance, big surprise.

I ate steak last night, but I at least do my best to know where it comes from, and have some respect for the food I'm eating.

BrainSellz

Veteran
whales at some point must have come out of the sea to live on land (developing limbs etc)....but thought "fuck this shit, I'm going back in the sea!!!".
Lol, you are probably right, lmao

Especially when they seen the sea i mean the "SEE" here had no "A" like no way:) (No A sounds like No Way) This place sees with two "EE'z" making for a "dis'eez"....

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
what now you're going to cry about the whales?:laughing: My kids like whale, I'm not a fan. Tell you what,next time you're in Japan I'll buy you a dolphin burger and we can be friends
picture.php

Now bro that is funny what you should tell your kids is they are eating pure Mercury burgers straight from the sea YUM YUM those dolphins must be tasty LOL LOL LOL...:laughing: bro the more you know lol.. peace out Headband707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Word....but we're talking about beef. We slaughter and eat beef, not mink. Yes we're meat eaters, but we don't have to treat animals poorly until their death.

Actually we do treat animals really bad there was a doc put out called Factory Farming it was sooo bad I had to turn it off. Pigs were flying accross the room. If this is what we call humane then we really need to take another fucking look!!!! peace out Headband707

ddrew

Veteran
If Ireland suddenly gets hit with another potato famine, you're going to be damn glad you have all those mink burgers running around loose.

lovelightpower

Veteran
factory farming is bad, like animal concentration camps.

cheap meat always comes at a cost to someone or something.

much love to all animal lovers.

rocket high

Veteran
No one has mentioned the one group of people who allow these company's to operate ..The Govenment-(defra).. they're the ones that let this go on and theres nothing we can do about it ..sadly :(

TheBudFather

I only read the 1st post... so sorry if this has been said loads..!

But... the people who set these animals free have done the right thing IMO...

People want a mink coat, but they don't want to SEE the animals suffer..... SO all they do is build a HUGE fucking wall around the animals so you cant SEE anything... this does not make it OK.

Animal rights have gone down the drain lately... when I was a kid, I thought things would only get better for animals... in the 90's you would have acid thrown on you for wearing animal fur's... but somehow it's became fashionable again over the past few years. Upsetting if you ask me.

The Mink running wild around Ireland are going to effect nothing cats & dogs haven't already been doing for alllllong time.
EVERY mink in that factory was going to be killed for its beautiful fur... if 1 or 2 of those mink survive free in Ireland's beautiful countryside, It was worth it!

If Earth is the only planet in existence with life, then EVERY SINGLE soul is sacred... we should be helping creatures thrive & survive, not killing anything.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

License to kill mink by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill minks at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

minds_I

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
That's one of the reasons I don't eat imported meat from America. Meat produced there for domestic consumption doesn't use hormones but they are allowed to use it on cattle raised for export.
im guessing you are either really stupid or really misinformed, almost all the meat here has hormones and antibiotics in it. id say 90% of the meat is full of drugs and chemicals. the other 10% is "organic" meat caught wild or farm raised, real farms with real grass not a factory with a million animals sandwiched together in the dark and fed corn and "animals that couldnt make it to slaughter"

also judging by the posts you've made in this thread you are obviously too young to be on this site, how old are you like 13?

lol i just checked that link to the oh so humane kobe beef you love to eat. OMG that is so much more humane than the factory farms. instead of living in a dark barn their whole lives in a tiny pen before they go to die, THEY GET A BEER AND A MASSAGE TOO OMFG time to switch to kobe beef.

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
factory farming is bad, like animal concentration camps.

cheap meat always comes at a cost to someone or something.

much love to all animal lovers.

True that :yes:

You know me mate,, I'd sooner eat vegan dal kachori than battery meats anyday. Most meat i can do without,, but i am partial to the taste of game every once in a while. Which is more ethical and in the least 'free' in life and death.

peace n love