What's new

F##king stupid animal rights assholes

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All life should be respected.
If karma doesn't get you this time look out next time cuz what comes around goes around..

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Karma is not some magic force that punishes people you don't agree with. Karma gives mink coats to people who did something nice to others in a past life.

G

Guest3498

What does doing your best to know where it comes from mean? Don't worry you don't have to answer, just like you don't have to qualify your equally stupid racist comment.

It means they whenever possible I spend the extra dough of free range chicken/meat.

What I said is about as racist as calling Americans fat. Nice try with the race card though, stay classy. You're government and country are behind 99% of the civilized world in terms of animal rights. You guys hunt whales under the guise of scientific studies, and yet you're bragging in this thread about feeding your kids whale burgers. Have some respect for life...

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Must we really guys do we have to go down this road???? FUCK!!!! we could fight all day but we won't because we are tokers right LOL PEACE Headband707

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I respect how tasty life is.

I was driving through Donner Pass last month thinking just that.

actually I was thinking if it came down to me starving to death or eating my freshly dead family member or friend, then its chow time. Then I got to thinking that I hope the person was fat and hairy, I could make a coat too, that way.
:tiphat:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Actually we do treat animals really bad there was a doc put out called Factory Farming it was sooo bad I had to turn it off. Pigs were flying accross the room. If this is what we call humane then we really need to take another fucking look!!!! peace out Headband707

Fully aware of how animals are treated sweetheart....it's just that we don't have to do that to any animals. They can be raised without abuse....it's people who choose to hurt and scare them. I love animals more than humans.....I don't know how somebody can hurt an innocent animal who has no idea why it's being hurt. How scary for them.... We have 7 pets that we treat like gods:cathug:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I think you're a troll for saying troll. Oh fuck, what does that make me?

Been using the same handle for many years, keep grow logs and do all the other stuff non-trolls do.

I'd like to think that one of weed's powers is to open the mind to different cultures, people, ideas. Labeling people is just silly and I challenge you to stop and think, let your mind form the words not the other way around.

Molson

I've never heard an argument that would make me want to stop eating milk or wearing leather. I've heard ones that have made me want to buy my meat elsewhere, but that's about the extend of it.

Such arguments do exist though.

And a 'vegan' by definition, lives an "animal free" life. That means any animals products are forbidden, leather... milk.. etc.

Vegans... imo.. are pretty retarded though. A sustainable approach to food is much more practical.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
your ridiculous stance in this thread is troll worthy.

My stance on the matter is that animals should be treated as humanely as they can be while meeting the needs of the community the farms serve.

I don't put chicken's rights anywhere near the rights of humans.

And I don't need to insult half the people in this thread like you or the others who are slinging shit to get my point across.

Is that ridiculous enough for you?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A sustainable approach to food is much more practical.

Starting with Waste. Wasted food = Wasted animal = Wasted grain = Waste of space.

People are hungry and folks are throwing Cheesebugers away! wtf?

Such Waste needs to stop!!

Molson

I don't put chicken's rights anywhere near the rights of humans.

Quite a few philosopher's would disagree with you. I'm not trying to provoke... but why hold people like terry schiavo higher on the moral totem pole than chickens? We do... but why? An infant or a retarded person has about the same rational capacity as a chicken, yet we grant them more rights and treat chickens as property. Saying retards and infants are humans and chickens are chickens is a bit racist.

Such Waste needs to stop!!

It does. And there are various Co-ops across the nation which dig through dumpsters and collect recently expired, but still good, eggs, milk, food, etc.. and then sell it to poor families or other people. I believe Americans waste roughly 30 - 40% of their food... quite a number when you think about it.

rocket high

Veteran
It does. And there are various Co-ops across the nation which dig through dumpsters and collect recently expired, but still good, eggs, milk, food, etc.. and then sell it to poor families or other people.

Thats a bit crass selling nearly waste food to the poor ..it should be free if they care that much about it .,

I've worked in various food process plants and a lot of the food the animals are fed is waste from supermarkets or waste from the plant going back to the farm for the animals to eat which in anybodys book is animal cannibalism.....and we wonder why we get cancer so easy.

Latest posts

Latest posts