What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kallenavndk

Nor great mang , Like it very much love that pink pistils ...Cheese champ love the shelter so cute place she have and she looks hot to :)
Gdk Lovely lil lab hope u get lots of happy hours inthere ...

Cindiesel axed

and another bird pics

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What it do fam!
Here are some chop pics...around 7 zips here, rest is at Area 51....this is MY headies this grow...heh
picture.php

Lifestar x Blockhead...DEFINITELY yummy...wish I had a cut, but you se that lil fat brown guy hiding in there?,,,oh yeah, she is getting popped...
picture.php

Jack O Nesia...one of my new favorites, hands down. Also didnt get any cuts:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: F.u.c.k.i.n snitches making me move:fsu:
picture.php

Spoetnik 2.0 F2
picture.php

Kushage x Jack
picture.php

Banana OGers Kush
picture.php

1I...Bunk x unknown Bubba cross
picture.php

good vibes

K

kallenavndk

wooooooooooooot fam this is awesome ya rocking big time ....Wt ya desk tells me u r a genius ;)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup F.A.M. absolutley killin it around here fellaz,thanks for the + vibes too yo.

cheese,man bro i just hd a chance to smoke some hawain skunk,was givin an 1/8 to see if i could get "my connect" hehehe...to trade for a cut of something "they" have,they dont care what just know i get the fire LMAO...im def gonna do the trade yo it was real nice smoke.

tango,im getting ready to finaky be able to pop all my jack crosses bruh,the jackamnesia was already top of the list because they say it will make me sleep real good,something i never do yo....you can tell me the pheno to watch for and then you got her back my man...prolly around the 1st of the year after i heal up from this surgery imma pop like 50-100 beans and get some new mamas goin for 2010 yo...

bear-woot,that looks like some gunfire homie...good friend fasho.

weld,the mash lookin like shes gonna throw some buds bro,i love that structure bro.

flipped 9 cheese and 1 mss,and one snowcap last night,.they are kinda small but im like 35 days between pulls right now...no time to waste anymore...
picture.php

picture.php

also emptied out the E-Z cloner...i'll fill it back up tonight yo fasheezy
picture.php

bubba anyone...?...
picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-
picture.php

Mrs.Pthway

Hey everyone! Happy smokin! :joint:

Tona -- those are some amazing pics! That Bubba looks absolutely yummy!!!!

Pimpin -- lookin good as always!!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
medium pimpin they look killer

T- that bubba looks so i can almost taste it

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you guys dont mind me dropping an east coast bud or two on ya ;)

east coasts own carolina blue clone (bs2.2 x grape krush)

day 58
picture.php

day 63
picture.php

she is ready at day 65 :)

enjoy!

W

WeldFlash420

Phil- I was hopin you'd drop that BOMBSHELL in this thread bro! Excellent showing of a great cross...peace and shine on...

K

kallenavndk

Phil, that Carolina Blue is a beauty and i bet she is as hard(compact) to touch like she look ..GReat job m8

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These back from a short vacation :D:D
Last girls are already dry and scatter a new round of testing with genetics Pollen Chuck, Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk, 98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost, Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze, Anaberry ...:woohoo::woohoo:
I got some photos of outdoor products .... :kos:

AfganSkunk/Herijuana #7
picture.php

AfganSkunk/Herijuana #10
picture.php

Super Silver Haze
picture.php

New test round with Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk, Pollen Chuck, 98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost, Northen Lights x Amnesia Haze and Anaberry
picture.php

SSH Outdoor
picture.php

Esbe seed
picture.php

Esbe seed
picture.php

Esbe seed
picture.php

Esbe seed
picture.php

MeltingPOT