What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peat

:canabis: That strawberry D looks great, Bro Bear!

Tona! :respect:

FLG, You're blowing the curve! :noway: LOL

Nice bird, Kallen!
It reminds me of doobieduck's hummingbird. :yes:

Very cute pup ;)

Nice garden gems, too! :respect:

Good luck, Vinter! :ying:

One woman's trash, is another woman's treasure. ;)
Nice trash, O! :respect:

Last edited:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
One of my White bushes at around 2 weeks....

Gonna have some nice budshots as soon as things get frosty. ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

:jawdrop:

goat, that is gonna be a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. tree to behold! what size container is it going in to finish out?

kallen..again this year you are a standout in the outdoor world! mad props bro..
this thread is balls to the wall rockin out pics like it's set on auto..keep em comin! ..you pledges are absolutely killing it and I dunno why you still gotta wear the beanies but...:nanana: :laughing:

here's my small contribution of CaseyJ (thanks bro!!) taken yesterday. the can is all coming down on Fri or Sat night. :woohoo:

picture.php

and here's the Agent Orange..a bit out of focus, but I can't make it obvious I'm taking a photo of a playhouse with a garbage can innit all the time..:bashhead:

picture.php

..and because I'm happy to share a first with all of you here..the monster that walks on two feet!! :1help:

picture.php

peacenpot,
~dubs

K

kallenavndk

CD CHAMP AWESOME HAHAHAHAH Now its going to be fun :) lights on lights off, Baby love that when they can reach ...Cute kid u got my man

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5LG thats a beastly plant right there yo,cant wait to see it finish up yo.

C-dubb-dayum yo hes walkin already?...they grow sooooo fast,hes precious brotha.

heres my contribution,i will have some cheese to snap some pics of soon i have like ten gettin flipped tomorrow and ten the week after...
for now heres some agent orange and some bubba...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

U

ureapwhatusow

..and because I'm happy to share a first with all of you here..the monster that walks on two feet!! :1help:

picture.php

peacenpot,
~dubs

best picture in the thread

HAHAHA super baby

it just registered some 5 minutes after i posted that hes not only an an adorable little man but he looks a year for sure

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
One of my White bushes at around 2 weeks....

Gonna have some nice budshots as soon as things get frosty. ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks nice man..tell me this has to be a mom u flowered right? cause it has crazy growth spots lol cant wait to see how it flowers up man
:abduct:
Good morning all ,Ton amazing shots bud, wanted to eat em for breakfast

:smoke:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Looking good FLG, Cella, and Tona! Way to represent :pimp3: Unfortunately, it aint even 10ma and I'm all repped out LOL.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Mornin FAM

Dayum 5LG. That is going to be quite a bit of fire smoke from that white.

CD: Walking? Already? Jeeze bro. You are so gonna have your hands full

Tona: Nice as always.

I guess I am off to get you guys some ultra rare pics of the veg room here at the swamp. Seeya later

Oh, and everybody give a warm welcome to the spongegirlz. Local friends of mine. Ultra cool chicks too. Hey girls!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What up FUCKEM clique...i just wanted to share what is goin on atm...should be finished within a week or so..
picture.php

Lookin in thru flower room entrance at the door to mom/clone room:
picture.php

Flower room:
picture.php

Mom/clone room:
picture.php

And heres the seeds i decided to pop for this round...will take cuts of all females in search of future mommas..
picture.php

Keep doin whatcha do gang!

Stay Safe

spongegirlz

the pictures that grace this forum are really incredible :respect: such a privilege visiting all your gardens :canabis: thanks for the spectacular views :wave: t'was great to see you the other day swamp :smoke:

right on, pretty kick-ass set up GDK, look forward to progress reports coming from that space :D

noreaga

Its been a good run on this one and since it was 37 this morning shes being taken down tonight, some hairs stayed pink but mostly turned orange as I predicted.. smells kinda like a sour gasoline smell not haze like where the bud this seed had come from.. dry shots in the next week or sooooo

stay high fam a lam

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
nice bush 5legg

killer T im diggin that AO

lookin good N O R E

peace yall