What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bake_McBride

Some F.U.C.K.E.R.S. only get to log on every coupla days. :mad: I just found out about it. We don't need to blow our own horns. In due time the community will weigh in.

I never got the wrong idea, I take extreme pleasure in busting balls, especially the balls of those who just simply take life and everything in it WAY to fucking seriously. I am not one of these people myself nor am I usually one to hold my tongue when I come in contact with one...
I respect every F.U.C.K.E.R. here that I know, and with good reason... mad skills and BIG ASS NUTS run rampant through the halls of F.U.C.K.E.M.
that's all I got.
:friends:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
FiveLeggedFucker reporting for duty!

Well, I just plain missed the poll, sorry fellas....but I'm sure you know where my vote would have gone. :wink:

So, let's get down to business, who's gonna help me decorate this mutha fuggin page??????

I'll start it off.....

White Rhino
picture.php
picture.php

Nebula
picture.php
picture.php

Bio-Diesel #4 (left) & Purple Cream (right) at 19 days flower
picture.php
picture.php

White Widow
picture.php
picture.php

Purple Cream
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

K

kallenavndk

Morning Familia Sorry 4 the lack of vote ...Next time if ya wont or need a vote Plz hit me a pm Then i wont miss it ...we all weed heads in here so why dont tell it more then once cuz in my ears u probally just said it cuz cant remember what happen 20 min ago:D
Stay safe n high

Ak47 trim and some buds ..I put it in some Cannabis flavored vodka. Its only 40 % ...But how long does it have to stay in the booze before its good to drink ? i have knewer try thid before so i dont have any clues ...Alkohol takes the thc out of the plant but can it and will it destroy the thc if it stay to long?

trimmelim.jpg

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
a little bitchin' is good for the soul..keeps it real, in perspective and the balance of life in harmony..
east, west, north, south doesn't matter, the best bud is growing in Kal's backyard, in a toilet!!..you da man'..
Goat those are some sweet looking plants..impressive bro..
all you f.u.c.k.s. have a great weekend..peace G :joint:

I know veggin pics all look pretty much the same, but I thought I would throw these up since the genetics came from F.A.M. (tanx CDubb)

picture.php

and some roots water sports

picture.php

this one's gonna be a beast... I think I'll let it veg for a few more weeks since it's got the tub to itself now.
:friends:

P

Peat

For the record, I dunno if those were true East Coast puppies...:confused:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

My plants are so East Coast, they're practically aquatic! :headbange

HindukushMaster

ey ey eyyyyyyyy whats doin f.a.m a lam - yoooo peat those plants are lookin fucking tubular bro, u harvestin any day now or wat? i call shotty on the one in the back right ;)
b good brah

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Kallen

Heinrich Haussler what a humble winner. great stage victory. cracked the other three in the break.

Tomorrow (sunday) we will see if Contador or Lance has it. Losing Levi is going to hurt Lance I think.

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
how about the air gun shooting?

whiskey I read your poll. I took it totally tongue in cheek, therefore I did not vote. Because I know we all got the fire in our jars.

peace
jip

K

kallenavndk

how about the air gun shooting?

whiskey I read your poll. I took it totally tongue in cheek, therefore I did not vote. Because I know we all got the fire in our jars.

peace
jip

LoooL the airgun shoting was sick :yoinks: Probally just a kid having fun or a stoned gurillia grower trying to protect he herp :laughing:

I think the same about armstrong and the loss of Levi , But Astana have a great team still they are sharks in mountain and they got lots of rutine but the team spirit is a bit fucked in astana i think But tomorow contador will take it ...No doubt... Btw the guy winning i posted was Niki sørensen :woohoo: A dane hehe a lil dane it took him 150 toursdays to get that victory but he did it :D Maybe they now will hire him 4 another year hehe

K

kallenavndk

No prob m8 no one knows him any way LMAO ;)

Af ak harvest and a ugly dog :D

akmany.jpg

Mop.jpg

And plot from top

Plotshottwo.jpg

Plotshotone.jpg

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Some F.U.C.K.E.R.S. only get to log on every coupla days. :mad: I just found out about it. We don't need to blow our own horns. In due time the community will weigh in.

:yeahthats At this busy time of the year, I'm lucky to log on a couple times a week. Not sure what poll you're talkin about, but Bake's right. F.U.C.K.E.M. already stands alone.
Good to see you round Brother Bake. How's things shapin up for ya?

groady-ho

Veteran
that dogs pretty cute compared to this groady f.u.c.k.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 10

groady-ho

Veteran
yes i am .. actually WT420 told me to add it and i spaced it out..i'll get right on it..
thankx bro for reminding me..

asher1er

Veteran
i musta missed the poll aswell:fsu:

we all know the east got it going on.. the west does to but thats cause of the east coast growers out there lol:moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.