What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
mOney: Izzat the Happy Bro? Looks super-deadly if it 'tis. If it isn't why are you making us guess at the strainage...LOLOL!?!?!?

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
What's crackin' F.A.M.? HUGE congrats again to you, Cellar, for beating your case!! I truly can't wait to smoke an ounce witcha.

I'm loving how pretty the Dabney's looking at 22 days:
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
mOney: Izzat the Happy Bro? Looks super-deadly if it 'tis. If it isn't why are you making us guess at the strainage...LOLOL!?!?!?

yeah after a really nice cure.....it's really nice on the palate'...make's me think what real morocan hash taste like:D........

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice images gentlemen :respect:
Cella :woohoo:Hells yeah brah, i'll admit i feared the worst
so so glad i was wrong on my feelings, congrats my friend :friends:

some MOFO

picture.php

picture.php

:smoweed:

K

kallenavndk

BB thats some nice buds broski ....

Jackson aint dead its a scam :yoinks: he went home like elvis did :yeahthats

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Morning all, and to you CD could not have happened to better guy, can't wait to smoke a
bone with you bro.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Thought I'd ask the F.A.M. in general this question:

What's the standard size downstem slide for a bong? Is it 18 or 14 mm?

Here's the reason: I want to buy the same concentrate bowl that Frank had mentioned for oils. There's two sizes and I don't want to get something too big or too small. Not sure what's being measured....the length, diameter, or other dimensions of the slide.

I believe Frank already mentioned he got the 14mm, so I'm inclined to think that's it. Come to think of it...I've never seen a bong with some alternate sized downstem unless it was hand blown custom. Hmmm....well people...put your stoner brains on it like Sherlock Holmes...and you've got one greatful Access. :friends:

Links below to the products:

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...ss-accessories/r1-concentrate-bowl-14-mm.html
http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...ss-accessories/r1-concentrate-bowl-18-mm.html

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Most bongs are 14mm access...18mm is pretty big....Peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup F.A.M. i been off the boards for a sec yo,had to get shit in order,still workin on a few things but you know how that goes...i chopped the tent,wasnt the 3 #'s i was lookin for but it was still over 2,not bad for all new strains i guess.
also got a group comin down outta the room this weel so ill be at it again...took me 14 hrs to trim the tent by myself yo,i aint with all that action maing trim pro is definetly gonna be a new addition round here,i wish i had a crew but im a solo op so....
ill be back with some pics tomorrow.
peace F.A.M.
-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
some thing's fuckem....

some thing's fuckem....

:joint:so i made the batch last night....not a great yield but hey...it's worth it's weight in gold........blackhaze/mangohaze ONLY.....
picture.php

^dont it look like the slime in ghostbuster's?hehe
and here's Breakfast:D......first some mango haze/bho......btw i do not have my hotstixx yet....:(...in due time.....
picture.php

picture.php

and for Brunch.....some chem4 with some gooo..:yoinks:...
picture.php

ugh.............................frosty herb........
picture.php

:D

headimonster

^^^ loooking yummy....burning some mango haze right now myself.....no bho tho, i dont really dig bho personally----

whut kind of herb is that mm??? shit looks funkin daaaaaaaank - - - looks like its in 3week of flower and just covered,...sticky icky!

HindukushMaster

yo deniro that bho soaked bud is where its at!!!! in LA they call that shit a "honeybun" I dont think i ever been more fried then after hittin a bowl of one of those....

wake and back on some dank
funkm.jpg

peace f.u.c.k.s

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Access: I myself prefer 18mm slides ( the 14/18mm designation IS the Diameter of the slide; also recognize MANY slides from the same manufacturer vary in length, they tend to not really worry about the variance)

The problem that arises with the 18mm slides is that unless you have an ash-catcher/diffuser/etc to slow down the draw on the bowl they become rather difficult to "Milk"..... IE: you wind up getting too much air through the bowl and it tends to stir up the smoke to the point it dissipates and you wind up inhaling smoke whilst trying to fill the tube, which tends to make the hits a bit rougher.

I myself prefer the 18mm slides because they definitely make it easier to clear the tube quickly. You just need something to slow down the draw of the tube to address the milk-ability issue I speak of.

This piece (RooR Splash-guard type ash-catcher) tends to address this issue REALLY well:

8236Ashcatcher.jpg

8236Splash_Guard.jpg

See that blue (it's BLUE, NOT Dirty lol) glass on the inside? They build the ash-catcher, then blow a glass "bulb" inside of it and cut a hole in the top for the 'catcher's down-stem. It's purpose is to prevent the dirty, ashy water from bubbling over into the Bong itself. The added benefit is that it really helps in the "milk-ability" of larger diameter joint/down-stem combos.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn those are some tasty lookin buds swamp....Dj short is a great breeder too...His Blueberry is the fuckin diggity dank

Status
Not open for further replies.