F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Congrats cellar...great news bro....Karma always prevails

HindukushMaster

damn time to really bust out the sopressett hot links! get the pasta boilin...and go stir the sauce... congrats

ojcd.jpg

P

Peat

F.U.C.K.I.N. YEAH!!! :jump:

Grrrrreat news, Cellar!!!

puff, puff pass ... straight to you, bro! :friends:

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Well, c'mon Cellar, what are you waiting for!?! Let's see pics of your grow already!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
HAHA.......Toooo funny guys.cellar congrat's....enjoy your day bro!...it's been a long time coming:D
whiskey....congrat's as well bro......
PP hey Pop's...u got that hover round ready???hahaha...we miss you big guy:D
gots some shot's soon......btw my happy brother cut is starting to taste like sweetnagchampa,verry hashy after a nice cure,,super keeper'.......more info to come...

pthway4

Congradulations!!!!!!

Congradulations!!!!!!

Cellar- Good things happen to good ppl....Chalk another point up for the good guys!!!!:joint::joint::joint:

picture.php

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!! I gotta cat working on Area 51 logos...

But I dont even wanna talk about my vendor shit today, today...is BIG UPS for Cellar day!!! My friend, couldnt have happened to a better dude man...good Karma follows those who share it! I really am truly happy for you and your family CD!

good vibes

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
congrats CD must be a relief..WT420 congrats to you. can't wait to try your gear..
to all the rest of you great bud shots as usual..this place rocks..
Kallen the pot-o'-let still kills me, love it!!
here's my lone outdoorsi female guys..about 6-61/2 ft. now and looking good..she's goin' to be a beast..peace all..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good day for you Cellar ma boy!:smoke: Get ripped!

WT...awesome news for you as well bro...can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Cella....it couldn't have happened to a better F.U.C.K.! Now get off your ballsack and grow somethin!!! LOL. All jokes aside, I couldn't be happier for you brotha. I know it's been a hard road....we were all there when it went south....and now we're all still around to see the phoenix rise from the ashes....plus a few new members...

Now: go get the F.U.C.K. on that bong/pipe/bowl/joint/bag like you own it!!! :smoweed:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
for all you Michael Jackson fan's time to mourn...........dood's dead..........ahhhh F.U.C.K.E.M...................:D.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this bitch taste like sweet hash........she's almost ready for cut's from the re-veg.............

Status
Not open for further replies.