What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome new pups man. man, i am jealous haha. dogs are man's best friend for suuuure. i know sumthin else that comes close tho, i have never seen it grow inna toilet. but, hey, first time for everything.

How do I become a F.U.C.K.E.M member?? Also, what does FAM stand for? the fuckem activist movement?? I really want to join the party. Must I post some pics or what? Thanks & keep rockin on.

SUUUUUUUUP yallll im a happy mofo here is why :)
More Dog´s

About 3 hours old

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently it's next to fucking impossible to get an invite. Maybe there's a secret knock? :D OH yeah, the whole East coast thing...

KingRalph

hey guys, love the thread as always.

rad, that bubba x moloka'i... was it a moloka'i male or bubba pollen or what? and where did the moloka'i come from? just tryina figure out its roots (if it came from me (i let out a male and female) or schroomy had another moloka'i, i think). cheers!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
My SW Momma just dominates the landscape...

My SW Momma just dominates the landscape...

She's a beaut....

picture.php

picture.php

We are officially in flower...:D

Waitin' to get a fefe head-count to pop some "special" beans.

:canabis:

Thx maing :joint:

Peace in the East :xmasnut:

K

kallenavndk

Outcast IMPRESSIVE litter no wonder why ya need to bottlefeed Daaaamn ...hang in there bro :) Momma doing great my friend and thanks 4 asking...She got 7 pups ...Big litter for a french but she have 10 tits so they have plenty tits to fight over ...very comfy life eh :)
i havent sleept very much them last two night cuz u know they talk so much and tumble away from mamma and the talk gets to scream and so i have to put em back all time doing night hehe so not much sleep a hour here a hour there ..... but Mary j is faitfull by me side ....

Cute pups what r they ? i see diffrent phenos ...btw shar pei is a fun dog 4 a grow cuz damn they have a varitions ... just a hint is some wanna play ..

Stay safe n high

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christmas will funny :smokeit::smokeit:
Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost #1
picture.php

Anaberry
picture.php

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree O, that thread is the shit.
i visit about 4 threads here religiously and thats one of em.
should be a sticky IMO

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
T, keeper, Rad, Super....looking awesome at all stages of growth...Repping hard.
Spicoli, awesome work on those gals ! Puts a smile on my face.
Wonder Diesel FINISHED:
picture.php

Be Merry Guys and Gals!:deadxmas::xmastree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts