What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Looks like all your hard work is payin off there pthway4 You should be proud :joint:

Once again, got to pay some :respect: to another FAM member! Pre 98 Bubba is back in the vineyard :rasta:
picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:nanana: Bro: If I didn't sub in a little Yuengling once in a while I'd never have any wine to pass around :laughing:

Tryin to make this batch last for a special day :rasta: Betya a few here are lookin forward to more :friends:
picture.php

Sorry you didn't get any yesterday Bro. Didn't feel like crawlin under the house :spank: My back still aint right from the last time.

K

kallenavndk

Lambrosco ! vinter ya naughty boy u can not call that a wine but i would love to drink half that fox piss whit ya and have a good laugh .....

U

UBER21

Yum yum everything looking tight fellas vintner that wine making me all warm and fuzzy inside lol bet it tastes awesome

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few shots for the family to a good mood, the 's new week ....:headbange
Group shot
picture.php

98 Bubba Kuah x Molokai Frost # 4
picture.php

Anaberry #6
picture.php

Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk #3
picture.php

NLA #3
picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Edit: ^That's The White. Not a very good example I know, been kinda busy (not to mention lazy) as of late and haven't been paying as much attention to the garden as usual......not watering when I should, not adjusting ph, that kind of thing and my plants reflect it.....

Last edited:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
i see the F A M is rockin yall always show me yours so i wanna show u mine
elite genetics headband S1
picture.php

killerchem
picture.php
picture.php

room
picture.php
picture.php

peace 2 the F U C K E M F A M

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
This thread is soooo frosty! Beautiful plants, great strains, NICE pics, there is only one thing missing......

CameronDiazBootyShake.gif

:D

C

cellardweller

underoo's???

oh yeah.....wait till you guys see these cookies I'm making!! :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.