What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kallenavndk

Morning Fam
COcktail big boss no m8 its a Minnie mouse Box and a Micky mouse box ...i like Disney always did cant help it ...i like old disney toon most not new ..Tarzan so ugly so is Hercules but take snow white its so lovly paintet carakters ..

K

kallenavndk

Enough Walty talk heres tha fat doggie

picture.php

And itsthe one to the right....OK

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe n high

K

kallenavndk

Bigscoot its a 400 Hps and soil my friend but all her chilldhood she had outside and some of her Adult life to

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

just wanted y'all to know I'm not slackin too much over here..

picture.php

picture.php

salmon crek big bud x bluebubble

consistently killin it guys!
:respect:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is the mf spot right here yo...you guys are absolutely killin it...this thread is iconic F.A.M.I.L.Y. we cant be denied...we ooze the passion and talent that this plant deserves...you can see the love that has gone into all the gardens here...kinda like when you see a ford compared to a bently....nothing but bentlys in here :respect:
L~B...Acc...kal...dubb... :respect:
peace-T-

P

Peat

this is the mf spot right here yo...you guys are absolutely killin it...this thread is iconic F.A.M.I.L.Y. we cant be denied...we ooze the passion and talent that this plant deserves...you can see the love that has gone into all the gardens here...kinda like when you see a ford compared to a bently....nothing but bentlys in here :respect:
L~B...Acc...kal...dubb... :respect:
peace-T-

Troof! :joint:

:respect:

L~B

KAL, Celler and krush killer shots!! Got some tasty ass plants in here every one's shit looks amazing yo!:2cents::joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the first three pics are chromes pink bubble tooth. it is his bubblegum x sweet tooth #3 i believe.

C

cellardweller

how you likin Chromes gear Phillthy? I see we're both gonna be testing the new pink bazooka ix-1..what medium do you plan on using? I think I'll stick to my soil..

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how you likin Chromes gear Phillthy? I see we're both gonna be testing the new pink bazooka ix-1..what medium do you plan on using? I think I'll stick to my soil..

yeah man. chromes gears is tight. his pink bubble tooth is very nice and uniform. i am chopping this week. update ya on a smoke report ;)

i am looking forward to those pink bazookas!

pthway4

So here goes my contribution..room is no where near done but fuctional!!!!! The big ones will be pulled in time for mid december chill.....cassie jones, cindy 99, Blueberrry and pre 98 bubba kush will be done by then..yeah!!!
picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.