What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTREMELY *Stoney* Indica?

bluntmassa

Any of them,. it's motarebel version. wich is totally less bottleneck to me!

I don't really believe in bottlenecking just look what selective breeding has done for dogs we have all shapes and sizes there's a perfect dog out there for any type of person dogs for security, hunting, sporting, pocket rats, etc. etc. but they where all bred from wolfs.

Same thing with weed landraces are not all that special on their own but with selective breeding we've come out with Skunk#1, NL, bubblegum, strawberry cough, mango haze, White Strains, Purple Strains, blue and red, kush, cheese the list goes on but we owe all this to bottlenecking as some breeders will say but really breeding a fine line of cannabis and breeding a fine line of doberman pinscher is not much different imo.

L

l2sm

has anyone found some tasty potent headstash herijuana phenos?

I haven't. However, it has worked very well in crosses with other stains (possibly because it's an IBL). And the crosses have fit the bill, with yield too.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I got Extrema x Heribei as a freebie from Sanni.
It s (Chem D x Herijuana) x (Herijuana x Irdbei)
Pretty darn stoney! Purpleish too from the Purpurea Ticinensis...

B

Bag

this guy knows the truth, i got shot down in the breeder thread for saying breeding weed is just like breeding dogs cats and humans and veggies, same fuckin laws for everything on the goddamn earth. no different laws in breeding weed and breeding dogs. same fuckin shit. anyway id say anythuing with chem d in it is sleepy , sourbubble and crosses are great for relaxing also. grow what ya like and WIN !

I don't really believe in bottlenecking just look what selective breeding has done for dogs we have all shapes and sizes there's a perfect dog out there for any type of person dogs for security, hunting, sporting, pocket rats, etc. etc. but they where all bred from wolfs.

Same thing with weed landraces are not all that special on their own but with selective breeding we've come out with Skunk#1, NL, bubblegum, strawberry cough, mango haze, White Strains, Purple Strains, blue and red, kush, cheese the list goes on but we owe all this to bottlenecking as some breeders will say but really breeding a fine line of cannabis and breeding a fine line of doberman pinscher is not much different imo.

Latest posts

Latest posts