What's new

Extremely Stable Euphoric Strains

I was wondering if anybody could provide me with some strains that meet the following criteria

1. Extremely Stable like A11 and C99 so that it will never hermie if stressed
2. Flowerings in 9 or less weeks and easy to grow
3. Produces a Euphoric high that stimulates one's appetite
4. Good tasting/smelling, maybe berry/fruit
5. Relaxing stone or if racing, then after racing comes a relaxing/sleepy stone
6. Low odor when grown but this one isn't that important

Thanks guys

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nepalese Jam by ACE
its a pure sativa but its finished in 9-10 weeks
good potency and high yielding
i wouldnt call it racy high, but its a nice potent sativa high with some body to it also

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I've tried some buds of ACE Panama and she's extremely potent. Very nice high uplift!!.

Two hits and your head is like a rocket prepared to launch hehe.

Are you talking about DJ's Blueberry? How stable is it?

C99 isn't a relaxing high....
and Ace strains are mostly Sativa making them harder to grow indoors due to a large stretch and longer flowering period

Other than Blueberry, I was also thinking Serious's Bubblegum, Stains along these lines with a lot more indica in it

What about Mandala's Mandala#1 and Hashberry? Stable?
and isn't Mandala#1 an autoflower?

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Overmind, are you looking for an "up high" daytime smoke, all around day and night, or mostly night time.

Are you expecting excessive stress when you grow or just being cautious? I think a plant's tendency to hermie is somewhat genetic and a stable proven strain won't likely even if it has a little stress.

alpinestar said:
blueberry comes to mind...
Yup, consistently described as euphoric and is a balanced mix sativa/indica and is finishing up in eight weeks. Joey Weed Blue Apollo(BB x Apollo 11), or Chimera's Fighting Buddha(Burmese Sativa x Oregon Blueberry) seem like they fit and Blue Apollos should definitely finish in eight weeks since Apollo 11 is around 7 weeks.

I think even some of the skunks work. Skunks don't seem too sexy to a lot of people but are very stable, predictable, potent, have enough indica to be balanced. The Pure and Sensi Skunk are both cheap and easy to get. Or, Sensi Super Skunk(skunk x afghani), Shiva Skunk(NL#5 x Skunk) if you decide you want more indica in it and should finish faster than pure skunks.

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
overmind1632 said:
What about Mandala's Mandala#1 and Hashberry? Stable?
and isn't Mandala#1 an autoflower?
Mandala #1 is not autoflowering and is mostly sativa. The last release was feminized but new release will not be. If you get serious about Mandala strains you have to expect to wait until their vendors are restocked early next year. There's a Mandala breeder's forum, you could go to some smoke reports there. Mandala #1 is considered a fine smoke by a lot of people but reading some reports about Hashberry leads me to believe it disappoints a few growers because it's not that heavy a strain, not overly potent. Who knows, maybe just what you're looking for though. The neat thing about Mandala strains is for the same price you can buy a single strain from a lot of breeders you can get 4 Mandala and have a variety of good smoke. If you're growing indoors no reason you can't grow 2-3 strains at once, depending on space. Mandala's Satori is supposed to be great, no anxiety and up high and he has some other indica leaning strains you could harvest for night time or lazy days.

I'm looking for a night smoke, I already have A11 and C99 and Satori for the up high

I am expecting stress when I grow which is why im looking for a stable plant like A11 and C99

Ill check out some of the skunks and other strains mentioned

M

mexilandrace

stable is the wrong word to use in my opinion

apparently you mean it as it won't hermi?

hashberry hermis if you look at it wrong

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think what you are really looking for is a true breeding female. That takes selection.
IMO, don't look for a strain to fit your inadequate growing situation. But rather fit your growing situation so you can grow any strain you desire.

mexilandrace said:
stable is the wrong word to use in my opinion

apparently you mean it as it won't hermi?

hashberry hermis if you look at it wrong

Yep, so Hashberry hermies is treated wrong

hoosierdaddy said:
I think what you are really looking for is a true breeding female. That takes selection.
IMO, don't look for a strain to fit your inadequate growing situation. But rather fit your growing situation so you can grow any strain you desire.

I agree, but there are certain aspects that I can't fix which causes irregular light cycles. Granted I grew Satori which also tends to hermie, mine never hermied but I just want to make sure that the plant never hermies no matter how poorly treated and stressed

VirginHarvester

Veteran
overmind1632 said:
I'm looking for a night smoke, I already have A11 and C99 and Satori for the up high
I see now. Skip the skunks, definitely not what you need.

You might look at Sag's Bubbleberry since it crosses Bubblegum and Blueberry.

Consider Maple Leaf Indica. I bought it because of this review a grower that runs around eight strains a year gave me. MLI is a pre Soviet pure Afghan and a fantastic looking plant.
The smoke is sublime VH. Sweet, thick, syrypy with the undertone of maple. If picked at 45-50 days, the high is warm and happy that evolves into a deep relaxation. If allowed to go 60-70 days, the high is a deep/ heavy narcotic sensation that turns to a red eyed drunkeness with repeated hits. My wife uses this product on her bad period days. The smoke is smooth, sweet, potent and relaxingly eupohric. The first sign of MLI intoxication is a smile. Anytime I smoke it for the first time with someone, I look for the smile. Its an involuntary smile brought on by warm euphoria. There is no question in my mind that at least one of the parents of MLI is the strain that produced that hashish I smoked in the early 70's. If you grow it and smoke it, your search will be over.

Sensi Star is also one of the great night time strains. Supposedly a couchlocker but I hear it's pure bliss.

If you could get Bubblegum, Blueberry, MLI, and Sensi Star you would have a euphoria war chest.

I'll leave this link also. Purple Urkle x DPD supposed to be euphoric, giddy, and social and probably the best looking buds I've ever seen.
http://www.outlawgenetics.com/

Aside from the smoke reports you can find on here this site is helpful although a bit dated. http://www.druglibrary.org/Strainguide/

M

mexilandrace

hashberry hermis for no apparent reason in a room full of non-hermis

Don't get me wrong, I love hashberry and the one I kept hermis but isn't viable(as in it won't make seed) but what you seem to want is gonna take selection and time.

I am pretty sure I could hermi just about anything given enough time and enough stress

M

mexilandrace

also, sensi star has some kind of god status to hear people talk about it, it is good weed but it isn't the holy grail people tout it to be.

Thanks VirginHarvester,

Maple Leaf Indica looks very interesting along with the others you recommended, I'll keep looking into them

cktRAVEl said:
Sensi Star by Paradise Seeds.

Very stable. I believe it is an IBL. Lineage is Big Sur Holyweed x Afghani.
I have subjected SS to high/low temps, light stress, overwatering, ph/nutrient issues. No nanners yet.
I prefer to pull it at 60 days but you could easily pull at 49 days.
Definitely gives you the munchies. I love the taste of sensi star.She tastes and reeks of lemons and burnt rubber. Ya gotta trust me that the lemon and burning rubber do go very well together. It really tempts one to overindulge just for the flavor. The time that you pick will affect the aroma's. Early pick is fruitier.
Potent/Heavy stone. Good night!
She stinks but not like the overwhelming diesel/chem/kush do. I would say she has a medium stink.
Hope these replies help.

Sure does, we are talking about Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds correct?